Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

easy way is not always the good way

the reason i made this thread is because if u do not finish all ur reps and u know u can that is the easy why and when u see pizzaa and eat it u are taking the easy why.

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

thanks for enlightening us ape. also, thanks for making countless numbers of worthless threads. for that, we thank you

Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
    thanks for enlightening us ape. also, thanks for making countless numbers of worthless threads. for that, we thank you
    yeah sure what ur name mean did u use to suck on something

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hahahahahah ^ hahahahahahahahaha

Red face

Originally posted by ape

yeah sure what ur name mean did u use to suck on something
    yes ape, i sucked on bananas. good one

DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

lmao ape good one! i'm serious good one bro
    Eternal Creatures are not so prudent.

Member since Nov 2001

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You said you benched 405, but if your grammer is indicative of your mathematical skills I doubt you could count that high.
    Peace

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL, Bump on Str8

dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dez/null is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    word str8!
    It’s right now. It’s hard, fast, and crisp. I’m not dinking around in there. I’m not a ****ing cream puff. I’m a hammer. I’m a lightning bolt.” (Tom Brands - World & Olympic Champion and Assistant Coach U. of Iowa)

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this guy is quite the jack-ass

-cj

Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ive been saying that this guy is a joke ever since he came here

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by David Drake
    ive been saying that this guy is a joke ever since he came here
    and you were right

-cj

Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dravyck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    indeed

kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kc2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: easy way is not always the good way

Originally posted by ape
    the reason i made this thread is because if u do not finish all ur reps and u know u can that is the easy why and when u see pizzaa and eat it u are taking the easy why.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG thats so funny, I dont know if hes trying to be funny or if hes just stupid

Originally posted by str8flexed
    You said you benched 405, but if your grammer is indicative of your mathematical skills I doubt you could count that high.
    Peace
    no i bench 405

tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well, your intelligence is definately putting justification into your name, APE..
    but no seriously, im guessing english isint this guys first language..
    es tu parle on francais??
    hah who knows...
    "it would be wicked to be an animal, you would'nt even have to worry about making plans."
    -kevin commerford

BiG RED HH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He's from texas...

Only steers and queers are from texas, and i dont know of any steers that can type (little full metal jacket humor)

Br

Originally posted by BiG RED HH
    He's from texas...

Only steers and queers are from texas, and i dont know of any steers that can type (little full metal jacket humor)

Br

no son houston

Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by ape

no son houston
    Umm, I may be mistaken, but is not Houston in Texas?
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."-Albert Einstein

"Your ignorance cramps my conversation." -Anthony Hope

Originally posted by ape

no son houston
    you sir, are a jackass

-cj

Originally posted by cjszip

you sir, are a jackass

-cj
    jackass huh..... shut ur bitch ass up

Originally posted by ape

jackass huh..... shut ur bitch ass up
    your the one who lives up to his name, like other's have said. i think i'm closer to being right, i mean everyone else has been saying things along those lines. you sped

-cj

KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: easy way is not always the good way

Originally posted by ape
    Killer trees are ten times stronger than apes.
    I should very much like to throw my glass at you sir but I shant for I fear that I will spill an ounce of more of my beer and that would sadly defeat the purpose of revenge because I will have suffed the loss of but one ounce of my precious firewater.

Originally posted by cjszip

your the one who lives up to his name, like other's have said. i think i'm closer to being right, i mean everyone else has been saying things along those lines. you sped

-cj
    i do live up to my name am stronger than ur ass how much u bench squat barbell curl 300 200 100 what

Re: Re: easy way is not always the good way

Originally posted by KillerTrees

that cool i respect that how much u lift

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So yea I keep thinking you can't possibly be more of an idiot...and then you open your mouth again...lol!
    Peace

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

hey ape, you should change your name to baboon

tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tis I Sean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha....ape's freakin cool!!! he makes me laugh...he's hilarious!!!
    "Winning is the greatest anti-inflammatory there is." - Junior Seau

Re: Re: easy way is not always the good way

Originally posted by KillerTrees

are you referring to the ancient Ents of Entwood forest?

listen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) listen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) listen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) listen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) listen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) listen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) listen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) listen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) listen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) listen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) listen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I live in texas too.....see what kindof jackasses i have to deal with .............