Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    by9468840 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

prohormone results

Hello everyone..
    I am right now in the middle of a prohormone cycle. Its been 3 weeks since I started my prohormone stack. I am taking Ergopharm 1-AD and Androdiol Select as 4-AD and I have two bottles of 6-OXO for post cycle therapy.

I slowly increased my 1-AD and 4-AD intake from 300mg + 600mg in the first week to 500mg + 600mg in second week and finally to 600mg + 900mg in the 3rd week. Last week, I'll drop back to 300mg + 300mg to complete cycle.

Until now, although I have not taken my measurements yet, I can see I have clearly gained 11 lbs in 3 weeks. The results in strength increase and weight increase is incredible. All of my weights have gone up almost by 10%-20% or even more in some areas. I'll post my detailed "before and after" measurements at the end of next week.

My only concern is the decrease in libido. I can say my interest in sex has almost gone down to below zero. It really disturbs me but I hope it'll go away in the end. Is this normal?

IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    perfectly normaly
    do a clean proper post cycle thearpy and it will go away

Yomny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump
    interested in results and post therapy.

bigeddiez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigeddiez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigeddiez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigeddiez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigeddiez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigeddiez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigeddiez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigeddiez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigeddiez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigeddiez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigeddiez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im on the 3rd week of the same stack youre on ...im up to 900mg 1ad and 1200mg 4ad......gained 10 pounds and strength is way up...every workout since week 1 i am able to increase weight with ease.....this is my first time using prohormones....its ****ing great so far....and yes the only side for me is loss of sex drive ....but just a little not completly
    Last edited by bigeddiez; 08-27-2004 at 02:50 PM.

chargeMEup31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gh

by9468840 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

PH stack results

hello everyone
    I have finally started the post cycle therapy after 4 weeks of Ph cycle. I have gained an incredible 16lbs over 4 weeks and I look great with minimal fat gain. I was %10 BF before stack and now I am %11 but I have gained 16lbs and I assume at least 8lbs of it should be lean mass gain. All of my weights went up almost by %20. I can work harder longer and heavier.

My chest and shoulders went up by almost 2 inches. I gained 1 inch on both arms and calves. I also gained about 1 inch in waist and abdomen but it still looks good.

I highly recommend 1-ad + 4-ad stack if you are looking for good results. I could only eat about 2500 cals and still I gained 16lbs. I believe I am a good Ph stack responder.

intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) intensity777 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hey

THats just water retention your not gonna hold all 16 pounds. You will lose about 10-12 pounds of it. Thats what makes people addicted to prohormones is when you come off you lose weight. But all it does is its holding more water in your muscle. YOu do get about 3-5 pounds of muscle out of it though so thats actdually really good. normal lifting that could takes months and months to just get 3-5 pounds of real muscle and no fat. Its not easy.

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by intensity777
    THats just water retention your not gonna hold all 16 pounds. You will lose about 10-12 pounds of it. .

most of the time you dont lose that much weight after cycle maybe 7-9 pounds from what i read

Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Industry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thats why I like the lean mass compounds such as 1,4 Andro. You won't lose much off cycle because there is little water retention. What you see is what you get..

Tima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Have you done any blood tests to see how much damage you did to your liver? I would really like to know!

Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cp bball3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by intensity777
    THats just water retention your not gonna hold all 16 pounds. You will lose about 10-12 pounds of it. Thats what makes people addicted to prohormones is when you come off you lose weight. But all it does is its holding more water in your muscle. YOu do get about 3-5 pounds of muscle out of it though so thats actdually really good. normal lifting that could takes months and months to just get 3-5 pounds of real muscle and no fat. Its not easy.

Do not listen to this kid, he doesnt know what he is talking about AT ALL... If you gain about 16 pounds youll maybe lose about 1-5 pounds in water weight after you cycle... For some reason this person thinks you lose 80% of the wieght you gain during a ph cycle...go figure...?

colemanwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ProHormones are junk

All prohormones do is drain your wallet. People talk about them like they are real steroids. You will NOT lose your sex drive, you will not hold water, you will not do this, or do that. You cannot compare prohormones to steroids at any level. Its like saying that My bb gun is going to hurt you as much as my 12 guage shooting 3 1/2' slugs. Who cares that they are being banned because they dont work. Plain and simple.
    Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy ass weights.

