Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    rchan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rchan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Humanofort... Does it work?????

Anybody have any real input on Humanofort. They say it has been extensively studied and is the "real deal". But you know how that goes. Please respond before I drop the caaaashhhhh!

RC

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am taking Humanovar three times daily and I think it does have an effect. I have gained a couple pounds since I started taking it 10 days ago, and I also feel stronger in the gym. I think that this is not a placebo effect, because I didn't buy it because I thought it would enhance my gains, I bought it because I heard that it would help me sleep. It doesn't really help me fall asleep faster, but it may me make sleep deeper. Even though I have only been taking Humanovar for ten days, I think that it was not a waste of money, as other supplements I have tried were.

BC1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone else try Humanofort

Let us know if anyone has tried it and gotten any results. There is an article in the December issue of IRONMAN on it. The article says it works.

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)

mightyginger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay, I have tried this and took it for a month as stated. So if I remember correctly that was in the morning and before bed. What did I think? Well it does work. There's no doubt about that - I did notice a difference. I've not got any bias here and to be honest I'm a spade is a spade kinda guy.

So how much? Well it's hard to tell. I was on a strict well balanced diet, good training programme and got enough sleep - so I "should" have made gains whether taking it or not. It cost me about £45 all in, so that' about $68. I would normally say just spend that money on food but to be honest it's not 'that much' and it might well be worth a try.

Despite all this you're best knowing that my flatmate is currently studying for a PhD in genetics and he had a look at this stuff. He just laughed.

Cheers,

Neil.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BUMP FROM HELL...2001 baby

Anyone use this recently...seriously though? I'm about to give it a try....
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I am taking Humanovar three times daily and I think it does have an effect. I have gained a couple pounds since I started taking it 10 days ago, and I also feel stronger in the gym. I think that this is not a placebo effect, because I didn't buy it because I thought it would enhance my gains, I bought it because I heard that it would help me sleep. It doesn't really help me fall asleep faster, but it may me make sleep deeper. Even though I have only been taking Humanovar for ten days, I think that it was not a waste of money, as other supplements I have tried were.
    I read about all that **** you take for sleep in the other link. Have you tried reading then meditating before bed.

reckless09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

HUMANOFORT

Humanofort-A is a natural bio-stimulator.
    1 capsule contains 100 mg of proteic embrio extract.
    Standardized chicken embryo extract and trace minerals. It has a regulating effect on endocrine functions. By stimulating the adrenal glands, Humanofort helps the body to secrete natural steroids, including hormones, that reduce stress, increase vitality, acts as a strong antioxidant, and helps the body to maintain healthy skin, bone, and muscle tissue.

FORMULATION:

Active ingredients of this product are embryo inducers (activins and inhibitors) with an oligopeptide structure and avian-based, embryo extracted, and trace elements.

EFFECTS: Stimulates the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenocortical axis. Effects translate as significant metabolite secretion of urinary steroid hormones. Due to trace elements, this product contributes to restoring balance to mineral deficient organisms. Due to the complex formulation of active biosubstances, "HUMANOFORT - A" restores global metabolic equilibrium and decreases stress by regulating sexual, hematopoietic, hepatic, and endocrine functions.

INDICATIONS

Recommended for adults and seniors, both male and female, who display the following conditions: psychological and physical burnout, sexual impairment, dietary obesity, liver disease, anemia, and diseases of psycho****tic origin. It should also be noted that effects increase for the treatment of dietary obesity when "HUMANOFORT-A" is associated with a diet low in carbohydrates (sweets,breads, and pasta). Under these conditions weight loss is achieved for 85% of cases (6 to 22 lbs. over a two-month period of time).

CONTAINDICATIONS AND ADVERSE REACTIONS

Experimental and clinical studies indicate no adverse or allergic reactions. This product is non-toxic and non-mutagenic. It does not contain steroids; it is not a drug.

RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE

Is taken orally, two to four capsules per day, ingested a few minutes prior to meals. It may be used for 30-day periods, several times a year with monthly intervals.

