Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

NO stretching before working out?

I was reading a new mag i got today,called Iron Man or something..Anyway,i was flicking through it when i saw a part about stretching..It says most injuries accour due to stretching before working out.

So when should you stretch? half way through or what....
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Babs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    stretch after sets, especially the lats, Arnold says it gets blood into the muscles so you get a better pump during the next set.

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Dome, I'd be curious to see that article.. They're had to have been more information on the type of stretching, or other factors.

Jean Schernoff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most Bodybuilding/Fitness Magazines are filled with bull**** today.

The reason people get injuries isn't because of stretching. It is because they don't warm up before stretching, which results in tearing apart the tissue that is being stretched.

aztman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aztman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aztman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aztman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aztman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aztman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aztman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aztman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aztman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aztman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aztman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We had a whole discussion on this topic under the Topic of the Week Section. I suggest you read some of the information written.