Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Your recipe for protein pancakes

I have seen so many different recipes for protein pancakes, don't know which one to use. Lately I have been mixing 1/2 cup oats, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 scoop vanilla whey, 3 egg whites, 1/2 vanilla extract for batter. Then I usually add 2 Tbsp of Natty PB and about 1/2 cup of carb/sugar free syrup. Anyone else have any good recipes for protein pancakes?

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup FF cottage cheese, 1 cup eggwhites with Walden Farms Calorie Free chocolate syrup on top. 345 calories and delicious for a carb/protein meal.

No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50) No Memory will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1/2 Scoop of Chocolate Whey
    1/2 Scoop of Vanilla Whey
    1/2 Cup of Cottage cheese
    4 egg whites
    1 cup of oatmeal
    2 teaspoons of "Sugar Twin" (Brown Sugar substitute)
    1 drop of vanilla extract

Add neccessary amount of water while pulsing with a blender, don't add too much or the batter will be too runny to cook properly. Shouldn't need much water at all, just enough to break the oats down a little.

The combination of the chocolate and vanilla makes a delicious pancake, I like topping this off with sugar-free strawberry preserves.

mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mslisa29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Makes 2 servings:

1 c. cottage cheese
    1 c. oats
    6 egg whites
    1 tsp. vanilla
    Cinnamon to taste
    Splenda to taste

Mix in blender and cook on skillet.

I also will add 1-2 tsp. of sf/ff chocolate pudding mix and 2 tbsp. natty pb to the mix for chocolate pb pancakes! Yum! And I'll top them off with sf syrup!

The Smith Machine Sucks Ravenous_T's Avatar
    Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ravenous_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    1/2 cup old fashioned oats
    4 egg whites
    1 scoop ON 100% natural whey
    5 drops stevia
    sprinkle of cinnamon

blend well until mixture is smooth.
    Looking for a Dating Service?
    www.personalsguide.net

Sex and Dating Books:
    http://www.personalsguide.net/dating_and_sex_books/index.htm

MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i like mine as close to real pancakes as possible, and the key is actually to blend on low, to get the best-consistancy pancakes:

3/4 Cup Oats
    1/4 Cup LowFat Cottage Cheese
    1 Egg
    1/2 Cup Egg Whites (4 Egg Whites)
    Dash of Cinnamon

Topping:

1 Tbsp (2 Packets) Splenda
    2 Tbsp Sugar-free Fat-free Instant Pudding Mix
    3-6 Tbsp Skim Milk (The less milk, the thicker it is)
    Max-OT Style Training Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142350311

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by MagicPunt
    i like mine as close to real pancakes as possible, and the key is actually to blend on low, to get the best-consistancy pancakes:

3/4 Cup Oats
    1 Egg
    Dash of Cinnamon

I do the same recipie except I add half a scoop of whey, some splenda, and a splash of vanilla. Then while they are on the fryin pan I sometimes add some banana slices or blueberries.

MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MagicPunt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by RipStone
    I do the same recipie except I add half a scoop of whey, some splenda, and a splash of vanilla. Then while they are on the fryin pan I sometimes add some banana slices or blueberries.
    if yur gonna use whey make it into a frosting to top with, the protein has been shown to denature if cooked

Kruger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if yur gonna use whey make it into a frosting to top with, the protein has been shown to denature if cooked
    how do you make the frosting?
    CKD diet 4 life!

Man: "Wow, Lois Griffin. Hey I love your act! Nice melons."
    Peter: "Hey listen pal!"
    Lois: "Peter, I'm holding melons."
    Peter: "Oh."
    Man: "And her hooters ain't bad either."
    Peter: "Now hang on a second there."
    Lois: "Peter, I'm holding hooters!"
    Peter: "Oh, sorry."
    Man: "No problem... Your wife's hot."
    Peter: "Alright that's it!"

Originally posted by Kruger
    how do you make the frosting?
    if you're gonna use whey, then only have these for breakfast or you're wasting whey

frosting:

mix in a bowl with spoon

1 scoop whey
    1 tbsp (2 packets) splenda
    3-5 tbsp skim milk (depending on how thick you like)

its better than syrup, and much healthier obviously

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmmm, so the protein becomes useless if cooked? Bummer, where did you hear this?

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    I put whey into my oatmeal almost every morning when the oats are still pretty warm. Do you think the whey is eibng denataured and useless? I usually can still taste it(sorta).

Originally posted by RipStone
    I put whey into my oatmeal almost every morning when the oats are still pretty warm. Do you think the whey is eibng denataured and useless? I usually can still taste it(sorta).
    nah u should be fine, just dont put it into the microwave or oven or cooking pan

Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stannian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat that whole wheat pancake mix, and throw in a scoop of whey. It tastes awesome, but it's probably not as healthy as your guys' recipes.

Kruger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MagicPunt
    if you're gonna use whey, then only have these for breakfast or you're wasting whey

frosting:

mix in a bowl with spoon

1 scoop whey
    1 tbsp (2 packets) splenda
    3-5 tbsp skim milk (depending on how thick you like)

its better than syrup, and much healthier obviously
    Hm, ill try that..should i freeze it or something...or would that ruin the whey aswell?
    CKD diet 4 life!

Man: "Wow, Lois Griffin. Hey I love your act! Nice melons."
    Peter: "Hey listen pal!"
    Lois: "Peter, I'm holding melons."
    Peter: "Oh."
    Man: "And her hooters ain't bad either."
    Peter: "Now hang on a second there."
    Lois: "Peter, I'm holding hooters!"
    Peter: "Oh, sorry."
    Man: "No problem... Your wife's hot."
    Peter: "Alright that's it!"

BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoogie will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mslisa29
    Makes 2 servings:

1 c. cottage cheese
    1 c. oats
    6 egg whites
    1 tsp. vanilla
    Cinnamon to taste
    Splenda to taste

Mix in blender and cook on skillet.

I also will add 1-2 tsp. of sf/ff chocolate pudding mix and 2 tbsp. natty pb to the mix for chocolate pb pancakes! Yum! And I'll top them off with sf syrup!
    This is the one I use aswell

Originally Posted by Kruger
    Hm, ill try that..should i freeze it or something...or would that ruin the whey aswell?
    that wouldnt ruin it but the consistancy would be umm frozen

why would your freeze it?

Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MagicPunt

3/4 Cup Oats
    1 Egg
    Dash of Cinnamon

Topping:

1 Tbsp (2 Packets) Splenda
    2 Tbsp Sugar-free Fat-free Instant Pudding Mix
    3-6 Tbsp Skim Milk (The less milk, the thicker it is)

Im going to make this right now just because my next meal is up and , I will report back how I liked it

massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10) massive member is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mines pretty simple

1/2 cup oats, grinded
    1 whole egg
    2 egg whites
    splenda
    cinnamon

blend then cook
    "Pavel calls the idea of training yourself in isolated pieces "Frankenstein training" and I don't think I can come up with a better term. The body is one piece." Dan John

Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic Delts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Well I just made pagic punts recipe and it's really good. I thought the cottage cheese would make them taste not that great but I dont even taste it much. Definitly a pretty easy/quick meal you can make that dont taste bad. Thumbs up

kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50) kakaroto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a question. you all know that cottage cheese has like 25g protein, 5g carbs and 1g fat every cup.

now, cottage cheese is caseine that means slow realeasing protein right? good before bed: realeased in body 3-3 1/2 hours after consumption.

i do 1 cup of cottage cheese + glass milk + 2 tbsp peanut butter (we have like 45g of protein) before bed.

i take this 2.30 hopurs after my dinner. becuse it is slow realeasing, that means after my dinner my body has no protein for about 6-6.30 hours.

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD HAVE THIS MEAL + PROTEIN SHAKE?
    so i have some fast protein and not leave my body without protein that long?
    or no?

thx,
    kakaroto

beboxin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MagicPunt View Post
    3/4 Cup Oats
    1 Egg
    Dash of Cinnamon
    I just made the above. Wonderful. Tasted great! Nice to see new ideas, makes eating more satisfying. I had to run out and buy some eggs, while i was there I picked up something that just may be NOT the best topping. It was Log Cabin Sugar Free Syrup!

Nutrition Facts:

Serving size, 1/4 cup (used half)
    Calories, 20
    Total fat 0
    Sodium 150mg
    Total carbs 8g
    Sugars ALC 8g (Do not know what this is)
    Protein, 0

I thought that wasn't that bad, you guys agree?

Scott

dejovas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dejovas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dejovas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dejovas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dejovas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dejovas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dejovas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dejovas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dejovas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dejovas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dejovas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gonna try this out with the protein topping this weekend! thanks for the tips guys!

tierney72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile My protein pancakes

Originally Posted by chad12121 View Post
    I have seen so many different recipes for protein pancakes, don't know which one to use. Lately I have been mixing 1/2 cup oats, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 scoop vanilla whey, 3 egg whites, 1/2 vanilla extract for batter. Then I usually add 2 Tbsp of Natty PB and about 1/2 cup of carb/sugar free syrup. Anyone else have any good recipes for protein pancakes?
    I grind up 1 cup of oats in my magic bullet
    add 1 container of liquid egg whites
    add cinnamon and vanilla extract for flavor
    I make 4 big pancakes out of it:
    Use Olive oil spray and add one big scoop per pancake until browned
    I put natural peanut butter and a half of a small banana on mine.
    The other 3 I have left I store in an airtight container and toast to heat
    up for my next breakfast or snack! You can put apples browned in cinnamon on
    top also!
    My 1 pancake with 1 Tbsp natty pb plus half a banana comes out to be
    26g protein, 11 natural sugars, 5 dietary fiber, 753 potassium mg, 9 total fat with 8 being mono and poly fats, and 42 carbs. All in all a very healthy jumpstart to the morning. Total calories 350 Enjoy

IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2 cups of whole oats
    1 cup of oat bran
    2 scoops of vanilla wheat protein isolate
    1 tablespoon of cinnamon
    1 cup of fat-free cottage cheese
    0.5 lb of wild berries

Buon appetito!

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 year bump as your first post? Congrats lol
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    These are phenomenal

GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000) GrainBelt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just ate 5 of these... I think it came out to 1000 cals... for breakfast.

I'm on EC Stack, my stomach hurts. But it was good

Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50) Melamed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2 whole eggs
    2 tbsp of natty pb
    1 tsp of cinnamon
    Splenda
    1 scoop of protein powder

Mix all the ingredients together (first melt the peanut butter) and then pour it into heated pan.

Done, and its soo tasty. (Great for keto)

Edit: I have just seen that someone bumped this old thread.
    Last edited by Melamed; 03-08-2011 at 04:37 AM.

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GrainBelt View Post
    Just ate 5 of these... I think it came out to 1000 cals... for breakfast.

I'm on EC Stack, my stomach hurts. But it was good
    lol there's like 10 different pancake recipes in here... which did you use to make the ones you just ate!?