Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Embarassing story(must read)

Ok so I was at a Dennys with my family, and I ordered a hamburger and fries with a lemonade. After a few bites I started choking, then after a while it didn't just come up or out, so I was freaking out. I was like gagging doing that whole throw up body gesture crazyness. It was extremely loud, everyone in the restaurant was sitting there looking at me but I couldnt give 2 ****s(not even 1)(place was full). I tried to drink water but it didn't work. A long time had passed and I was just sitting there like trying to throw up, I was thinking oh fuk! I was barely breathing for like a very split second, almost nothing, then i would start choking again and my mouth/throat was just making crazy loud noises cus of trying to throw up. Everyone in the restaurant, including my whole family was just sitting there looking at me like I was a freak. No one did a fuking thing. No 911, nothing. And I was there for a long time. Maybe 2-3 mins, but I mean come on.. Finally I managed to actually start throwing up some of the food onto the table and it was just spraying everywhere. Then it would stop and Id choke a little, then throw the rest up overtime. They eventually brought some **** over, napkins and stuff, more water. My whole family was just there embarassed, they didn't give a fuk that I just choked for a long ass time. I could see it in there faces, they were just thinking about how embarassed they were... anyways I got up and went to the bathroom to whipe myself off, and I just started throwing up more for a long time. Just the nasty juices and ****. But when I was choking, I thought I was going to die.. serious. I mean u know when ur holding ur breath for a long time and u feel like ur gonna die, well it was like that but for a loooong ass time. I just remember thinking I was gonna die and panacking. Also afterwards my throat was so fuked up, could barely talk, but that was the least of it. It was the worst feeling I ever had, and no one attempted anything. Maybe they'd call 911 after I finally just passed out, who knows... writing this reminds me of that video where the old guy was getting beat up by some guy in a parking lot, and theres like 4 people watching not doing ****(theres a video somewhere).

Cliffs: I choked at dennys on some food for a couple mins and no1 did ****, not even my family, I felt like I was gonna die. Worst feeling in my life.

rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100) rippednready1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    our society has become too complacent....no one wants to deal with problems that are presented to them...this will get worse until people will ignore a person getting stabbed or shot or whatever...you sir have just experienced a turning point in human existence.
    - not connected to any crew crew -

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    harsh

world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100)

nativestoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nativestoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nativestoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nativestoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nativestoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nativestoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nativestoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nativestoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nativestoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nativestoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nativestoner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    **** U

hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50) hhhercules will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by world_leader1 View Post
    haha so fuking true, I woulda gave myslef another 30 secs to a min before I passed out. Cus of how bad I was freaking out. Who knows how long the ambulance would take to get there, if they would ever be called..

Pirate4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pirate4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pirate4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pirate4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pirate4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pirate4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pirate4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pirate4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pirate4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pirate4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pirate4lyfe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hhhercules View Post
    Ok so I was at a Dennys with my family, and I ordered a hamburger and fries with a lemonade. After a few bites I started choking, then after a while it didn't just come up or out, so I was freaking out. I was like gagging doing that whole throw up body gesture crazyness. It was extremely loud, everyone in the restaurant was sitting there looking at me but I couldnt give 2 ****s(not even 1)(place was full). I tried to drink water but it didn't work. A long time had passed and I was just sitting there like trying to throw up, I was thinking oh fuk! I was barely breathing for like a very split second, almost nothing, then i would start choking again and my mouth/throat was just making crazy loud noises cus of trying to throw up. Everyone in the restaurant, including my whole family was just sitting there looking at me like I was a freak. No one did a fuking thing. No 911, nothing. And I was there for a long time. Maybe 2-3 mins, but I mean come on.. Finally I managed to actually start throwing up some of the food onto the table and it was just spraying everywhere. Then it would stop and Id choke a little, then throw the rest up overtime. They eventually brought some **** over, napkins and stuff, more water. My whole family was just there embarassed, they didn't give a fuk that I just choked for a long ass time. I could see it in there faces, they were just thinking about how embarassed they were... anyways I got up and went to the bathroom to whipe myself off, and I just started throwing up more for a long time. Just the nasty juices and ****. But when I was choking, I thought I was going to die.. serious. I mean u know when ur holding ur breath for a long time and u feel like ur gonna die, well it was like that but for a loooong ass time. I just remember thinking I was gonna die and panacking. Also afterwards my throat was so fuked up, could barely talk, but that was the least of it. It was the worst feeling I ever had, and no one attempted anything. Maybe they'd call 911 after I finally just passed out, who knows... writing this reminds me of that video where the old guy was getting beat up by some guy in a parking lot, and theres like 4 people watching not doing ****(theres a video somewhere).

