Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bigballer622 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation is this a good stack??????? 1ad/19nor4

Yes i was wondering if some could help me out , and let me know they're opinions on this stack:
    1ad 3caps 3x's day=900mg
    19nor4 2caps 3x day=900mg OR 4ad 1 cap 3x's day=900mg
    Growth hormone 4 caps at bedtime 5 nights , and 2 off
    This for 8wks and 6-8wks
    overlap with 6-oxo also taking San v-12 turbo with this along with all my vitamins!!!!!! is this good!!!!!!!!??????? i heard the 19nor help keeps 1ad elevated up to 12hrs!!!! i also take milk thistle, vitamin c, e , l-glutamine , alpha lipoic acid, chromium piconilate,guggul , fish oil , flaxseed oil, and gymnema sylvestre!!!!

KCPreki11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    more common stacks are either 1-ad w/ 4-ad or norderm w/ 4-ad.

Super Pie is my Anabolic. bobburn's Avatar
    bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bobburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by colemanwannabe
    All prohormones do is drain your wallet. People talk about them like they are real steroids. You will NOT lose your sex drive, you will not hold water, you will not do this, or do that. You cannot compare prohormones to steroids at any level. Its like saying that My bb gun is going to hurt you as much as my 12 guage shooting 3 1/2' slugs. Who cares that they are being banned because they dont work. Plain and simple.
    Don't work? I just finished a 3 week cycle (about 2 weeks ago) of m1t at 5mg wk1, 10mg wk2, 5mg wk3, and i put on about 10lb of lean mass. I put 25lb on my bench and I don't believe that's half bad for "something that doesn't work".