View Poll Results: Would you object to your girlfriend grinding with other men?

Voters
458. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - she's out of order

412 89.96%
  • No - you're acting like her father

46 10.04%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Girlfriend grinding with other guys

Maybe you guys can help me to settle an ongoing argument with my girlfriend.

She loves RnB and her ex never had a problem with her grinding with guy friends or strangers in clubs. She's surprised that I mind since, in her words, its 'just dancing'.

All I see is some guy rubbing his crotch on my girl. Needless to say I'm not impressed.

So would you guys mind your girlfriend dancing provocatively with other people? Is it 'just dancing' or is it as sexual as it looks? Am I just being over-protective?

Answers on a postcard, please, or just vote in the poll.

BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if it's just dancing then she shouldn't have a problem backing off a few inches...i feel she's not showing you respect

deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) deserteagle50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, that would definetely piss me off if my gf did that.

Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brimstone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I couldnt care less...
    but then again, I cheat on my GF like crazy...
    Oh well...I may be an *******, but at least im not a hypocritical *******
    Brim

Quod Me Nutruit Me Destruit
    "Vanity...definitley my favorite sin."~~Devils Advocate
    .............\ \\\/// /.............
    ..............\ ~ ~ /...............
    ..............( @ @ )...............
    ------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----

fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000) fauche65 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by BIGDAWGZ28
    if it's just dancing then she shouldn't have a problem backing off a few inches...i feel she's not showing you respect
    Word!

SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice too see it's not just me

also lose her from your site and you'll find her outside with some guy ... I've been there
    Hey baby... wanna cyber?

Formerly known as K'Ching K_Ching's Avatar
    K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't mind. I dance with girls like that all the time and never score

My point is, that it really IS just dancing.

Goon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Goon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why is she dancing without you? Hell I'd be pissed but I would also do the same back to her, but with a girl of course. Unless.... your jealous and want to dance with those men as well
    Goon

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'd dump the skank.... it's just pure disrespect, you don't go grinding other girls and she shouldn't be grinding the guys,...
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beowulf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I asked a quesiton similar to this a few months back, about a guy buying your girl a drink in a bar. Needless to say i dumped the girl thought brought that question about. I guess I have a bit of a jealous streak but I can't stand watching my girl grind like that with other guys. It is incredibly disrespectful. Dancing is one thing...but grinding is prequel to sex...and I don't care what anyone says. The only person my girl should be grinding on is me....

nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50) nawal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not sure whether or not to be happy that the argument is going my way.

Its not that I don't trust her. If she says its just a dance to her then I'll accept that. I just have a sneaking suspicion that its more than 'just a dance' to the guys who have their hands all over her.

K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50) K_Ching will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by beowulf
    Dancing is one thing...but grinding is prequel to sex...and I don't care what anyone says.
    It's really not.... trust me.

miniBilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miniBilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey man shes ur fawking gf dont be a puss she needs to respect u more! If u tell her not to do it and shes still doing it you should dump her! But i guess ur pussy whiped...

Originally posted by nawal

Its not that I don't trust her. If she says its just a dance to her then I'll accept that. I just have a sneaking suspicion that its more than 'just a dance' to the guys who have their hands all over her.
    I really don't think you should worry. It might bother you, and you can tell her that if you want, and see how she reacts, but you don't have to worry about her cheating because of it. I even think that if she does that in front of you, she is less likely to cheat, since she would be trying to cover it up.

BunnyStew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Who gives a shyt. Who does she go home to at the end of the day to fock?

And for the other guy so what she got a free beer. It just means you don't have to buy her one. Make a game out of it. Get her to get as many free beers for the two of you.

Sandbag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It probably makes her hot as hell.
    When you two go home at the end of a night
    of dancing... does she seem to be more fun than
    usual?

I would roll with it and use it to your advantage.

Get out on the floor and get your hands and crotch
    all over some hot chicks! Then go home a **** the holy
    hell out of your girl !!

