CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Heavy Deadlifts and Hip Pain

I have just recently been mooving up quickly in weight in deadlifts And I am now deadlifting
    295 # 6
    315 # 4
    315 # 4
    320 # 2

I was woken up turning oveer in my bed with pain in my right hip this morning and last week as well it goes away as the day carries on

Does this happen to anyone else and what should I do to fix the prob I DON"T want to cut out heavy deads

El Dudereno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I suggest you increase the reps to 10 and decrease the weight accordingly, see if the pain goes away.
    El Dudereno he say: "Make every day an anabolic day."

>>>>>>
    anabolic

\An`a*bol"ic\, a.(Physiol.) Pertaining to anabolism; an anabolic change or process, more or less constructive in its nature.
    >>>>>>

CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CleanEater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

thanks

thanks so far

MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've just had the exact same thing but in my left hip.
    It never happened before but friday just gone I deaded heavy and for a few days my hip did ache. Not intensely painfully but still knew it was there.
    It's not really surprising though, when you think about where all that weight is transferred through you legs into the ground.
    Mind you, I haven't got a clue if it's common or not and I would like to know other's opinions and that too.

El Dudereno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I always feel sore in the erector spinae columns the day after deadlift - but that's to be expected. Anywhere else and I'm not so sure...everyon'e different of course.
    El Dudereno he say: "Make every day an anabolic day."

>>>>>>
    anabolic

\An`a*bol"ic\, a.(Physiol.) Pertaining to anabolism; an anabolic change or process, more or less constructive in its nature.
    >>>>>>