omega_enemy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help before starting M1t cycle

Hey everyone

I am just about to start a M1T cycle i am going to use Higher Power M1T Plus as u know the Ingredients are

Milk Thistle 175mg
    Hawthorne Berry 150mg
    Licorice Root 4:1 50mg
    Methyl-1-Testosterone 5mg

Also using Saw Palmetto while on M1T

Off the cyle i will use 6-OXO and Dymatize Z-Force has Tribulus Terrestris and ZMA

Should i use Milk Thistle also after the cycle or keep to the Milk Thistle in the M1T?.. what else should i need to know or something that I missed. if u can be of any help will be grateful

PuffyBeware has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would use the Milk Thistle after as well.

GETrDUN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Milk Thistle after the cycle
    Saw Palmetto wont do squat while on M1T
    use Colmid instead of 6-OXO if possible
    Use a brand of Tribulus that actuly works (Vitrix, Endotest, Anabolic-Matrix Rx) at 3x recomended dosage
    If this is ur first cycle i wouldent recomend u do M1T
    Start at 5-10mg at most (3x a day) and bump it up 5mg every 7 days if u wish take it in split dosages
    Currently attempting a rather Clean Bulking (Starting 181 (17%) GOAL: 245)
    Week 1: 191 (17%)
    Week 2: 194 (17%)
    Week 3: 201.1 (17.1%) (NEWW scales and end of cycle)

5' 5" (lol im short)
    8/15/04 6/15/05
    Max Bench 310->1,350
    Max SLDL 430->1,470
    Max Squat 320->1,360
    (Hoping something magical happens)

where can i get hold of some Colmid? bb.com don't do it so can u give me a link or name of the site? cheers

London_Guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by omega_enemy
    where can i get hold of some Colmid? bb.com don't do it so can u give me a link or name of the site? cheers
    Link sources are'nt allowed to be posted.....

just go to www.google.com and type "clomid". You should see plenty of results.

intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you got way to much stuff your taking. Just take a couple of thistle pills a day. Thats all you need you don't need some stupid 6 oxo this stuff don't give you tits theres no estrogen in it. People just notice the tinyest bump they thhik they are getting boobs thats just from building up fat. You won't geta boob job from this and it takes years and years of estrogen to get something like that. I seen a guy with aboob job before beleive me you know when your getting it. You got nothing to worry about get rid of all that stuff you just need the thistle. YOu can take the extract but you dont' really need it you will see.

Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by intensity777
    you got way to much stuff your taking. Just take a couple of thistle pills a day. Thats all you need you don't need some stupid 6 oxo this stuff don't give you tits theres no estrogen in it. People just notice the tinyest bump they thhik they are getting boobs thats just from building up fat. You won't geta boob job from this and it takes years and years of estrogen to get something like that. I seen a guy with aboob job before beleive me you know when your getting it. You got nothing to worry about get rid of all that stuff you just need the thistle. YOu can take the extract but you dont' really need it you will see.
    What kind of retarded advice is this?
    No 6-OXO because there is no estrogen conversion????You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
    And besides that, your other retarded babbling about boob jobs....every individual has a different reaction to hightened estrogenlevels , some people can develop gynecomastia on 500mg of testosterone a week(although that's pretty rare)
    So plz STFU if you got nothing intelligent to say.

Giz

Cutting to 8-10% body fat GregElder's Avatar
    GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50) GregElder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Dont Listen To Intensity777, he's a LOSER!

Originally Posted by intensity777
    This is some of the worst advice I've ever seen. You are a loser, Intensity777, for recommending NO PCT FOR AN M1T CYCLE other than Milk Thistle.

Omega Enemy, please research PCT and read about Nolva. I heard you're not even supposed to to M1T without it. Just read some more before you take LOSER's(Intensity777)'s advice. After all, you've got to live with your liver/kidney's for the rest of your life---he doesn't.
    Visit my 2005 Cutting thread, I'm going for 8-10% body fat! :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=414595

I been searching every where and i can't find Nolva. its ither too prizey or i cant find it.. someone here must know where i can get it cheaper

GETrDUN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Colmid say it with me C o l m i d ill e-mail u do u have a sucure e-mail its well whorth it ull keep much more of ur gains get ur test back quicker and hold back a lil more estrogen
    Currently attempting a rather Clean Bulking (Starting 181 (17%) GOAL: 245)
    Week 1: 191 (17%)
    Week 2: 194 (17%)
    Week 3: 201.1 (17.1%) (NEWW scales and end of cycle)

5' 5" (lol im short)
    8/15/04 6/15/05
    Max Bench 310->1,350
    Max SLDL 430->1,470
    Max Squat 320->1,360
    (Hoping something magical happens)