Spiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

m1t, 4ad and gyno... Please help!

I've been hanging around the bb.com boards for about 6 months soaking up as much info as possible. I had hoped that my first post would be about how great my m1t/4ad cycle was going. Instead its about gyno.

I'm 6'1, 205 lbs at about 8%bf (according to cheap accumeasure calipers). 24 yrs old lifting approx 3 yrs. After researching m1t for the last 6 months I decided to try a cycle. Diet is in check (3500-4000 cal/day), workouts have never been better. I started taking 20 mg m1t/day (UG brand) and 400 mg 4ad/day (4derm transdermal) about a week and a half ago. Wheight gain is already coming on and so are the strength increases. No lethargy, decreased libido, backpain, nothing yet as far as I can tell. This is where it all goes downhill...

2 days ago I noticed that my left nipple was getting a little puffy and I could almost see a few VERY small lumps underneath the surface of the skin. I've never had gyno (not through puberty, never) so of all the sides I never expected this. I friend advised me at the gym yesterday to give it a week and see how it looks/feels. But after looking at it last night I could see that it was getting worse. My nipples are a bit sensitive and look a little puffy and I can feel some VERY small lumps if I take time to really feel around.

This is my first cycle of m1t. 20 mgs was probably overkill and I realize that but several posts including some faqs on other boards stated that 20 mgs would be good for people over 200 lbs plus I have several friends who have been happy w/ 20 mgs. I started off w/ 10 mgs for the first 4 days or so and then jumped to 20 mgs.

My questions:

1. Should I stay on or come off and start PCT? I have liquid nolva so lay it on me. Whats causing the gyno (probably 4ad)?? I don't want to quit but I will do whatever you guys advise. Thanks in advance for the help.

IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: m1t, 4ad and gyno... Please help!

Originally posted by Spiel
    I've been hanging around the bb.com boards for about 6 months soaking up as much info as possible. I had hoped that my first post would be about how great my m1t/4ad cycle was going. Instead its about gyno.

I'm 6'1, 205 lbs at about 8%bf (according to cheap accumeasure calipers). 24 yrs old lifting approx 3 yrs. After researching m1t for the last 6 months I decided to try a cycle. Diet is in check (3500-4000 cal/day), workouts have never been better. I started taking 20 mg m1t/day (UG brand) and 400 mg 4ad/day (4derm transdermal) about a week and a half ago. Wheight gain is already coming on and so are the strength increases. No lethargy, decreased libido, backpain, nothing yet as far as I can tell. This is where it all goes downhill...

2 days ago I noticed that my left nipple was getting a little puffy and I could almost see a few VERY small lumps underneath the surface of the skin. I've never had gyno (not through puberty, never) so of all the sides I never expected this. I friend advised me at the gym yesterday to give it a week and see how it looks/feels. But after looking at it last night I could see that it was getting worse. My nipples are a bit sensitive and look a little puffy and I can feel some VERY small lumps if I take time to really feel around.

This is my first cycle of m1t. 20 mgs was probably overkill and I realize that but several posts including some faqs on other boards stated that 20 mgs would be good for people over 200 lbs plus I have several friends who have been happy w/ 20 mgs. I started off w/ 10 mgs for the first 4 days or so and then jumped to 20 mgs.

My questions:

1. Should I stay on or come off and start PCT? I have liquid nolva so lay it on me. Whats causing the gyno (probably 4ad)?? I don't want to quit but I will do whatever you guys advise. Thanks in advance for the help.
    if i were you i wouldnt take the risk and i'd get my arse off the stuff now and start dosing the Nolva.
    cant be too careful
    and its more likley the M1T that is the cause

AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    4ad aromatises while M1T does not. There have been quite a few posts of people just on M1T getting gyno so it could be either IMO.

Be thankful that you have your PCT on hand. This is why people recommend to have it all lined up before a cycle starts.

Either way you should stop the cycle and get on the Nolva ASAP. Once the lumps are formed, the Nolva may not eliminate them but you will stop the formation of any new lumps. If it was me I'd take 60mg/day for 1-2 weeks then 40mg/day until the sensitivity went away.

The gyno truly sucks and I wish you the best of luck.
    reply of the month:
    Thebrakes- "b-complex to prevent hairloss? that's like using sunscreen to prevent anal rape - it just doesnt make sense."

Re: Re: m1t, 4ad and gyno... Please help!

Originally posted by IKilledBritney
    if i were you i wouldnt take the risk and i'd get my arse off the stuff now and start dosing the Nolva.
    cant be too careful
    and its more likley the M1T that is the cause
    I was afraid that would be the response I would get. I can't believe this! All the horror stories you here about m1t sides and gyno turns out to be my problem... Guess I'll just have to stay natural.

Any other opinions on this?

I'm going to quit and start pct to be safe. How long should I do PCT? I've only been on cycle for 10 days. Also, how long do I have to shake the liquid nolva before dispensing. It just says vigorously on the bottle but I don't see anything laying on the bottom of the bottle so I don't know how to tell when its mixed enough to use.

MrWiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: m1t, 4ad and gyno... Please help!

stay on cycle. gyno will be in style one day. what kind of question is this? i have to go to work and dont have the time to make fun of you for asking it.

damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000) damned. is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got a few lumps during my 6 week cycle, but instead of quitting I dosed nolva for a few days and it got much smaller and I expect it to be gone after PCT.If you wanna come off do a full 4 week PCT, but if I were you I would take 40-60mgs of nolva and tough it out for the last 4 days of your cycle then start PCT.

PlowPuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd consider purchasing some M1T but i wouldn' t know where to get the nolva from.
    No excuses...it may be hard to FIND time..but how willing are you to work to MAKE time??

ME: One more! Stop whining! You're lifting like a GUURRRL!!!!
    Girlfriend: That's because I AM a girl!!!
    ME: Umm..my bad..you know what I mean...now lift!

IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKilledBritney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by PlowPuller
    I'd consider purchasing some M1T but i wouldn' t know where to get the nolva from.
    Nolva is perscription, you can purchase it off internet pharmicies for "reserach" purposes, just hit google and do a search

Originally posted by Grant D
    I got a few lumps during my 6 week cycle, but instead of quitting I dosed nolva for a few days and it got much smaller and I expect it to be gone after PCT.If you wanna come off do a full 4 week PCT, but if I were you I would take 40-60mgs of nolva and tough it out for the last 4 days of your cycle then start PCT.
    I have more than 4 days left on this cycle. I had originally planned to go a full month (and I'm only a week and a half in). I took 40 mgs nolva last night; it seems to be better today but its hard to tell because there wasn't very much there in the first place. You think 4 weeks is necessary for PCT for no longer than I've been on?

AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AcuDoc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's better to be safe than lactating.
    reply of the month:
    Thebrakes- "b-complex to prevent hairloss? that's like using sunscreen to prevent anal rape - it just doesnt make sense."

I have more than 4 days left on this cycle. I had originally planned to go a full month (and I'm only a week and a half in). I took 40 mgs nolva last night; it seems to be better today but its hard to tell because there wasn't very much there in the first place. You think 4 weeks is necessary for PCT for no longer than I've been on?
    yup that should do

loern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by AcuDoc
    It's better to be safe than lactating.
    Haha. So true.