Cliffs: I choked at dennys on some food for a couple mins and no1 did ****, not even my family, I felt like I was gonna die. Worst feeling in my life.
    u should did the heminac manuever or whaterver on ur self and punched ur self in teh stomach

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow Strong ****ty Family

Originally Posted by Pirate4lyfe View Post
    u should did the heminac manuever or whaterver on ur self and punched ur self in teh stomach
    probably, but I was not thinking about anything in that situation. Except omfg I cant breathe, trying to get down some water, trying my hardest to just suck in air.. even though it woulda been better to do something like that. But to the people sitting there breathing easy... and did nothing, fuk em(yes my family too). We had an arguement about this soon after and they were all pointing fingers. But they all knew they shoulda done something and blamed everyone else but themselves.

laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im slap the **** out of family for that one. that sucks man.
    !Beast Mode!

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100) world_leader1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    haha so fuking true, I woulda gave myslef another 30 secs to a min before I passed out. Cus of how bad I was freaking out. Who knows how long the ambulance would take to get there, if they would ever be called..
    but really what a joke people not helping out
    **** em up

sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I hope you kidding about the 911 thing, 911 is only supposed to be called when the person goes unconscious. And the Heimlich maneuver is only supposed to be used when the person is unable to cough any further (coughing is a good sign, it means the airway is still a bit open)

Originally Posted by sleemans_22 View Post
    I hope you kidding about the 911 thing, 911 is only supposed to be called when the person goes unconscious. And the Heimlich maneuver is only supposed to be used when the person is unable to cough any further (coughing is a good sign, it means the airway is still a bit open)
    NO. I hope you're kidding about the 911 thing. I wasn't coughing. I was not breathing 99% of the time. Then ud hear a loud noise from trying to suck in air. And after I went out... by the time 911 got there and would do anything I guarantee u Id be dead. So fuk u for being just another bich. Say someone is having a stroke or heart attack, u dont wait till they are out cold, u fuggn idiot. U can only go without oxygen for so long before u die or get brain damage u moron. /kill urself.

immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) immaqul8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude this guys familt sucked, the least they could of done was hit him on his back or soem ****, they just all sat around doing nothing!

And chocking is a really ba dfeeling once I chocked on a fish bone that felt so bad.

Scot #1 MON THE SCOTS!!! captaincaveman's Avatar
    captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50) captaincaveman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guilt trip your family into buying you a loda of stuff!!
    I owe reps to;
    jordanmacdonald
    thebigeasy88
    El Gilbro
    sightseeker
    viper2510
    LuckyK

Originally Posted by captaincaveman View Post
    Guilt trip your family into buying you a loda of stuff!!
    did u read the story? they all knew they shoulda done something, but they all forgot about it within a few hours and no longer cared. Hell they'd probably laugh at me for even mentioning the fact that I could've passed out or died.

sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleemans_22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NO. I hope you're kidding about the 911 thing. I wasn't coughing. I was not breathing 99% of the time. Then ud hear a loud noise from trying to suck in air. And after I went out... by the time 911 got there and would do anything I guarantee u Id be dead. So fuk u for being just another bich. Say someone is having a stroke or heart attack, u dont wait till they are out cold, u fuggn idiot. U can only go without oxygen for so long before u die or get brain damage u moron. /kill urself.
    If you were making any kind of noise you were breathing, u are the moron, I did a first aid course like last week and we talked about this. If someone had done the Heimlich your ribs would be broken uneccesarily

And when were we talking about stroke are heart attack u retard, this is the protocol for choking

If you were making any kind of noise you were breathing, u are the moron, I did a first aid course like last week and we talked about this. If someone had done the Heimlich your ribs would be broken uneccesarily
    My ribs would be broken? dude ive been hit by a car and came out fine. Maybe the people in ur course were 90 pound girls. Either way I wasnt always breathing, like I said it happend a little bit, not the entire time. Either way, say I passed out... then, according to ur professional medical advice... then 911 should be called. Arrive 15 minutes later, and then try to get me to breathe again, ya brilliant idea. Ur just a moron dude, u took some course and think u know ****. So ur saying people go without breathing for 15-20 minutes all the time and it's just fine? Im gonna neg u tmo, someone neg this *** into the red.

pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pochieg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No one did a fuking thing. No 911, nothing.
    LOL

But when I was choking, I thought I was going to die.. serious. I mean u know when ur holding ur breath for a long time and u feel like ur gonna die, well it was like that but for a loooong ass time. I just remember thinking I was gonna die and panacking.
    i know exactly what you mean.. that feeling is scary
    Once while boogey boarding i was resting on the board with both arms forward just relaxing and like almost sleeping. Later an incoming wave forced the board to strike my throat, i couldn't breeth and thought death would approach.
    Last edited by pochieg; 06-15-2007 at 06:47 PM.
    My Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=272958461

My ribs would be broken? dude ive been hit by a car and came out fine. Maybe the people in ur course were 90 pound girls. Either way I wasnt always breathing, like I said it happend a little bit, not the entire time. Either way, say I passed out... then, according to ur professional medical advice... then 911 should be called. Arrive 15 minutes later, and then try to get me to breathe again, ya brilliant idea. Im gonna neg u tmo, someone neg this *** into the red.
    Did you pass fukin highschool buddy? What could the EMTs do?

a. do the Heimlich like anyone on the street could do
    b. do chest compressions after you passed out, like anyone could do
    c.transport you to the hospital unable to breath, u would be DOA even if they airlifted u.

