shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

bodybuilding and dieting in the Worlds Strongest Navy

anyone herein the navy,or have experience,i just got out of boot camp(lost alot of muscle), and now im wondering how i will be able to maintain my diet with all this galley food and bo place to store chicken or anything like that, also....you dont sleepin the navy for ****,im lucky to get 6 hours a night. Any one have any expeerience?

im getting most of my protein from shakes now, how bad is that? If I only have access to so much solid protein a day, should I still make it up with the extra protein shakes? like maybe having a 2 scoop shake at every meal? I now it sounds insane, and in the civilian world I never would dream of doing it,but, its really my only option.

RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50) RiNgMaSteR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My best friend just got out of navy boot camp to. Maybe you know him.....he said he didnt get any sleep either.
    Link to my journal.....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=359604

Stats=currently injured ankle

best lifts at 180

bench 225/10 275/2
    Deadlift 405/5 455/1
    Full oly style Squat 325 w/belt

joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshuatlarson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hang out with marines...they will bulk you up
    I rep back, and rep anyone in the USMC!

You are not what you own. dookie1481's Avatar
    dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by joshuatlarson
    hang out with marines...they will bulk you up
    Yeah, with a beer gut.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

"Ass busting work + consistency + time = results.
    Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    /resists urge to make navy jokes

Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shatter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Try to get some casein rather than whey protein. It should make a bit of difference.
    If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, maybe they can do something with you.

unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you are on a ship at sea, id say you are screwed. if you are stationed on land though, i dont see the problem.

dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by unity
    if you are on a ship at sea, id say you are screwed. if you are stationed on land though, i dont see the problem.
    Not really; I gained 17 pounds in 3 months, while dropping a considerable amount of BF. The food isn't the most nutritious, but you do what you can.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

hyp3r3xt3nsion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by dookie1481
    Not really; I gained 17 pounds in 3 months, while dropping a considerable amount of BF. The food isn't the most nutritious, but you do what you can.
    you were in thne navy?

Originally posted by hyp3r3xt3nsion
    you were in thne navy?
    Marine Corps. We went on deployments on Navy ships.
    -Abraham Maslow

-Lyle McDonald

-Charlie Francis

unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000) unity is a name known to all. (+5000)
    were you allowed to eat as much as you wanted?

Originally posted by unity
    were you allowed to eat as much as you wanted?
    Yes and no. We got three meals a day, but you only got so much food. They had a salad bar, though, with tons of tuna, pasta, things like that. I must've eaten a pound of tuna a day. Everyone ordered supplements, too.
    -Abraham Maslow

-Lyle McDonald

-Charlie Francis

ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Join the SEALs. Can't get badder than that.
    www.revised-training.com
    Training got better

Jesus is a Gator Fan Jesus_Christ's Avatar
    Jesus_Christ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesus_Christ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesus_Christ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesus_Christ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesus_Christ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesus_Christ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesus_Christ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesus_Christ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesus_Christ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesus_Christ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jesus_Christ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Marine Corps. We went on deployments on Navy ships.
    MARINE-

My

Ass

Rides

In

Navy

Equipment
    "If you're gonna drink, don't park. Accidents cause children." -unknown

"I'm huge." -Hoss (USS Anzio)

"My pit bull is smarter than your honor student."

New Max's: Squat: 255 Dead: 335 Bench: 205

shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shanehanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thanks fellas, I dindt know about the tuna thing, that would help alot if I could get all the tuna I want everyday.

any other info or past experience would be great.

Originally posted by Jesus_Christ
    MARINE-

My

Ass

Rides

In

Navy

Equipment
    Things like that are what boots say.
    -Abraham Maslow

-Lyle McDonald

-Charlie Francis

SGTUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGTUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGTUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGTUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGTUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGTUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGTUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGTUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SGTUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should use dookie1481's advice there are plenty of ways to build muscle while in the Navy. You should have a gym on ship so use it and watch your diet. Heck most Marines get huge when they are out at sea. Nothing to do but train, clean your equipment and lift, lift, lift... Good luck.