MrCheeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Broken arm.. To play or not?!

Ok heres the story.. I play inside linebacker and was backpeadling to the side and got cracked worst paint ever.. Coach and the trainer said my arm was just bruised and that i was a pussy. So i finished the game. I decided to go to the hospital and get x-rayed. BROKEN ULNA, its the bone that connects the pinky finger and elbo. Doc said 4 -6 weeks but said i can play at my own risk.... Theres only 27 kids out for football and coach said he needs me... Give me some opinions?! Worth it?!.. Also its my senior year so my last year to play.....

Location: At home with my hand in the ****ing cookie jar again
    ObeseAnorexic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Suck it up and play.
    If you see the police, warn-a-brother.

KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KoloBlaze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by ObeseAnorexic
    Suck it up and play.

Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000) Person is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Broken arm.. To play or not?!

Originally posted by MrCheeks
    Ok heres the story.. I play inside linebacker and was backpeadling to the side and got cracked worst paint ever.. Coach and the trainer said my arm was just bruised and that i was a pussy. So i finished the game. I decided to go to the hospital and get x-rayed. BROKEN ULNA, its the bone that connects the pinky finger and elbo. Doc said 4 -6 weeks but said i can play at my own risk.... Theres only 27 kids out for football and coach said he needs me... Give me some opinions?! Worth it?!.. Also its my senior year so my last year to play.....
    Get a doc's opinion on you playing. No reason to eff up your arm for life to play in a few games. A lot of times you can get some sort of cast to cover it up which can help.

user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user321653_345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you don't mind the risk of severely injuring your arm, then go ahead. Who really needs 4 functional limbs anyway?

By the way, how do you suck it up and play when a bone in the arm can not articulate with the carpals/humerus?

toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toejam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    like whats been said..its high school football. its not worth ****ing up the rest of your life if its serious...
    if i had a dollar for every brain i didnt have, i'd have one dollar

scott10wb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

definitely worth it, it's you senior yea...your year. Now if it was a broken elbow then you might not want to, a kid on my team broke his and tried to play (ILB actually) and now he can't completely straighten his arm like on benchpress and stuff that he has to straighten it like that. But I'd support your decision to play definitely.

R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) R3N3GAD3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by toejam
    like whats been said..its high school football. its not worth ****ing up the rest of your life if its serious...

ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZekeXX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't do it. Not worth messing up your rm to play highschool ball. Give it a few weeks get new X-rays and see how it's healing.

TheFrag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go see a SPORTS doctor and ask for his advice.

He's out of his chains!!! UnleashedBeast's Avatar
    UnleashedBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnleashedBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnleashedBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnleashedBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnleashedBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnleashedBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnleashedBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnleashedBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnleashedBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnleashedBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnleashedBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Broken arm.. To play or not?!

Originally posted by MrCheeks
    In my opinion, it all really depends on your situation and how you feel. Do you think you have something going for you in high school football? If you were to keep going could you get a scholarship to college or something? If you don't really have a chance to get advance to the next level, I don't think it's worth possibly hurting yourself worst. If you think you can play, and you want to play, then maybe you should play whether you have something big going for you or not, but you should keep a doctor's opinion in mind. If you do try to play, try to get a cast and protect it, try to keep your arm out of harms way.
    My Neurostim+C Orange Pineapple Log:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=384771[/url]

My MAN CLOUT Log:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=441389[/url]

lift4football has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go get second opinion or if you paly and it doesnt heal right they have to break your arm again. My friend broke his arm played hockey and they had to break it again.

One more thing my qb on my football team 2 years ago broke his elbow in the beggining of a game and played the whole game with it broken
    5'10

208 lbs

Bench-260 lbs
    Squat-330
    Clean-225

Football Pos- MLB

SAy u a wanksta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SAy u a wanksta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SAy u a wanksta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SAy u a wanksta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SAy u a wanksta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SAy u a wanksta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SAy u a wanksta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by ObeseAnorexic
    Suck it up and play.