axisv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

grapefruit juice and prohormones

I have read that a substance in grapefruit juice ( I believe naringen) can dramatically increase the intestinal absorption of certain compounds (including hormones). If this is true why doesn't some company produce a prohormone product with this stuff as an ingredient to increase uptake? I am about to start a PH cycle and I plan to drink a glass of grapefruit juice every morning to maximize absorption. The effect of this substance on certain intestinal enzymes also appears to be cumulative so that its effect gets even greater over time with repeated consumption.

Any thoughts/comments?

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know it affects the c450 enzyme pathway which is why you can't take it with many drugs

BigFred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Schwartz 19-Diol suspension and IDS 1-AD Xtreme to name a few are using it, it might improve tha absorption, but I did not find any specific study for prohormones and grapefruit juice.

I tried Schwartz 19-Diol suspension and it gave me a great pump and hardness, people really noticed it in the gym, the only problem is that they put ephedra in it. So when you stop it you get the down from ephedra withdrawal.