Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000)

how to increase vascularity??

i am a bit above average in terms of vascularity and have a pretty low bf% i was just wondering if there was anything i could to to possibly make my veins a bit more prominent??

this is a pic from a few months ago and shows my progress
    Attached Images

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: how to increase vascularity??

Originally posted by sixpack_69
    i am a bit above average in terms of vascularity and have a pretty low bf% i was just wondering if there was anything i could to to possibly make my veins a bit more prominent??

this is a pic from a few months ago and shows my progress

muscle mass and density, combined with low bodyfat is really the only way.

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not that much u can do,u could get ure bf lower,try a dieuretic(wudnt recommend it,wudnt last for more than a few hrs anyway),get more mass will definitely help,drink some alchohol for a temporary increase,steroids :X(wudnt advise the last one)
    Miscer

Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Drink more water. Lower body fat. But looking at ur pic id gain some muscle because ur not all that big.

Also, vasculinity is alot about genetics & bodyfat.

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: how to increase vascularity??

Originally posted by goth666
    muscle mass and density, combined with low bodyfat is really the only way.
    btw,check ure pm
    Miscer

sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000) sixpack_69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Andy P
    Drink more water. Lower body fat. But looking at ur pic id gain some muscle because ur not all that big.

Also, vasculinity is alot about genetics & bodyfat.
    my bf is already pretty low i just want my veins to look more like jason gremleys, hes not too veiny, but just a bit

i know i can have veins like that, but just wanted some extra advice

i will drink more water, and since i drink a lot of milk, will that decrease my veins from showing?
    Attached Images

HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the vitamin niacin can increase vascularity as can the supplement no2

nGuyeN321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i suggest you bulk up alittle then cut down to a low bf% your veins will show.

if that doesnt work then stay in the dark my veins pop out in the dark

Originally posted by HoboWithaRolex
    the vitamin niacin can increase vascularity as can the supplement no2
    hmmm i'll ask my mom about niacin since shes a pharmacist, and NO2 i'v heard a lot of mixed opnions, some good most bad, whats ur opnion on NO2?
    Last edited by sixpack_69; 08-23-2004 at 11:14 AM.

only gives negative reps big bubba's Avatar
    big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big bubba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by nGuyeN321
    i suggest you bulk up alittle then cut down to a low bf% your veins will show.

if that doesnt work then stay in the dark my veins pop out in the dark
    I noticed that too! Like when you're sittin' in class and you have your hands resting on your quads in the shadow of the desk, the veins are bursting out, but then if you raise your hands, they tend to dissapear. Also keeping your arms hanging at your sides brings out veins because the blood rushes downward and makes your arms swollen with the blood and makes 'em pop out 'cause there's no room for both, but then if you raise your arms like in a roman salute they dissapear.
    and so I said "look pal, your car was upside down when I got here! And as for your granma, she shouldn't of mouthed off to me like that!" - homer

Originally posted by big bubba
    I noticed that too! Like when you're sittin' in class and you have your hands resting on your quads in the shadow of the desk, the veins are bursting out, but then if you raise your hands, they tend to dissapear. Also keeping your arms hanging at your sides brings out veins because the blood rushes downward and makes your arms swollen with the blood and makes 'em pop out 'cause there's no room for both, but then if you raise your arms like in a roman salute they dissapear.
    yea but it doesnt explain it popping out in the dark.

ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    doing more cardio vascular exercise will get your veins popping in no time.

I'm currently taking NO2...been on it for 3 weeks...no positive results yet.

I notice a difference in my veins when i was on Andro (1-AD)...they were popping out hardcore.
    'focus is the key'

KingKuba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingKuba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingKuba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingKuba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingKuba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingKuba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingKuba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingKuba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingKuba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingKuba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingKuba has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    low bf, genetics, drugs.

Originally posted by ragnatang
    doing more cardio vascular exercise will get your veins popping in no time.

I'm currently taking NO2...been on it for 3 weeks...no positive results yet.

I notice a difference in my veins when i was on Andro (1-AD)...they were popping out hardcore.
    isnt NO2 a weightgainer?

brentxzi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just buy some bsn nitrix when your in the gym you will notice your veins will be popping out like crazy

bodybuilder43 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    arginine
    vanadyl sulfate
    creatine

try those as well as
    protein of course
    bcaa
    glutamine
    and aminos

but definately try the top 3

Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Andy P has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How the **** would protein make ur more vascular lol

ur full of ****...

want2getbig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb hmm

cut ur bodyfat is all that i know of!!!

-just trying to be helpful!
    aim: alxndr192
    email: alxndr192@aol.com

Grade: Junior
    Height: 5'10.5"
    Weight: 155lbs

**Trying to bulk up

Supplements: Protien Shakes/Multivitamin from GNC

***IM me or Email me anytime to chat it up or maybe if you have some advice!

"A true freind stabs you in the front"
    -Oscar Wilde

ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by nGuyeN321
    isnt NO2 a weightgainer?

NO2 review

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/su...ent-review.htm

i wonder if the fact that i've been lifting heavy has anything to do with the poor results, next week i'll changing to drop sets (6-6)....maybe that will generate better results/pumps.
    'focus is the key'

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    i heard pros drink RED WINE before goin on stage, but thats just to add on to the veins they already have.. so it wont help long term and your a teen so you cant drink, try GRAPE JUICE

where did u hear this big calves? i would like to go read the article

Originally posted by bodybuilder43
    www.rotten.com

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    in FLEX , june or july issue, i keep it next to the can, and today i read that while takin a ****.

no for real where does it say it?

no for real where does it say it?

it wasnt an article it was a pic of lee priest felxin and his veins poppin out, and in small letters under the pic it said, "lee enjoys wine backstage to really bring out his vascularity''...

is that all it said?

MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MynameisMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To the guy who said creatine. It makes your body retain water thus making you look less vascular. If your on creatine dropping it will help alot.
    Could they even imagine? Imagine the tears you've tasted, imagine the blood you gave, and the sweat you poured? And it was all because no one believed. All because no one cared until one day. One day when you became something. The day they stopped moving you...and you moved them. This is your life, your pain and your heart. Today is the day. Tomarrow is here.

ok,but i don't wanna take drugs, what exactly is niacin? i'll drink more water, i rarely drink so i can't do the red wine thing, i already do a pretty good amount of cardio, i bike almost everyother day for app. an hour, ne other suggestions?

HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoboWithaRolex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Niacin is vitamin b3, dident you ask your mom about it?

no2 will not give you any increased gains, but it will pump you resulting in greater vasculatiry

dont listen to homowithafakerolex, hes a big time hater