Iss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They dont work huh? I gained 12 pounds off of my 1ad cycle a while back and have lost none of that size. Just because they didn't work for you doesn't mean they dont work. I think many would agree with me. Most people also dont adjust their diet to accomadate the newly gained muscle.. and they lose it~
    i_burri21@hotmail.com

KCPreki11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IKilledBritney
    perfectly normaly
    When you say a clean proper PCT, you just mean to make sure to take the right dosage and remember to do it everyday, right?

BFL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IKilledBritney
    perfectly normaly
    your GANGSTER

BFL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BFL
    your GANGSTER
    LLOYD BANKS & YOUNG BUCK lean back beat it's NASTY

IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KCPreki11
    When you say a clean proper PCT, you just mean to make sure to take the right dosage and remember to do it everyday, right?
    yes, and using nolvadex and clomid instead of 6-oxo, and keeping up with milk thistle and saw palmetto etc.

Originally Posted by BFL
    your GANGSTER
    ok mate....

I thought 6-OXO was good enough for PCT after a 1-AD and 4-AD cycle and that Nolva and Clomid were needed for M1T and stronger Ph's.

I thought 6-OXO was good enough for PCT after a 1-AD and 4-AD cycle and that Nolva and Clomid were needed for M1T and stronger Ph's.
    in most circumstances yes, but its always good to have nolva on hand incase of gyno symptoms.
    plus if you have a source its cheaper to buy and stronger

dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Really

Not everyone is comfortable having an illegal substance in their possesion, which nolva happens to be. Besides that, once you "start to recognize gyno symptoms" it is already to late. Talk to a doctor. Once your mamary glands become active, they stay that way. The only thing you can do is not try to agitate them further. The only way to truly, successfully "stop" gyno is surgery to have the glands removed. If it is something you're willing to risk, then get the nolva, if you don't want to take a risk with the law, stick with the 6-oxo. Having illegal substances mailed to my house is just very unappealing to me. Jail sucks! and fines make it hard to pay the bills.
    "I will turn the screws of vengeance and bury you with honesty." (Lamb of God)

Currently eating all my meals off of 45lb plates.

Good info, Great site, register here:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/index...ferrerid=12408

midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250) midweststunna has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    get ready for the (sometimes severe) depression that comes with PCT. Iknow I had it BAAAD everything that was even remotely bad I blew out of proportion and it made me feel so down.

i know what it feels like to feel like a woman....im sucha crybaby

how old are you, stats?

badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dungeon1
    Not everyone is comfortable having an illegal substance in their possesion, which nolva happens to be. Besides that, once you "start to recognize gyno symptoms" it is already to late. Talk to a doctor. Once your mamary glands become active, they stay that way. The only thing you can do is not try to agitate them further. The only way to truly, successfully "stop" gyno is surgery to have the glands removed. If it is something you're willing to risk, then get the nolva, if you don't want to take a risk with the law, stick with the 6-oxo. Having illegal substances mailed to my house is just very unappealing to me. Jail sucks! and fines make it hard to pay the bills.

You are very misinformed.. and you're scared of jailtime for posession of Nolva??

Nolva is not illegal for research purposes (ie. in liquid form)

It is NOT too late if you notice symptoms of gyno but do not have growth of firm breast tissue.

You cannot have the "glands removed", gyno surgery involves an excision which only removes a part of the breast tissue directly below the nipple. This may also grow back post-surgery.

One more thing.. 6OXO is not a suitable PCT (by itself) for anything. It has a minimal effect in reducing estrogen, infact it is known to increase certain estrones. The only thing going for it is the marginal increase in endogenous test production
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. He will be lonely often and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself" - Nietzsche

dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

You're right

you're right a lot of docs do the surgery and the tissue comes back, but there are a few that will remove everything, glands included, which leaves no room for return. Maybe I missunderstood what you meant by "symptoms" what are the symptoms of gyno if not the excess tissue under the nipple? Personally, I'm not a scientist so I am unable to posess any illegal substance for research purposes. Besides, if you have a criminal record you can do jail time for spitting on the sidewalk. The main problem I have with this, is that most guys who post on this site(not you necessarily, but in general) will tell newbs that they should run out and get real juice or other illegal substances, and no one seems to think there is anything wrong with that. If you've been lifting for 5 or 6 years and decide that you want to try roids then it's your choice, but if you just did your first prohormone cycle or are considering it, then to encourage these people to buy an illegal subtance (which nolva is, even though it is not scheduled) is misleading. Besides I din't say that "all you need for PCT is 6oxo," I just said that with a mild ph cycle you probably dont need nolva. Any time you compromise the integrity of your liver you should follow up on that as well, as check your BP regularly, and if at all possible get some blood work done. The reality is that most people who are taking phs don't have alot of money to burn, or a huge amount of connections to underground substances, so anything other than 6oxo and some milk thistle is either to expensive or unavailable. I'm sorry if I offended you though.
    Last edited by dungeon1; 11-06-2004 at 07:11 AM.