And you are fukin moron, if the Heimilich is done correctly, the ribs break 100% of the time

Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Raidersfan13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Im not surprised. So many people in society just dont want to be involved.

I saw a peice on NBC or something a couple years ago about a set up kidnapping. There were hidden cameras all over the place, and a producer pretended to kidnap a kid in the middle of a busy street. The kid was screaming "Help, this isnt my daddy, im being kidnapped". People would just look quickly, and then walk faster. Out of like 5 set up kidnappings, only one kidnapping was stopped by good samaritans, and only in 3 out of 5 someone called the police.

Watching that really made me realize how screwed up people have become today......

amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amigoingtodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that sucks man, ive almost choked a couple times and its scary as hell

You passed fukin highschool buddy, but What could the EMTs do?

a. do the Heimlich like no one in the restaurant did
    b. do chest compressions after you passed out, like no1 else did
    c.transport you to the hospital unable to breath, u would be DOA even if they airlifted u.

im a fukin moron, Heimilichs done correctly, the ribs break most of the time, but I realize urs are stronger do to boxing and lifting weights and the fact that ur not a 90 lb bich like me

fixed

fixed
    u fuking retard chest compressions could put your heart into an arrhythmia. and the Heimlich is strictly for when the person cannot breathe in other words does not make any sound. and if someone did the heimilich properly, ie a person of a comparable size your ribs would have been broken. please come back when you pass HS
    Last edited by sleemans_22; 06-15-2007 at 07:19 PM.

and since you haven't denied not graduating high school, you obviously haven't

vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50) vIIncent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Raidersfan13 View Post

I saw a peice on NBC or something a couple years ago about a set up kidnapping. There were hidden cameras all over the place, and a producer pretended to kidnap a kid in the middle of a busy street. The kid was screaming "Help, this isnt my daddy, im being kidnapped". People would just look quickly, and then walk faster. Out of like 5 set up kidnappings, only one kidnapping was stopped by good samaritans, and only in 3 out of 5 someone called the police.

Watching that really made me realize how screwed up people have become today......
    x2 Its called the genovese syndrome, people dont help because they think the next person will...and the pattern repeats

Do not take seriously bgurltryall's Avatar
    bgurltryall is just really nice. (+1000) bgurltryall is just really nice. (+1000) bgurltryall is just really nice. (+1000) bgurltryall is just really nice. (+1000) bgurltryall is just really nice. (+1000) bgurltryall is just really nice. (+1000) bgurltryall is just really nice. (+1000) bgurltryall is just really nice. (+1000) bgurltryall is just really nice. (+1000) bgurltryall is just really nice. (+1000) bgurltryall is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vIIncent View Post
    x2 Its called the genovese syndrome, people dont help because they think the next person will...and the pattern repeats
    Sometimes those that do help are punished too. People have been sued for trying to helping others, hence Good Samaritan laws (In the U.S. They're slightly different in other countries). This also contributes to the apathy.
    My muscles have Alzheimers

TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheClips is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Raidersfan13 View Post

Like that other poster said, this is related to the Kitty Genovese case where a whole bunch of neighbors (in the safety of their own apartments) witnessed a brutal stabbing turned murder for like, 15 mins. Not ONE person called the cops because they thought someone else would.

I think you missed the point of the show though. It's easy to sit on the outside and say, "Oh, I woulda done this, I woulda done that"...The truth is, you REALLY do not know until you are there. People do this in allll situations every day. Its not so much a negative reflection of the person, because there are psychological reasons for it happening.

Sometimes, its just the mere shock of the situation that causes people to freeze up, like this dude's family. They are sitting there eating and all of the sudden its, asdhg%$@)*&guhiahdgiuhagihagnhgiuhuj]@&(*#&(#&#()r# COMMOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Our family member is choking, whats going on, this and that, this and that, what should I do, Is he ok, yaddayadda......

Its like throwing a flashbang into a room and expecting people to think rationally at the drop of a hat--I mean, they use those things for a reason...Kinda like it probably was in the planes on 9/11. You're sitting there trying to read a magazine and all the sudden, its yelling, screaming, bodies moving quickly, knives being slashed across some random person's throat, blood, and then someone saying they have a bomb and you need to move to the back of the plane......We all sat in our living rooms imagining ourselves heroically kicking the asses of all the terrorists, but its a lot easier said than done, ya know?

I could go on forever, but to the OP, I'm glad you're OK. I have a small phobia of choking (other people, not me), so your story made me feel for you. Take small bites, don't laugh while eating and breathe in and out of your nose...Also, chew with your mouth closed. Not only is it polite, but it keeps you from inhaling air and then food, into your lungs by way of the mouth.

Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that's horrible, everytime my heres so much as a cough she asks if we're okay. (yes rn)
    "Modern man is conditioned to expect instant gratification but any success or triumph realized quickly, with only marginal effort is necessarily shallow. Meaningful achievement takes time, hard work, persistence, patience, proper intent and constant self-awareness. The path to such success is punctuated by failure, consolidation and renewed effort. Personal reconstruction is art." - MFT