J-jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle-Tech Bars

I used to order a bar from muscle-tech that was super soft and tasted great and i cant remember if it was the nitro-tech bar or the Messo-tech bar. I remember i got the wrong one once and it tasted like $hit. Any one know what one is the good one??? Thanks
    “OBSESED” A word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

IF YOUR CHIPS ARE DOWN, ITS BECAUSE I ATE THEM!

SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGY!!!! VBALLBuilder's Avatar
    VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10) VBALLBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the good one was meso-tech

drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000) drewkowsky is just really nice. (+1000)
    no
    the nitro-tech's taste better
    I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big.
    Charlie Sheen

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nitrotech - peanut butter chcolate

has to be that...
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
    nitrotech - peanut butter chcolate

has to be that...
    kicking ass.

illusion of safety.

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ....they all give me the sh!ts. Too much sugar alcohol or something in those muscletech bars....you know it like the kind of diarhea that is so watery that it is like taking a piss out of your butt. Yeah, won't EVER be buying those again.