Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Insulin is my roid NovaScotiaMuscl's Avatar
    NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What's the Biggest "Natural" biceps???

Guys,

how big can biceps get when all that's being used is creatine, protein and lots of hard work? that is, how big can your bi's get when you're natural? I've heard that around 18 inches is pretty much tops. Does anyone know?

HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000) HOCH is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is not the section for this bro, unless you have pictures to post, ask this somewehere else.

HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    depends, a 4 foot person isnt gona get 18s, but a 6'5 person might get up to 24s

there is no limit, just as big as your frame and your genetics will allow

str8flexed is prob the biggest natural member on here, hes 5'10 and has like 18s

hes young though so with his level of dedication he can probably get to be 20s or bigger

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by HoboWithaRolex
    hes young though so with his level of dedication he can probably get to be 20s or bigger
    woah thier. you can't spreaing that all willy nilly.

no disrespect to layne, but i doubt that he will ever get RIPPED 20" as a natural (as i'm sure that he knows this too).
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Attached Images

Araest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well unless your a totally ****ed up noob you should know that the pic u posted is markus ruhl's bicep which half of the world of bb'ers recognizes, and besides he said /natural/

bozo... go masturbate or somthing usefull other than posting **** on the boards.

NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NovaScotiaMuscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Uber-neggR
    woah thier. you can't spreaing that all willy nilly.

no disrespect to layne, but i doubt that he will ever get RIPPED 20" as a natural (as i'm sure that he knows this too).
    Thanks dude, that's kind of the type of answer that I was looking for.

Of course, I understand that a shorter/smaller person will tend to have smaller arms and that a taller/bigger person will have bigger arms - that's obvious.

My question - re-stated was: For an "average" size person, what is the biggest bicep size that you can expect without using any juice, just with lots of dedication, hard work, and nothing more than protein and creatine? I've heard that 18 to 20 inches is pretty much the upper limit and that anything beyond 20 inches involves "juice" - not that its not worth taking some to get them...

Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100)
    18'' isn't that big. i know a few guys at the gym who have 17-19''.

even though str8flexed is in really good shape and everything, i seriously doubt hes one of the biggest natural members on these forums.

Pip-Squeak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pip-Squeak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pip-Squeak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pip-Squeak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pip-Squeak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pip-Squeak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pip-Squeak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pip-Squeak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pip-Squeak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pip-Squeak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Pip-Squeak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'd say the average person busting their ass probably can get them to 16"-17"....But if you are just genetically built for lifting and can get bigger than your average joe than u can get them up to the low 20's without going on anything.....I am 20 and all natural and have been lifting seriously for about 20 months and my arm's at like 18.5"s right now....Here is a pic from my 1st and only show that I competed in last Sept. when I was 19. My arm was 17" s in the pic......I weighed in at 163lbs. w/ roughly 5% bf.....I'm 5' 7"...After bulking for the past 10 months and carbing like a mofo I am 192 now with 9-10% bf....The only thing I have taken was 2 cycles of creatine and I use whey protein supplementation....Mainly been focusing on my thighs and lats. for the past 10 months....I trained for 4 months for this and hadn't touched a weight for 2 yrs. prior to it.....
    Attached Images

TTTonyizhere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TTTonyizhere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TTTonyizhere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TTTonyizhere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My biceps are 17.5 inches and people say they are "too big"! I'm natural btw. Natural guys can get their biceps to 16 or 17 inches pretty easily if you blast your biceps on arm day(s) and work chest/back as well. Mine were only 11inches in 2000. In 2002 they were 16. 2003 they were 17. Now they are 17.5 inches. I'm hoping I get them to around 19 as soon as I can!
    Imho anything over 16 is "big", and yes most people will agree with me on this. Unless ofcourse the guy is freaky tall and the arms look "smaller" then shorter guys. But people have told me that if a guy who weighed in at 180lbs and was 5'9 and he had around 17 inch biceps he would have "buff" arms. It's true! It's all different to different people. God made us all different! Sure, some of us might have similar genetics and sizes etc, but we are all still different in many ways. A guy with 17.5 inch biceps like mine might have more "peaked" biceps compared to mine. Or maybe he has more fat there. It all depends. Imo peaked biceps look bigger because the head is stickin out more making it look huge.
    "Christ gives Love.
    Christ is Love.
    We should give Love.
    We can benefit from this Love."
    Me

"Jesus is my life, my love, my everything! Through God and The Son, all can be set free!"

Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Teflon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alot of properties play roles; height, weight, bodyfat, genetics. Honestly if you think there is a limit to how big your biceps can become naturally, then there is.

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i have bad hight

dammit,only 5 5 at 15 yyrs old.

guess i aint ever gonna get those big arms ive dreamed of
    Miscer

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by The Brotherhood
    i have bad hight

dammit,only 5 5 at 15 yyrs old.

guess i aint ever gonna get those big arms ive dreamed of
    A lot of short guys when they do get big their 16 inch arms will look bigger on them than their 6'4 friend with 16 inch arms. Your actually more likely to get big arms than a tall guy so do kindly quit your bitching
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Guys,

thanks to everyone for the replies.

From the sounds of it, 17 inch biceps are realistic without roids, and 18 inches are possible with lots and lots of hard work.

My biceps are 17.5 inches and people say they are "too big"! I'm natural btw. Natural guys can get their biceps to 16 or 17 inches pretty easily if you blast your biceps on arm day(s) and work chest/back as well. Mine were only 11inches in 2000. In 2002 they were 16. 2003 they were 17. Now they are 17.5 inches. I'm hoping I get them to around 19 as soon as I can!

