Deerhunter911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deerhunter911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deerhunter911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deerhunter911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deerhunter911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deerhunter911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deerhunter911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deerhunter911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deerhunter911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deerhunter911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Deerhunter911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Left bicep is smaller than the right

As the title says, my left bicep is visably smaller than my right. It's not so much smaller that people other than myself would ever really see, but i've measured it and it is about 1/4-1/3" smaller. During isolation movements like curls should I just try to do an extra few sets or reps with my left arm until it is the same? Or is there something else I should do?

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's either gonna catch up in time or its not..

Almost everyone is like this, some are 1", so 1/4" ain't **** buddy.. Just match what your weaker one can do with the stronger and give it time.

Could be mass, could be different insertions (one high, one low, one peaked more, one fuller) that you can't change.) genetics.

My entire body is slightly bigger on my left except for my arms, right is fuller but less peaked due to asymmetric insertions. Nothing to do but get bigger :-D

once you get over one of the smallest, least significant muscles being the tiniest bit mismatched.. You will be much happier and can get on enjoying the grind!
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.