ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ASATS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question i was told biceps and triceps on same day?

i told my friend i do chest abs and biceps on monday and he said to biceps and triceps and chest.....than he said u should do triceps with chest if you dont wanna do both. im confused i thought that was bad.

iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketodoit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it doesn't matter when you do what, as long as you do it regularly and aren't overtraining. if you can fit that into your routine without over training your bis when you work out your back, then do it that way. Personally, I do tris/chest on the same day, and then back/bi on the same day, since a lot of back exercises use your biceps (bent over rows, pullups).

timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i do bis with back and tris with chest twice a week. that way i can do less for bis and tris. they get hit pretty hard with the compounds for chest and back so they dont really need a day of their own or anything. i do one exercise for 2-3 sets.

i dont like chest and bis or back and tris. because if you do back and tris before chest and bis, then your tris will be worked already before you hit chest, and your bis will have been hit from back work already. same if you changed the order. it could lead to overtraining or just not being able to work as hard because some muscles have been hit already.

Registered User extracerealrock's Avatar
    extracerealrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) extracerealrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) extracerealrock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by iliketodoit View Post
    it doesn't matter when you do what, as long as you do it regularly and aren't overtraining. if you can fit that into your routine without over training your bis when you work out your back, then do it that way. Personally, I do tris/chest on the same day, and then back/bi on the same day, since a lot of back exercises use your biceps (bent over rows, pullups).
    it does mather when you do what if you do tricep and then chest the next day you wont get your full lifts on your chest exercise cuz your triceps will be warn out and almost every chest exercise works you tricep. You could also posibly overtrain your triceps if you were doing something like tricep then chest 2 seperat days.
    abs are made in the kitchen!
    Pumpin' and Humpin'(Arnold Shwar...lol)

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do bicep/back and chest/tricep but I don't feel like it's working too well actually. I'm taking 2 weeks off and when I get back I'm going to do..

Monday: Back
    Tuesday:Chest
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: Arms

I think it is better to hit both biceps and triceps twice a week but only isolating them once. I haven't tried it yet but I think it will work better.

gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100) gunshow91 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by PaFoO View Post
    I do bicep/back and chest/tricep but I don't feel like it's working too well actually. I'm taking 2 weeks off and when I get back I'm going to do..

I think it is better to hit both biceps and triceps twice a week but only isolating them once. I haven't tried it yet but I think it will work better.
    no delts?

Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pro-Choice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People like chest with tricep because they would start with bench, the compound movement that hits both, and then go into isolations afterwards. The key to lifting weights is trying different things, switching things up, and seeing what works for you.

If you haven't tried a fullbody workout using mostly compound exercises yet I would recommend that first, that seems to work significantly better for less experienced lifters. Note that by less-experienced, I mean everybody that hasn't been working out seriously and consistently for many years.

use this website for the exercise guide:
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=508031
    Last edited by Pro-Choice; 06-14-2007 at 02:48 PM.

battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000) battousai216 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PaFoO View Post

x2

i have also read articles in both flex and muscle and fitness that training your arms on their own day can increase the growth rate or your arms
    you wanna know how i did it, this is how, i never saved anything for the swim back.

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gunshow91 View Post
    no delts?
    I'm including that in arms. I don't know where else to put it.