My Custom User Title waitlifter82's Avatar
    waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000) waitlifter82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personally, I'm not a scientist so I am unable to posess any illegal substance for research purposes. .
    You don't have to be a scientists to have research chemicals, bro. It is very legal.
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can hurt me
    You didn't hurt me
    Nothing can stop me now

alright

perhaps I am misinformed. where then can I get it?

have you seen these posts?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=221767
    Last edited by dungeon1; 11-06-2004 at 09:15 AM.

Originally Posted by badboyslayer
    You are very misinformed.. and you're scared of jailtime for posession of Nolva??

Nolva is not illegal for research purposes (ie. in liquid form)

It is NOT too late if you notice symptoms of gyno but do not have growth of firm breast tissue.

You cannot have the "glands removed", gyno surgery involves an excision which only removes a part of the breast tissue directly below the nipple. This may also grow back post-surgery.

One more thing.. 6OXO is not a suitable PCT (by itself) for anything. It has a minimal effect in reducing estrogen, infact it is known to increase certain estrones. The only thing going for it is the marginal increase in endogenous test production
    Wouldn't you think a lot more people would be seeing gyno then considering most only use 6-OXO in their PCT.

badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're right a lot of docs do the surgery and the tissue comes back, but there are a few that will remove everything, glands included, which leaves no room for return. Maybe I missunderstood what you meant by "symptoms" what are the symptoms of gyno if not the excess tissue under the nipple? Personally, I'm not a scientist so I am unable to posess any illegal substance for research purposes. Besides, if you have a criminal record you can do jail time for spitting on the sidewalk. The main problem I have with this, is that most guys who post on this site(not you necessarily, but in general) will tell newbs that they should run out and get real juice or other illegal substances, and no one seems to think there is anything wrong with that. If you've been lifting for 5 or 6 years and decide that you want to try roids then it's your choice, but if you just did your first prohormone cycle or are considering it, then to encourage these people to buy an illegal subtance (which nolva is, even though it is not scheduled) is misleading. Besides I din't say that "all you need for PCT is 6oxo," I just said that with a mild ph cycle you probably dont need nolva. Any time you compromise the integrity of your liver you should follow up on that as well, as check your BP regularly, and if at all possible get some blood work done. The reality is that most people who are taking phs don't have alot of money to burn, or a huge amount of connections to underground substances, so anything other than 6oxo and some milk thistle is either to expensive or unavailable. I'm sorry if I offended you though.

Let me repeat.. you cannot remove mammory glands with gynecomastia surgery, surgeons are only able to excise enough to improve appearance, if they take out excessive tissue it will leave a concave hole around the nipple area which is very tedious to reconstruct.

Symptoms? itching nipples, puffiness, pain - all of which usually occur BEFORE the stage of hard breast tissue formation.

If you are ready to take PH's then you are ready to take steroids, albeit milder in effect, PH's are capable of producing the same effects in terms of androgenic sides and HPTA shutdown. Also, like waitlifter82 said you dont have to be a scientist to carry out research with these products.

You didnt offend me at all mate, I'm just helping to clear some things up for anyone that reads this thread.
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. He will be lonely often and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself" - Nietzsche

perhaps I am misinformed. where then can I get it?

have you seen these posts?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=221767
    This company was involved with the sale of illegal substances, this did not include liquid ancillary products. There are numerous research labs online and none of them are being shut down

Wouldn't you think a lot more people would be seeing gyno then considering most only use 6-OXO in their PCT.

In every case of M1T gyno I have heard of, 6OXO was used alone or no PCT was carried out at all. This is the same for other PH's although less common as most of them are milder substances.

Do a search for "M1T gyno" and see how many guys used nolva

I was referring to 1-AD. Most people only use 6-OXO after using 1-AD and majority of them do not form gyno.

Good Link

SURGICAL TREATMENT

When medical therapy is ineffective, particularly in cases of longstanding gynecomastia, or when the gynecomastia interferes with the patient's activities of daily living, or when there is suspicion of malignancy of breast, then surgical therapy is appropriate. This includes removal of glandular tissue coupled with liposuction, if needed. In our experience, uses of delicate cosmetic surgical techniques are warranted to prevent unsightly scarring.

http://www.endotext.org/male/male14/male14.htm