rockosolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockosolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockosolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockosolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockosolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockosolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ephedrine HCL (without Guaifenesin)

Hey all...

Former lurker, first time poster here. Keeping this short and sweet, I've really fallen behind on my cut cycle...with two months of summer left, I'm at 11.7% BF at 167 lbs. Ideally, I'd like to get down to 9-10% BF and stay inbetween the 158-165 lbs area.

Now, the question; where would be the best place to snag Ephedrine HCL without Guaif online without having to supply a form of ID and filling out a form? Don't get me wrong, I'm 22 with a birthday coming in August, but I'm out of black printer ink and don't feel like dropping cash on that. Stinginess aside, I'd also like to get the HCL asap. I know posting links is prohibited, so a PM would make me a happy camper! And really, I'm not down with scanning a social security card as a second form of ID like some stores ask.

Also, from what I can gather, it doesn't seem as the Guaifenesin has any detrimental or otherwise negative effects on weight loss BUT would it be recommended to go one way or another? Meaning with or without the Guaif. Personal bias aside, I can understand not wanting to pay for something you "don't need," that's not what I'm asking. Moreso directed to people that have taken both w/ and w/o, have you noticed one to work more than the other?

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you from in the US?

If you're in the US, then pretty much every site requires ID for 1st time buyers. If you're in the UK, go to Boots or any pharmacy and buy Do-Do Chesteze.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

rockosolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockosolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockosolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockosolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockosolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockosolido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, US it is.

Currently, do any stores (Walmart, Kroger, Rite Aid, etc) carry it? I found several threads mentioning cheap finds in the aforementioned, but those were dated anywhere between 2005 and 2006.

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    some stores doe, but ALL will require ID proof to comply with federal law.
    I look for it online when i need it.

Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    some stores doe, but ALL will require ID proof to comply with federal law.
    That's not a problem, I can flash my ID in-store, I just don't feel like going through the trouble of buying more printer ink so I can scan then print a halfway decent looking copy of my license. Some of the online stores I've seen only allow mail-ins as well, and I'm far too impatient for that

Update for those interested...

After a tip from a buddy, I headed over to a particular "BRITISH" gas station. If anyone's searching for an easy buy, I'd recommend checking them out. The HCL dose is half of what's typically out there at 12.5 mg, but at $9.89 a box, its forgivable. Although it does contain the standard dosage of Guaif, beggers can't be choosers at this point, and as such, I caved. All the station requires is that you sign a paper with your name and address, along with a signature at the time of your first purchase, after that they don't ask again.

If posting this is any violation of forum policy, I apologize and will certainly edit if it isn't deleted by mods.
    Last edited by rockosolido; 06-18-2007 at 08:59 AM.

tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10) tosca is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    rockosolido

you got a pm

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rockosolido View Post
    After a tip from a buddy, I headed over to a particular "BRITISH" gas station. If anyone's searching for an easy buy, I'd recommend checking them out. The HCL dose is half of what's typically out there at 12.5 mg, but at $9.89 a box, its forgivable. Although it does contain the standard dosage of Guaif, beggers can't be choosers at this point, and as such, I caved. All the station requires is that you sign a paper with your name and address, along with a signature at the time of your first purchase, after that they don't ask again.

If posting this is any violation of forum policy, I apologize and will certainly edit if it isn't deleted by mods.
    Hit me with a PM on the petrol station bud.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.