Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best way to group muscles during workout?

Right now I'm on a three-day complete body lifting program, where I hit all the major muscle groups in that amount of time. However I'm not sure if I'm working my upper body muscles in a productive manner. If I have all my leg workout set for one day, which upper body muscles do you guys recommend I should group together each of the other two days? I have had it at triceps, shoulders, back on day one and abs, chest, biceps, and forearms on day two.

SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwagMorris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Sounds good to me.

Personally I do Chest/Back one day, then Shoulders/Arms the other day.

You could also do a Push/Pull, with Chest/Delts/Triceps one day, and then Back/Biceps the other.
    Home Gym Crew
    AP4
    Pureblood

rgranger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rgranger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rgranger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rgranger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rgranger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rgranger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rgranger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rgranger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rgranger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rgranger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rgranger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Can you put your legs day in between your upper body days? If so, I'd go back and bi's one day, chest shoulders and tri's the other.

Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10) Quadroplex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The push/pull thing you guys are talking about (biceps and back one day, deltoids, triceps, chest the other) sounds pretty solid. Any particular exercises you guys do that are effective, especially for the deltoids? Most of the muscles my exercises have hit cause that tense good pain after the workout to show I've worked the muscle, but I haven't found anything yet that really works my shoulders (deltoids, traps, etc.)