Thread: 1test/4derm

slydeflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1test/4derm

Hi, I am in my 5th week of what started out as 1ad/4derm cycle and have been finishing off the last 2 weeks with big1/4derm. I have been seeing incredible strength gains for e.g. when I first started I could only benchpress 225 for 4 reps max. Now I am doing 3 sets of 225 doing 9,8,7 reps. My squat also has gone to 315 for 6 reps. I am 43yr old and this is my first ph cycle. I have not had much bad side effects except for some extra pimples coming out, which has been less since I started taking b5. I have not been weighing myself so I do not know how much weight I have gained, however, I have gotten leaner and have seemed to put on more muscle. what I wanted to know is how much of this increase in strength can I expect to keep? I have novla for pct and will also be combining it with ******** to lower cortisal. I would like to hear from others with more experience about how to maintain as much gains as possible. I know that once off the cycle I will not have the strength gains that I was seeing, however, will I go back to only repping 225 for 4 reps or will it even out to somewhere in between?