Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MuskelmasseCH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Does some teens have hairy chest?

Does that exist? Teens (all under 20) with hairy chest? I would also have one, but it`s shaved.
    Yesterday I saw a teen in the gym (he was just 18) with a damn hairy chest. That`s the link to my post. I thought "is that normal for a teen?"
    So post your pix if your teenchest is hairy.

Greez
    MuskelmasseCH

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

I'm 18 and sorta hairy...thinking about shaving actually.

So post the pix.
    Do you see in whitch forum we are? = post your pictures :-)

Greez
    MuskelmasseCH

IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000) IronMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol

HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    most people shave if they do

hair is ugly

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by HoboWithaRolex
    most people shave if they do

hair is ugly
    Yup... when I was a teenager I always wanted chest hair. All my friends had chest hair, and I didn't. Now, I have a ton of it and I shave it off every 3-4 days. How ironic is that.

MuskelmasseCH, I'd post a picture of myself with hair, but unfortunately, I don't fit your search criteria. Since you're requesting, how come you didn't post your own picture?

- Skip "No I'm not a gorilla, but I play one on TV. The trick is, how do you 'play' a gorilla? Is it a string instrument, or a board game?"
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) SickBastard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sounds like some freak looking for pics of boys with hairy chest to get off too

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by SickBastard
    sounds like some freak looking for pics of boys with hairy chest to get off too
    thats what I'm worried about...lol

flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500) flava is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Unhappy

uhhhhhh what kinda thread am i in.
    im a strong beliver in dragons, fairies, good women and other fantasy creatures.

5u5on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wtf ??????????bunch of pussys

i'm hairy (well not so much no but looking at my father im goona be) 16 and i would never shave or **** like that

ffs u'r men wtf r u thinking 2 ur selfs??????

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by 5u5on
    wtf ??????????bunch of pussys

i'm hairy (well not so much no but looking at my father im goona be) 16 and i would never shave or **** like that

ffs u'r men wtf r u thinking 2 ur selfs??????
    Having body hair is a personal choice. Granted, the media over the last 10 years has moved people into a more "hairless" look. Back in the 70's and 80's, having a hairy chest was a cool thing. However, when it comes to bodybuilding (and modeling), most of us choose to shave (or at least trim) so that the musculature is easily visible.

The problem is, when you shave... it grows back thicker and coarser.

But again, it's a personal choice. When I was a kid, I remember my Dad used to shave his chest because my baby brother would pull the hairs out everytime Dad would pick him up. Me, I just shave because it makes me look bigger:

1. http://www.skippypodar.net/WebGaller...x-serious3.jpg - (no chest hair)

I'll attach a picture of me from 1997 so you can see the difference.

1. http://www.skippypodar.net/WebGaller...s/skip1500.JPG - (1997 with chest hair)
    2. http://www.skippypodar.net/WebGaller...s/skip1501.JPG - (1997 with chest hair)

- Skip
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Abdominator; 09-01-2004 at 11:17 AM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Abdominator
    Yup... when I was a teenager I always wanted chest hair. All my friends had chest hair, and I didn't. Now, I have a ton of it and I shave it off every 3-4 days. How ironic is that.

MuskelmasseCH, I'd post a picture of myself with hair, but unfortunately, I don't fit your search criteria. Since you're requesting, how come you didn't post your own picture?

- Skip "No I'm not a gorilla, but I play one on TV. The trick is, how do you 'play' a gorilla? Is it a string instrument, or a board game?"
    Hey,

Do you ever get a razor burn or pimples from shaving those areas? If not, how do you prevent it? Any tips would be great, thanks.

Originally posted by Teflon
    Hey,

Do you ever get a razor burn or pimples from shaving those areas? If not, how do you prevent it? Any tips would be great, thanks.
    Since I have coarse hair that curls back toward the skin as it grows out, I found that either Nair or a moustache trimmer (personal groomer) works best to prevent ingrown hairs from forming.

Hair removal methods:

1. Personal groomers (moustache trimmers). Like tiny barber's clippers, they give you a close shave, but cut the hairs evenly so they don't have a point at the end (making them more prone to cause razor bumps/or irritate the skin). Since it shaves a small surface area at time, it can take a while to shave if you have hair covering your entire chest and abdomen.

a. http://www.skippypodar.net/WebGaller...algroomer2.jpg
    b. http://www.skippypodar.net/WebGaller...algroomer3.jpg - This is the one I have.

2. Rotary shavers. Provides a good close shave but for those with sensitive skin, it can produce razor bumps.

http://www.skippypodar.net/WebGaller...taryshaver.jpg

3. Straight/disposable razors. Also works well, however it can also produce razor bumps in people with coarse/curly hair.

4. Nair (or any depilatory). Removes hair by dissolving it. Leave on for no longer than 7-10 minutes as it will begin to dissolve skin if it's left on too long (causing scarring).

http://www.skippypodar.net/WebGaller...r-for-men1.jpg

http://www.nairformen.com/

5. Waxing. It hurts like heck because the hair is ripped out of the follicle. It lasts a long time, but the hair eventually grows back.

6. Laser hair removal. Expensive and time consuming, particularly if you're very hairy. This form of hair removal is permanent.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/invoke.cfm...7B66D2825AA1E4

Experiment with a few things to see which works best for you.

