daemonjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

carbs and muscle pump

i happen to skip breakfast and without eating anything from morning to afternoon, and i discover that my muscle turn soft and small.

but when i get back home and drink lots of milk, have my dinner(high carb) after a while my muscle seems to be very pump and look fullness. does it make any sense?

high carb = muscle fullness/pump ??
    mess with the best, die like the rest.

Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're on the right idea....

The more carbs you consume, the more carbs that are converted into muscle and liver glycogen. And the more carbs that are in the system, the more water that is held within the body since carbs hold onto water - therefore, if done properly, causes a "filling out" effect.

BTW, if you're serious about gaining muscle, I would'nt recommend skipping breakfast (or any meals, for that matter).

daemonjs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks man, i just curious about the human biological think
    seems mysterious to me.

by the way, i'm drinking 3 litre of milk a day for bulking purposes.
    will it be all right?
    mess with the best, die like the rest.

Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by daemonjs

by the way, i'm drinking 3 litre of milk a day for bulking purposes.
    will it be all right?
    Not really.

To successfully bulk, you have to have a meal every 2.5-3 hours and consume at least 30g-40g of high-quality protein per meal. Do this every day, every week, and every month - and only then, will you begin to change your physique for the better.

mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Danz
    Not really.

To successfully bulk, you have to have a meal every 2.5-3 hours and consume at least 30g-40g of high-quality protein per meal. Do this every day, every week, and every month - and only then, will you begin to change your physique for the better.

...Ya, but by the looks of it you have a real solid nutrional diet plan.

...figure out your goals, bulking is not an excuse to get fat. I would suggest reading these articles:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbin...=MassGainDiets
    Motivation + Goals + Circumstance = Success

WTF??

Originally posted by mondesi02
    ...Ya, but by the looks of it you have a real solid nutrional diet plan.

...figure out your goals, bulking is not an excuse to get fat. I would suggest reading these articles:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbin...=MassGainDiets
    What's your point?

How is the plan I gave him going to get him fat??!!

And again, what's your point?

mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mondesi02 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    settle down "Danz"..I was agreeing with you.

...by his comment of "skipping meals..& drinking milk.." - I was saying you have a solid diet plan (saracstic)."

..My point is that before you start anykind of plan it is good to read up on it, do as much research, ask as much questions as possible and set yourself up with a good daily diet and stick with it...
    Motivation + Goals + Circumstance = Success

Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actually in the sixties and seventies bodybuilders used to say the main difference between cutting and bulking was milk, for bulking it is very good, eliminate it from your diet when your cutting though.
    --- Ron Paul 2008!!! ---

Go 'BOOM', like you're saying, "Take a look at this hunk a man."

"That's the ultimate power -- your vocabulary. How you communicate. Study vocabulary. The more words you have, the better you can communicate, and the quicker you can put someone away."

Real men are not available. They are climbing mountains. They are swimming across rivers. What are YOU doing? Browsing a goddamn forum?!?!?!?!!