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT "HUMANOFORT-A"

The product shows poor activity on subjects with adrenal significant cortical hypofunction (Addison's disease) or with adrenal significant cortical hyperfunction (Cushing's syndrome, adrenal viriliam, etc.)

At cellular/tissue level embryonic peptides exert cyto-stimulating, cyto-protctive, and antioxidative properties. Increased rate of survival and of multipilicaion was shown on experiments with human fibroblasts.

After Humanofort-A therapy the following phenomena were noted: improvement of sleeplessness, memory, non-specific immunity, sexual dynamics, and libido: increase supportive and intellectuals performances: diminution of depressions (especially in elderly patients). Due to both antioxidative and bio-stimulating activities of embryonic peptides, Humanofort-A was proved to delay aging processes.

Indications:

Due to is antioxidative properties Humanofort-A is recommended in chronic diseases (arteriosclerosis, other cardiovascular disease) where active oxygen species (free-radicals) are important in pathological process development as well as in 2nd and 3rd age persons with precoclous aging phenomena.

Due to its bio-stimulating activity Humanofort-A is recommended in physical disability, chronic fatigue, asthenia, dennutrition, long-lasting convalcscence, cumacterium profession sportsmen, persons with high intellectual activity (e.g.students).

Adverse Indications and side effect:

Humanofort-A is not advisable in children, teenagers, pregnant women, or confirmed cancer patients, as it has not been tested in these categories.

Neither side effects nor intolerance to long-term use were registered.
    Last edited by reckless09; 05-30-2009 at 09:36 AM.

GarrettJeffers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Humanofort not humanogrow! is one of the most successful supplements ive ever tried. Excluding the obvious protein diet creatine multivitamin. Recoverytime is almost non existant. Lost fat gained muscle. Idk about sleep maybe placebo effect. I encourage anyone i come across to try this. Only product that did what promised for ME. Havent tried alot. Dont like rogue and dissatisfied with halodrol MT.

id say buy 2 bottles

2 pills a day first week
    4 second and third
    5 4th.

GL! Try it!

Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000) Dean6917 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GarrettJeffers View Post
    Humanofort not humanogrow! is one of the most successful supplements ive ever tried. Excluding the obvious protein diet creatine multivitamin. Recoverytime is almost non existant. Lost fat gained muscle. Idk about sleep maybe placebo effect. I encourage anyone i come across to try this. Only product that did what promised for ME. Havent tried alot. Dont like rogue and dissatisfied with halodrol MT.

id say buy 2 bottles

2 pills a day first week
    4 second and third
    5 4th.

GL! Try it!
    The op asked this question almost 9 yrs ago...he probably does not lift anymore

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dean6917 View Post
    The op asked this question almost 9 yrs ago...he probably does not lift anymore
    i bet hes been using it for the last nine years

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post
    i bet hes been using it for the last nine years
    Lol! I've actually read a few clinical studies on it. I want to try it.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Registered User QuarterbackSack's Avatar
    QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    BUMP FROM HELL...2001 baby

Anyone use this recently...seriously though? I'm about to give it a try....
    I bought a ton of this for 50% off six years ago. It’s legit; I would rank it high on the list of supps for somebody to try.
    Guaranteed results or your old body back

Registered User QuarterbackSack's Avatar
    QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) QuarterbackSack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by QuarterbackSack View Post
    I bought a ton of this for 50% off six years ago. It’s legit; I would rank it high on the list of supps for somebody to try.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...503041&page=13

post # 387
    Guaranteed results or your old body back

Registered User Miakeepssmiling's Avatar
    Miakeepssmiling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by rchan View Post
    Anybody have any real input on Humanofort. They say it has been extensively studied and is the "real deal". But you know how that goes. Please respond before I drop the caaaashhhhh!

