JKRACING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement stack

Ive just purchased a muscle building stack from myprotien. It contains Whey protein, BCAA, Creatine tabs, Alpha men, Vitamin D3. I'm ok with the whey but unsure when to take the tablets for best results. I started today on

Morning - 1 x Alpha men, 1 x D3, 1 x BCAA, 1 x Creatine
    Pre gym - 2 x Creatine, 1 x BCAA, 1 x Alpha men
    Post gym - 2 x Creatine, 1 x BCAA

Any advice be great

chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JKRACING View Post
    Ive just purchased a muscle building stack from myprotien. It contains Whey protein, BCAA, Creatine tabs, Alpha men, Vitamin D3. I'm ok with the whey but unsure when to take the tablets for best results. I started today on

Morning - 1 x Alpha men, 1 x D3, 1 x BCAA, 1 x Creatine
    Pre gym - 2 x Creatine, 1 x BCAA, 1 x Alpha men
    Post gym - 2 x Creatine, 1 x BCAA

Any advice be great
    timing for creatine doesn't matter. I'd take the vitamins in the morning. BCAA's are not really "proven" scientifically, at least not to my knowledge, but I've heard it's best to take bcaa's intra-workout or between meals.
    Current 1 rep maxes:

Bench: 315
    Squat: 345
    Dead Lift: 405
    Standing OHP: 185 x 3

*lower back injuries! (herniated disc)
    I know my Squat/DL #'s are lagging compared to bench. I'm working on it now that the back is feeling good :)

a couple videos of my lifts on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-invujoGGf0nGf7ufWq3w/videos

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you have a good set up. The creatine doesn't matter just get in your 5g creatine monohydrate a day and you'll be good to go. The BCAA's in my opinion are good for fasted cardio but if your diet is in check you probably don't need them but it won't hurt. So other than that it looks fine.

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like a good stack. Some people find BCAAs most beneficial when training fasted and most people get enough protein in their diet anyway (so no need to supplement bcaas). You might want to add some fish oil if you want. I don't think timing matters all that much...just take tablets with food so you don't get an upset stomach.
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Creatine timing doesn't matter just as long as your taking it. BCAA a great for fasted training pre/intra.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

JKRACING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the help