Thread: school

BigPicture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPicture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPicture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPicture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPicture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPicture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPicture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPicture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPicture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPicture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigPicture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

school

im at school and aint sure what i can do to keep my nutrition going though those hours, im thinking maybe a shake, and then try a big chicken roll or something. money is tight so anyone got any cheap ideas?
    part of DA...keep it on the QT

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I believe that if you run a search you will find topics on this. Also, it would probably be wiser to ask in the nutrition forum and explain that you don't have much time to eat and you don't have much money.

However, the first step is to figure out exactly when you will be able to eat.

lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey man i say cans of tuna (gotta have a can opener),protein bars, shakes(as you said) little bowls of cottage cheese...try to be creative with it...
    NEW*b.w=200
    bodyfat= 17%
    bicep=15in
    quad=25
    height=6'1

GOT MUSCLE?
    "determination is the one and only key that will lead you to own and personal happyness"

Divilly87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I'm at school I start at 9:00, have small break at 11:15 then lunch at 12:50. So I eat a turkey roll in brown bread and 2 pieces of fruit and 500ml's of milk at those to breaks and at 4 when I finish school.........
    "Im never going to let your negative vibes and comments get through to my psyche and cripple me!"- Damien Dempsey

lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhslifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Divilly87
    When I'm at school I start at 9:00, have small break at 11:15 then lunch at 12:50. So I eat a turkey roll in brown bread and 2 pieces of fruit and 500ml's of milk at those to breaks and at 4 when I finish school.........
    sounds pretty good...speeking of nutrition..lol i just made one of my concoctions and it was so frickin good lol, ill tell ya what it was 5eggs(scambled) refried beans,green chily sauce,and a hand full of cheese...protein 45g, carbs 29g, fat 20g, cal 750
    NEW*b.w=200
    bodyfat= 17%
    bicep=15in
    quad=25
    height=6'1

GOT MUSCLE?
    "determination is the one and only key that will lead you to own and personal happyness"

BigKlosk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigKlosk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigKlosk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigKlosk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigKlosk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigKlosk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigKlosk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I normally just take bars and take a few bites inbetweeen periods

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tuna,loads of it.buy in bulk
    Miscer

Originally posted by The Brotherhood
    tuna,loads of it.buy in bulk
    werd up man ...every time i go down to the store i buy at least 20 cans of tuna
    NEW*b.w=200
    bodyfat= 17%
    bicep=15in
    quad=25
    height=6'1

GOT MUSCLE?

The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by lvhslifter
    werd up man ...every time i go down to the store i buy at least 20 cans of tuna
    lol,i live in india where we only get tuna in oil ,

i get some friends to get me like 100-200 packets of starkist creations tuna down from the states when they can,but i sometimes hafto go for over a month without tuna.

im trying to find a supplier who wudnt mind shipping 100 packets every 2 months,u know anyone/any stores that i can email and speak to?

i dont wanna spend to much on airmail and stuff,so ittle have come by shipped
    Miscer

lol,i live in india where we only get tuna in oil ,

i get some friends to get me like 100-200 packets of starkist creations tuna down from the states when they can,but i sometimes hafto go for over a month without tuna.

im trying to find a supplier who wudnt mind shipping 100 packets every 2 months,u know anyone/any stores that i can email and speak to?

i dont wanna spend to much on airmail and stuff,so ittle have come by shipped
    damn dude im sorry about the tuna in oil, but i dont know anyone or any place that does that.... sorry man
    NEW*b.w=200
    bodyfat= 17%
    bicep=15in
    quad=25
    height=6'1

GOT MUSCLE?

damn dude im sorry about the tuna in oil, but i dont know anyone or any place that does that.... sorry man
    lol,anyways,i should be coming to us for university in like 2-3 yrs,some good days ahead

plan on settling down there as well
    Miscer

lol,anyways,i should be coming to us for university in like 2-3 yrs,some good days ahead

plan on settling down there as well
    sounds good man ...and good luck with that university.... hope ya like living here in the u.s
    NEW*b.w=200
    bodyfat= 17%
    bicep=15in
    quad=25
    height=6'1

GOT MUSCLE?

sounds good man ...and good luck with that university.... hope ya like living here in the u.s
    i definitely will,im coming down there in july 2005,will be going to cali,columbus,pennsylvania(sp?),and a coupla others.

anyone from these parts?

and oh yea,chicago as well
    Miscer