J-jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

broken blood vessels

I have what I assume are broken blood vessels between my forearms and my biceps after lifting chest and bi's heavy. Also on my lats after lifting back. Dose this happen to anyone else???
    “OBSESED” A word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

IF YOUR CHIPS ARE DOWN, ITS BECAUSE I ATE THEM!

Infection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Happens to my traps after going heavy on leg press lol. No clue how, always happens though.

ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ed073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Infection
    Happens to my traps after going heavy on leg press lol. No clue how, always happens though.

^^^

and the missus looks at me funny like they are fingernail marks!!! lol....

imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i got broken vessels all the time from doing squats
    -Mortality-

Registered User pickup_ur_teeth's Avatar
    pickup_ur_teeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you mean bruising?
    It's gonna take alot more than that to get one up on me.

kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cant say I have. kind of hoping some day I will bust my eye vessels.

Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Infection

LOL, thats not broken blood vessels. That is the ****ty fabric of the leg press machine pressing into wrinkled shirt pressing into your skin and fukking up tiny insignificant capilaries. Do you also "pop blood vessels" in your traps on chest day? If so, it is the fabric pressing into your skin. hahah....when I first started working out years ago, it took me a whole month to figure out what those red marks were.

Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by imageek
    i got broken vessels all the time from doing squats
    Wow, and the Dr.'s don't mind that you are still squating? What Dr did you go to and how long ago and how many times?

marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) marcFE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ya something doesnt add up here ... If you had a broken blood vessel chances are you would be in the hospital in massive pain not at the computer laughing about it

Blood vessel = inside body, blood vessel inside body = blood, blood inside body = bad, bad = pain

may not be blood vessels but what are they???

Originally posted by J-jr
    may not be blood vessels but what are they???

Don't know. If it hurts or gets kinda out of control, you should ask your doctor.

No, it’s nothing like that. It reminds me of a hicky as stated above. Only get it in areas that have an extreme pump, and only after workouts. Doesn’t bother me at all but my girlfriend keeps asking me “whats with the little red dots that look like someone was sucking on your skin”
    I just wanted to see if anyone knew what it was. It looks like I am not alone though, which is a good sign.

broken cappilaries maybe

Originally posted by marcFE
    ya something doesnt add up here ... If you had a broken blood vessel chances are you would be in the hospital in massive pain not at the computer laughing about it

Blood vessel = inside body, blood vessel inside body = blood, blood inside body = bad, bad = pain
    what are you talking about. If I punch you and you get a black eye.. guess what, you have broken bloodvessels and blood is leaking to the other tissues. But how much pain will you be in? Do you need to see a doctor?
    If you rupture an artery and have internal bleeding, well thats a different story.
    Constant, bruising/bruising easily could be vitamin C deficiency, lack of flavonoids, or other nutrient deficiency though.

I just got a couple of tiny red spots too, and only explanation I could come up with was it was blood forced to the surface but not breaking skin. Like a blood blister, or like those spots in a fresh hickey.
    Last edited by pickup_ur_teeth; 08-31-2004 at 07:33 PM.

Originally posted by pickup_ur_teeth
    what are you talking about. If I punch you and you get a black eye.. guess what, you have broken bloodvessels and blood is leaking to the other tissues. But how much pain will you be in? Do you need to see a doctor?
    If you rupture an artery and have internal bleeding, well thats a different story.
    Constant, bruising/bruising easily could be vitamin C deficiency, lack of flavonoids, or other nutrient deficiency though.

I just got a couple of tiny red spots too, and only explanation I could come up with was it was blood forced to the surface but not breaking skin. Like a blood blister, or like those spots in a fresh hickey.
    I think your confusing blood vessels with capilaries.

narak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by kendog
    cant say I have. kind of hoping some day I will bust my eye vessels.
    that's possible... I popped eye vessels/capillaries twice (but both after sprinting sessions so you might be safe )

Originally posted by Derek0783
    I think your confusing blood vessels with capilaries.
    actually a capillary is a blood vessel. thats like saying i think your confusing a wolf with a dog.

Originally posted by pickup_ur_teeth
    actually a capillary is a blood vessel. thats like saying i think your confusing a wolf with a dog.
    Oh yea, your right. Blood vessel = arteries, veins, and capillaries. Your right, i'm wrong. But my first post still stands. The ****ty fabric is pressing into the "Infection's" skin and rupturing insignificant capillaries and thats whats causing his red marks. As far as the thread starter's problem, no clue.