Hope this helps.

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 09-01-2004 at 09:04 AM.

Abdominator, since you seem like you know what your talking regarding this subject... if you shave your chest and ab area with a normal razor(mach 3 style) is it going to itch like hell the 1st time?

BTW, you looked pretty damn ripped even with the hairy chest.

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im 20 in this pic, but Ive been this hairy since I was about 14. I shave now though and look a lot better.
    Attached Images

Post a pic shaved to see a comparison

BTW, clean ya kicthen boy!!

Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000) Supadude is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im home from college right now and my roomate has the digital camera we use to take pictures, so I dont have any updated pictures right now sadly...

But in about 3 weeks Ill be posting some good 3 month cut comparison pics including the newly shaven me.

hassan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hassan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hassan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hassan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hassan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hassan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hassan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hassan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hassan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hassan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hassan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Does some teens have hairy chest?

Originally posted by MuskelmasseCH
    Does that exist? Teens (all under 20) with hairy chest? I would also have one, but it`s shaved.
    Yesterday I saw a teen in the gym (he was just 18) with a damn hairy chest. That`s the link to my post. I thought "is that normal for a teen?"
    So post your pix if your teenchest is hairy.

Greez
    MuskelmasseCH
    i had a hairy chest since i was 14, but i started to trim it off around 15, if i didn't...i would have a big mat of hair there. i don like it =\

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't even sweat it. People will always be split on this and like anything it comes and goes in style. As for the idea that if you shave it will come back thicker...well it hasn't helped my shaved head yet...nor anyone I know.

5u5on has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Does some teens have hairy chest?

Originally posted by hassan
    i had a hairy chest since i was 14, but i started to trim it off around 15, if i didn't...i would have a big mat of hair there. i don like it =\
    ****ing aravi mesrih bitch

Quality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quality has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man i turn 20 in a week and i have 6....nope, got one more, 7 hairs on my chest, and i do shave them.....kinda like bein a late bloomer now, not much work to do yet

DaRkShaDE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Re: Re: Does some teens have hairy chest?

Originally posted by 5u5on
    ****ing aravi mesrih bitch

what?

AtrusDent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm only 14 and I have chest hair...I'm a hairy guy. I'd never dream of shaving my body hair, it's what makes me a man. Besides, if I can get a girl to the point where my shirts off, I don't think hair is going to matter.
    Cheeky cheeky non?

Originally posted by AtrusDent
    I'm only 14 and I have chest hair...I'm a hairy guy. I'd never dream of shaving my body hair, it's what makes me a man. Besides, if I can get a girl to the point where my shirts off, I don't think hair is going to matter.
    Its not a matter of getting chicks or not. Just that lots of body hair hides muscularity which is bad when you want to show it off.

My origin question was not if teens have growth of hair. That`s clear I think.
    But the question was: Does somebody let them grow because somebody finds it cool, masculine or so.

Greez
    MuskelmasseCH

Repsac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Repsac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's having hair on your chest....and then there's having TOO MUCH hair on your chest....the first one i can see as being masculine...but the 2nd is just ****ing annoying

as for this:

Originally posted by Supadude
    Im 20 in this pic, but Ive been this hairy since I was about 14. I shave now though and look a lot better.
    that's nothing...double the thickness of that (maybe a bit more) and add some hair around your upper abs, and you've got me...and within a day of shaving, its got horrible stuble

im noticing back hair as well...oddly, two vertical lines going from my shoulder blades to my kidneys...nothing along the spine (maybe 4 inch gap between the two vertical lines)....you'd almost think they were like mis-formed wings that never grew, but became hairy where they should have grown out (i dunno, it just looks that way...only way to describe them...picture a guy with wings, then remove the wings, and add hair where the wings should be)

the bitch of it all is shaving....chest is easy enough if you keep up with it...(never tried nair, just used rotary shaver) but the back leads to some trouble...especially since most people consider shaving these areas to be "odd", you're left to shave it yourself using some awkward, dangerously self-inflicting position

i dunno...im opting to try nair....and just recently ive pondered the idea of laser removal (as i noticed near the local mall there is a place that advertises for laser hair removal)....but im clueless on the cost of that
    In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp
    canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center.
    You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life.
    You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower.
    And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn,
    laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by AtrusDent
    I'd never dream of shaving my body hair, it's what makes me a man.
    You have alot to learn in life bro.

Thanks Skip

Originally posted by Repsac

that's nothing...double the thickness of that (maybe a bit more) and add some hair around your upper abs, and you've got me...and within a day of shaving, its got horrible stuble

I know, im relatively hairy, but nothing compared to some guys. Im glad that I dont have more. Then it pisses me off when I see these other guys who look like they havent shaved a day in their life. But then again...I probably have a lot more testosterone than them, so it evens out

"that's nothing...double the thickness of that (maybe a bit more) and add some hair around your upper abs, and you've got me...and within a day of shaving, its got horrible stuble"

And how old are you? Remember that this thread relates to teens and not to over 35 years old bears!

Greez
    MuskelmasseCH

Repsac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Repsac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    muwahahaha, no where near 35...still a teen (another year of it to go)

no one in my immediate family is close to this hairy....my only explaination is that its a generation thing...
    In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp
    canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center.
    You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life.
    You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower.
    And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn,
    laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.