Thread: Se7en

Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Se7en

OK, anyone here try it? Thoughts? Discussions?

Also, can it be used in "natural" sanctioned competitions? Will you test positive for ANYTHING with it?

If so, how long prior to competition do you need to cycle off of it to test clean?

Can it be used with creatine? How bout mixing it with PW and WF?

Any and all discussions and suggestions appreciated!
    www.myspace.com/musclesorority

When you got your **** together you don't have to trick your body into anything... you just have to show up. ~ VenomXL

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when asking questions pertaining to products, it's always best to at least provide the BRAND and a LINK to the product.

Hero. Psycho. Insomniac. Skigazzi's Avatar
    Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think this is a Biotest product..I think (THINK) they took their ill-performing methoxy product for me, rebadged it as Se7en, and are now trying to sell it to women...Id say save your money.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain Gwen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries View Post
    when asking questions pertaining to products, it's always best to at least provide the BRAND and a LINK to the product.

http://www.musclewithattitude.com/re....do?id=1493100

When you got your **** together you don't have to trick your body into anything... you just have to show up. ~ VenomXL

Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    I think this is a Biotest product..I think (THINK) they took their ill-performing methoxy product for me, rebadged it as Se7en, and are now trying to sell it to women...Id say save your money.
    kinda...so they say the new product is 3x stronger than the methoxy

Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000) Skigazzi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Captain Gwen View Post
    kinda...so they say the new product is 3x stronger than the methoxy
    Yea...but methoxy didnt work So 3x better than nothing = nothing....

Thats my take on it, if you do decide to give it a ride, Id be interested in the feedback you have on it.

Goodluck with whatever you choose.
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Yea...but methoxy didnt work So 3x better than nothing = nothing....

Thats my take on it, if you do decide to give it a ride, Id be interested in the feedback you have on it.

Goodluck with whatever you choose.
    I'm certainly interested in "giving it a ride" and will be glad to keep you informed of my results...but at this point I am more worried about testing positive as well as how long I may have to cycle off of it to test negative.

I'm 12 weeks out from competition

Originally Posted by Captain Gwen View Post
    I'm certainly interested in "giving it a ride" and will be glad to keep you informed of my results...but at this point I am more worried about testing positive as well as how long I may have to cycle off of it to test negative.

I'm 12 weeks out from competition
    I dont think it will test positive for anything at all. Goodluck at the show!!!
    The Dark Knight...Rises.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looks like a waste. your better off with one of thermo's herbals.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Sometimes I can be a dick jkeithc82's Avatar
    jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jkeithc82 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never saw the movie. Not really a Brad Pitt guy, although Morgan Freeman is very good.
    Sinners in the hands of an angry Mod.

Mod is a concept...by which, we measure, our pain.

Stubbs928 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stubbs928 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stubbs928 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stubbs928 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stubbs928 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stubbs928 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stubbs928 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stubbs928 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stubbs928 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stubbs928 is a name known to all. (+5000) Stubbs928 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jkeithc82 View Post
    Never saw the movie. Not really a Brad Pitt guy, although Morgan Freeman is very good.
    lol first thing that came to mind
    355lb Squat
    230lb Paused Bench
    480lb Deadlift
    www.********.com/TheHorseHeadCrew
    www.********.com/DanDanTheFireman928
    www.YouTube.com/Stubbs928
    **Misc Horse Head Crew**

Counting w/Thermophoric chocol8cutie's Avatar
    chocol8cutie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocol8cutie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocol8cutie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocol8cutie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocol8cutie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocol8cutie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chocol8cutie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Captain Gwen

Did you decide to give this product a try? I'm looking for a replacement to BSN's Betalin which worked wonderfully for me.

TIA!

Chocol8
    Getting to my goal...one rep, one meal, one cardio session at a time...

~Chocol8Cutie~

NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NYRFan68 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like the movie.