Imho anything over 16 is "big", and yes most people will agree with me on this... A guy with 17.5 inch biceps like mine might have more "peaked" biceps compared to mine. Or maybe he has more fat there. It all depends. Imo peaked biceps look bigger because the head is stickin out more making it look huge.
    [/QUOTE]

Point taken that 16 inches is big - and that there can be lots of fat on the arms - thinking back, I've noticed that alot of the guys with huge arms have no definition to them - implying that there's lots of fat there contributing to increasing arm size. So, I guess that my goal is for a LEAN 17 inches.

So, with me, I havn't been bodybuilding in the last 2 years becuase I've been doing some competitive swimming instead. That has really given me great triceps but there isn't much bicep there. When I started bodybuilding again in early August, my bis were at 14.25 inches. Not bad but not great (will post picts when I have something worth posting...).

So, what do people feel about this routine, done twice a week at 3 sets each of 6 to 8 reps: standing barbell curl, seated overhead tricep extension, standing dumbell curls and standing hammer curls. What would people do differently? I'm currently taking creatine, protein, glutamine, Magnesium and flax seed oil. After less than a month, they've gone from 14.25 to 14.75 but that's probably because they hadn't been worked in a while. Any suggestions? I'd like to do a month of the routine that I've just mentionned and then change it up.

tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im natural..havent used a single supplement this year..obviously im a powerlifter, and not ripped..but my arms measure 20.5 after an arm work out...i snapped some pics tonight, after 4 sets of pushups, and a light bicep work out..they are 20 right on
    Attached Images
    "it would be wicked to be an animal, you would'nt even have to worry about making plans."
    -kevin commerford

BlackCowboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

five-nine,218 lb.,48'' Chest Normal,50'' Chest Expanded,18'' Biceps.

Boys,my biceps are 18" and I don't work out.(At 56,I'm 5-9,218 lb. and sport a 48" Chest
    Normal,50'' Chest Expanded and 40'' Waist amongst my vitals.)So,what do you dudes think of THOSE measurements?

phase1cherry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phase1cherry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phase1cherry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phase1cherry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phase1cherry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phase1cherry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) phase1cherry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Search clive.
    veritas vos liberabit

6'1 189lbs (slow cut to 180)

djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000) djjroc is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4clive...
    *misc cologne crew*

Anything worth doing, is worth doing right!
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Von Brawn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BlackCowboy View Post
    Boys,my biceps are 18" and I don't work out.(At 56,I'm 5-9,218 lb. and sport a 48" Chest
    Normal,50'' Chest Expanded and 40'' Waist amongst my vitals.)So,what do you dudes think of THOSE measurements?
    that you're probably fat

J-Fonz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Fonz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Fonz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Fonz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) J-Fonz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you bumped a 5 year old thread.

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fatceps.

Mine are around 17.3-17.5 cold, and I don't think they're big. I'd like to get to at least 18.5" cut at some point.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.18

I HATE lightbulbs.

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NovaScotiaMuscl View Post
    Guys,

how big can biceps get when all that's being used is creatine, protein and lots of hard work? that is, how big can your bi's get when you're natural? I've heard that around 18 inches is pretty much tops. Does anyone know?
    It all depends on what size your arms were to start off with, to say 18 inches tops is very vague.
    A big guy with naturally big arms could get to 20 inch arms naturally with good training, But a smaller built guy may never get over 16.
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in after clive

ragindaraa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think its natural dont you??
    Attached Images

D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) D23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Genetics and body type play a huge role. I started out quite a few years ago with little girl arms and right now I'm a hair over 17.5 and that took a long damn time of busting ass. I'm pretty plateaued now though. I've been hovering the 17ish range for 4 or 5 years. But on the other hand, there's a few high schoolers that go to my gym who have got to be around 15+ and I know if they put the years and dedication in like I have they'd probably blow me out of the water.
    Don't ever try to impress a girl by hitting yourself in the ear with a bowling ball, also, when crossing a street don't use the "stop, drop and roll method," that's for fires! Use, "look both ways."

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've got mine to 17 and a quarter (cold) at a body weight of 173 pounds.
    Totally natural, I think it unlikely I'll get them much bigger than this unless I increased my overall bodyweight, which I'm finding hard to do.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/518/littleclip.mp4
    Last edited by clive; 08-31-2009 at 05:08 AM.
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beerbaron105 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in after clive
    *ZMA, Superpump MAX, Green Tea Extract, Garlic Extract, Fish Oil, Joint Supp.*

Come at Me!!!

paoloex19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paoloex19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paoloex19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paoloex19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paoloex19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paoloex19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paoloex19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paoloex19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paoloex19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paoloex19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paoloex19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got my arms up to bout 18'' with some bodyfat totally natural though!!! They look better now are leaner but smaller!

Here's a pic of me than fully bulking for close to 2 years straight lol! Not alot of quality but pretty good overall mass in the arms!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by paoloex19; 08-30-2009 at 10:42 AM.
    "it's not how much you can lift, it's how much you look like you can lift"
    Bob Cicherillo

MegaCondenser will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaCondenser will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaCondenser will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaCondenser will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaCondenser will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaCondenser will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaCondenser will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaCondenser will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaCondenser will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaCondenser will become famous soon enough. (+50) MegaCondenser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in after clive
    ~Misc Shaved Head Crew~

AshMate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mine are 18s, probly be around 17.5 after a cut.
    "If you let what are others are doing influence what you do, you really have nothing left of yourself" - Layne Norton