Nasser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I can't keep back straight in rows and deads.

I tried alot but I fail to avoid getting it bent . What do you guys do to keep it straight?

Infection has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might need to lower the weight you do.

A good thing I do for rows and deads and pretty common advice is to keep your head up and looking up, this helps keep your spine in its natural position.

I have a problem with SLDL's tho even when I look up my upper back starts to curve before I get to parellel, I think I just need to stretch more and loosen up those tight babies.

So ya, keep your head looking up, maybe lower the weight and see if you can do them with a straight back that way, and maybe do some stretching as well?

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yep just lower the weight until you can keep perfect form and go from there.

Ive had to stop and relearn a whole exercise before coz I wasnt doing it properly.

korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Diab0lic
    yep just lower the weight until you can keep perfect form and go from there.

Ive had to stop and relearn a whole exercise before coz I wasnt doing it properly.

It's not a bad thing.. lots of people are too proud to bother lol..would rather just waste their time with horrible form and higher weight....
    Ní féidir ach le Dia breithiúnas a dhéanamh orm.

monkeyface has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i had trouble with the barbell rows and my back, so i switched to one arm dumbell rows and found it much easier to keep a straight back, again look straight ahead while performing the exercise

Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dark Phoenix is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    For deads I look slightly up. This helps and for the most part your body goes where your head goes. Ask a wrestler, they know about that principle.
    I am not trying to be better than you, just better than myself
    BB jiu jitsu team 2009