RC
    Humanofort is amazing. I had insomnia for years prior to taking humanofort. I have been taking Humanofort for 4 years now and I sware by it. My immune system is strong-never get sick. My body is high & tight, I sleep like a teenager and I have lots of energy. My recovery time in the gym is fantastic. I turned my boss onto Humanofort and he is going to an anti-aging doc. He asked his doc about it and the doc raved about Humanofort. My boss has muscle density and has lost 80 lbs and is now boxing and working out like crazy. Humanofort is nothing short of a miricle suppliment.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Miakeepssmiling View Post
    Humanofort is amazing. I had insomnia for years prior to taking humanofort. I have been taking Humanofort for 4 years now and I sware by it. My immune system is strong-never get sick. My body is high & tight, I sleep like a teenager and I have lots of energy. My recovery time in the gym is fantastic. I turned my boss onto Humanofort and he is going to an anti-aging doc. He asked his doc about it and the doc raved about Humanofort. My boss has muscle density and has lost 80 lbs and is now boxing and working out like crazy. Humanofort is nothing short of a miricle suppliment.
    while i am vocal about my love for humanofort...strong first post.

Originally Posted by GarrettJeffers View Post

id say buy 2 bottles

2 pills a day first week
    4 second and third
    5 4th.

GL! Try it!
    I totally agree. Humanogroth and Humanotropin are not the originals. Humanofort is the original and is currently sold as Fitness Enterprise. Thats the ONLY Humanofort product you will want to take. it is pure and the original. The others are just made with additives or different labels and priced higher.. nice~

Originally Posted by QuarterbackSack View Post
    Agreed-Humanofort is incredible. Modern day fountain of youth-hands down and second to none.

Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Let us know if anyone has tried it and gotten any results. There is an article in the December issue of IRONMAN on it. The article says it works.
    It works and it is amazing.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I totally agree. Humanogroth and Humanotropin are not the originals. Humanofort is the original and is currently sold as Fitness Enterprise. Thats the ONLY Humanofort product you will want to take. it is pure and the original. The others are just made with additives or different labels and priced higher.. nice~
    wow strong 2nd post.

Agreed-Humanofort is incredible. Modern day fountain of youth-hands down and second to none.
    wow strong 3rd post.

It works and it is amazing.
    wow strong 4th post.

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    while i am vocal about my love for humanofort...strong first post.
    Yes, it is. so what?

Yes, it is. so what?
    should us women have a weak first second and third post here? I am having trouble understanding....

wow strong 2nd post.

wow strong 3rd post.

wow strong 4th post.
    Umm.. can I ask why you just keep making a big deal about my posting here about this suppliment? lol

Ross...enough.

Ross...enough.
    who is Ross...

henrywolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb In regards to Humanovar as an aid for sleep, have you tried L-Glycine?l

Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Hi Tim, Have you tried taking L-Glycine for a better sleep? It's a very simple and healthy solution that is often overlooked. I take about 6 grams right before bed. I also take approx 4 grs. in my post-workout protein shake.
    It helps reduce cortisone levels and thus is anti-catabolic. I always take it with L-Glutamine and BCAA's.
    Henrywolf

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by henrywolf View Post
    Hi Tim, Have you tried taking L-Glycine for a better sleep? It's a very simple and healthy solution that is often overlooked. I take about 6 grams right before bed. I also take approx 4 grs. in my post-workout protein shake.
    It helps reduce cortisone levels and thus is anti-catabolic. I always take it with L-Glutamine and BCAA's.
    Henrywolf
    Da fuk am I reading
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, it is. so what?
    Do you work for Fitness Enterprise? If so, do they have any Canadian retailers?

Registered User EmericDelczeg59's Avatar
    EmericDelczeg59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmericDelczeg59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmericDelczeg59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmericDelczeg59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmericDelczeg59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmericDelczeg59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmericDelczeg59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmericDelczeg59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmericDelczeg59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmericDelczeg59 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EmericDelczeg59 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Garyboy View Post
    Do you work for Fitness Enterprise? If so, do they have any Canadian retailers?
    In Quebec area.

Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000) Garyboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EmericDelczeg59 View Post
    In Quebec area.
    Could you PM me their contact info, please? Thank you.