Thread: Hi everyone,

nicolani is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone, my name is Nicola and first of all I apologize for my english but I'm italian
    I will need advice for both training and diet .... but I go step by step. Before opening a specific request for diet and training advice I need to know how many calories I will have to eat. Initially I was convinced to start with a diet for mass: I am of lean constitution and zero muscles ... then reading here and there I understood that perhaps it would be better to lose a couple of kilos first ... I have some belly, and I have eaten lot of crap in the Christmas holidays. I am 38 years old, I am 1.75 tall and my weigh is 71kg (in the morning on an empty stomach), I do not know my bmi: if this data is important I think it is right to make an appointment by a nutritionist to make me measurements. .. if these data are enough plus a couple of photos ... here I am attaching my photos. Currently I train at home but without a training plan and without logic (simple free body exercises) two times a week I go for a run or treadmill ... but as I said, I want to go step by step. The goal is to put on some mass / muscle, so now I would like to highlight from here to February (i) understanding if I should lose weight and how much (ii) dieting (iii) making a work-out plan. My idea is to start with a normal diet (as a suggestion through an online tool and following my habits) and concentrate on a mainly aerobic workout for the next 1-2 months, in order to see how my body responds, in the meantime I prepare myself for a workout + mass diet.... I publish a diet asking for advice ... otherwise I await comments / suggestions thank you very much everyone
    Last edited by nicolani; 02-05-2020 at 04:41 AM.

lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lwxcodein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nicolani View Post
    Hi everyone, my name is Nicola and first of all I apologize for my english but I'm italian
    I will need advice for both training and diet .... but I go step by step. Before opening a specific request for diet and training advice I need to know how many calories I will have to eat. Initially I was convinced to start with a diet for mass: I am of lean constitution and zero muscles ... then reading here and there I understood that perhaps it would be better to lose a couple of kilos first ... I have some belly, and I have eaten lot of crap in the Christmas holidays. I am 38 years old, I am 1.75 tall and my weigh is 71kg (in the morning on an empty stomach), I do not know my bmi: if this data is important I think it is right to make an appointment by a nutritionist to make me measurements. .. if these data are enough plus a couple of photos ... here I am attaching my photos. Currently I train at home but without a training plan and without logic (simple free body exercises) two times a week I go for a run or treadmill ... but as I said, I want to go step by step. The goal is to put on some mass / muscle, so now I would like to highlight from here to February (i) understanding if I should lose weight and how much (ii) dieting (iii) making a work-out plan. My idea is to start with a normal diet (as a suggestion through an online tool and following my habits) and concentrate on a mainly aerobic workout for the next 1-2 months, in order to see how my body responds, in the meantime I prepare myself for a workout + mass diet.... I publish a diet asking for advice ... otherwise I await comments / suggestions thank you very much everyone
    I never count my calories, eat when you are hungry and eat healthy food like rice, beans, eggs etc, avoid junk food

NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000) NuubLifter2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get 2 books from Eric Helms
    Nutrition Pyramid and Strenght Pyramid...….quick read, easy tables to follow...….
    good luck