cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50)

staying with IF once my cut is complete

Almost at the end of my cut doing IF and in still amazed at the results. I love IF so much that I wanna stick with it while doing a slow bulk.

Anyone had any experience with this? I wanna take it slow and try to gain as much lean mass as possible while keeping my bf low(ish) so I may only need to do a mini cut every so often to take me back down.

I was thinking of aiming for a 0.3lb a week increase? Does that sound about right? I know on a standard eating bulk they say no more than 0.5lb a week, but I also know that IF delivers different results.

t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t12jm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cybertronik View Post
    Almost at the end of my cut doing IF and in still amazed at the results. I love IF so much that I wanna stick with it while doing a slow bulk.

Anyone had any experience with this? I wanna take it slow and try to gain as much lean mass as possible while keeping my bf low(ish) so I may only need to do a mini cut every so often to take me back down.

I was thinking of aiming for a 0.3lb a week increase? Does that sound about right? I know on a standard eating bulk they say no more than 0.5lb a week, but I also know that IF delivers different results.
    Sounds about right to me, just have to try it out and see what pace you can get stronger with consistently, and reevaluate after a set period of time.

I'd question whether IF delivers different results though. Any evidence of this (not anecdotal)?
    America's Team Always - Dallas Cowboys

"Who is wise? He who learns from every man."

cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50) cybertronik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by t12jm View Post
    Sounds about right to me, just have to try it out and see what pace you can get stronger with consistently, and reevaluate after a set period of time.

I'd question whether IF delivers different results though. Any evidence of this (not anecdotal)?
    No evidence, I meant from my personal experience using it as cutting. I find I can eat a lot more calories and still loose weight than on a standard cut.

Thanks for the advice anyway. Will post results.