If she's gonna cheat... she'll find a way no matter
    what rules you apply.
    Sandbag

badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs down

I wouldn't take that crap.

She wouldnt see the door knocking her unconscious on her way out
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. He will be lonely often and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself" - Nietzsche

GentlemanE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by beowulf
    I asked a quesiton similar to this a few months back, about a guy buying your girl a drink in a bar. Needless to say i dumped the girl thought brought that question about. I guess I have a bit of a jealous streak but I can't stand watching my girl grind like that with other guys. It is incredibly disrespectful. Dancing is one thing...but grinding is prequel to sex...and I don't care what anyone says. The only person my girl should be grinding on is me....

Lol, every time we go out to a bar I send my wife up to get us our drinks. Quite frequently some desperate jackass at the bar will pay for both our drinks.

As for the grinding... it would depend. Her grinding on a total stranger in a strange area--no problem, because the guy is no threat. But a friend, in our area...not good. You don't want to allow things to develop into more in your home area.

Thanks for all the replies so far. All useful.

Okay, I confess, this is a shameless BUMP post

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    if you're not happy with her doing it she shouldn't do it. it's that simple.

whether she thinks nothing of it or not doesn't matter, it's that you don't like it that matters. if it doesn't mean that much to her then she'll have no problem with not doing it.

the dancing it's self isn't that disrespectful, but the fact that she refuses to compromize with you is disrespectful.

if she won't stop because you're uncomfortable with her actions, dump her before it gets worse.

CF7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Not cool

Ever thought of the boner the bastard she's dancing with has?

THAT is what you should be pissed about. She's not respecting you man. "Just dancing" is bull$%@#.

whazzzup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whazzzup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whazzzup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whazzzup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whazzzup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well, girls like dancing in that way.
    tell her that u don't like her dancing like that with another guys.

my girlfriend did that too n i got so piss off but after i told her that what the problem is, she stop it n only dance like that with me.
    Last edited by whazzzup; 08-19-2004 at 10:14 AM.
    life short, lift hard

delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10) delusive is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Whats funny is if my GF was grinding with other guys at clubs or wherever...we wouldnt be having this conversation, she can do it single.

Originally posted by ratmonkey
    if you're not happy with her doing it she shouldn't do it. it's that simple.

whether she thinks nothing of it or not doesn't matter, it's that you don't like it that matters. if it doesn't mean that much to her then she'll have no problem with not doing it.

the dancing it's self isn't that disrespectful, but the fact that she refuses to compromize with you is disrespectful.

if she won't stop because you're uncomfortable with her actions, dump her before it gets worse.
    Wouldn't you be pissed if you girlfriend told you you couldn't talk/dance/whatever with other girls? I just don't get the mentality, where you almost run each others lives.
    Last edited by K'Ching; 08-19-2004 at 10:17 AM.

farhadcorleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhadcorleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhadcorleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhadcorleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhadcorleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhadcorleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhadcorleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhadcorleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry

if it was one of my girlfriends i would ****in kill her......

show some self respect,go up to her and slap her like a bitch

Well I have never liked a girl this much so I could never end things over something like this. She is not deriving anything sexual from dancing so it seems unfair for me to impose my interpretation of events on her.

I can't force her into anything at the end of the day.. she has to make her own choices.

DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She is not deriving anything sexual from dancing so it seems unfair for me to impose my interpretation of events on her.
    BULL****! Ya she get's no pleasure from rubbing her pussy all over another guy. I've almost made girls cum from just grinding, your nieve.
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

the no1 geordie hunk bass generator's Avatar
    bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i wouldnt be too hapy about it,but id go and do the same thing with some other chick see how she liked it,if she complained id tell her that if i cant get away with it why should she?

Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kaja has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you can't keep your whore in line, you need to dabble in extreme measures.

timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timbo81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    maybe take up dancing lessons so she doesn't have to grind with other guys.