BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Where can I find a list of compound excercises?

I tried the search button but all I got was random tidbits of certain ones was looking specifically for a list of them all and was wondering if anyone knew where to get one.
    Poppa been smooth since days of Underroos
    Never lose, never choose to, bruise crews who
    do something to us, talk go through us
    Girls walk to us, wanna do us, screw us
    Who us? Yeah, Poppa and Puff (ehehehe)

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Presses (dumbell or barbell - incline, flat, decline, military, close grip)

Rows (dumbell or barbell - seated, bent over, upright)

Chins or pull downs

Dips

Squats

Deads

That will get ya going.

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll make you one:

Chest:
    Flat bench press
    Incline bench press
    Decline bench press
    Leaning forward dips

Shoulders:
    Military press
    All types of cleans
    Push presses/jerks

Triceps:
    Close grip bench press
    Dips

Back:
    Deadlifts
    All types of rows
    Chinups/Pullups
    All types of cleans/snatches

Biceps:
    Chinups
    Rows

Traps:
    Power shrugs
    All types of cleans
    All types of deadlifts

Forearms:
    All types of deadlifts
    All types of cleans

Quads:
    All types of squats
    All types of deadlifts
    Full and power cleans

Hamstrings:
    All types of deadlifts (specifically stiff legged)
    All types of squats (the lower the better)

Calves:
    Power shrugs
    All types of cleans

Other good isolation exercises:

Barbell and hammer curls (biceps)
    Skullcrushers (triceps)
    Laterals- side and bent over (shoulders)
    Calf raises (calves)
    Shrugs (traps)
    Glute ham raises (hamstrings- may be compound but don't want to think through it)

Orgoonian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BullDozer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

thanks lots

i'm in the army and we do forced Physical Training en masse which ticks me off cause i had been training before i came into the army and it throws my routine into hell.

almost got placed into the fat boy program cause im like 30 pounds over but i passed my tape test (barely) so i'm cool for now but I got to get moving or **** will hit the fan.

I finally figured out that the army only does.

1) Abs
    2) Pushups
    3) Running

So I kinda have to develop a program of my own one that incorporates a full body workout for weeks when I don't get to do PT en mass and one for when I do have to do PT en mass. I figured I'd do Chin-Ups / Deadlifts and whatever else was lacking / looked over on those days.

If anyone remembers I was the one asking for advance on eating correctly in basic :P . What I basically did was ate a ****load so I wouldn't lose any mass. Drill Sargaents were on my ass a lot cause of my weight until they realized I was running with A group and smoke a lot of people on the track

You are not what you own. dookie1481's Avatar
    dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dookie1481 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Heisman
    I'll make you one:

Chest:
    Flat bench press
    Incline bench press
    Decline bench press
    Leaning forward dips

Shoulders:
    Military press
    All types of cleans
    Push presses/jerks

Triceps:
    Close grip bench press
    Dips

Back:
    Deadlifts
    All types of rows
    Chinups/Pullups
    All types of cleans/snatches

Biceps:
    Chinups
    Rows

Traps:
    Power shrugs
    All types of cleans
    All types of deadlifts

Forearms:
    All types of deadlifts
    All types of cleans

Quads:
    All types of squats
    All types of deadlifts
    Full and power cleans

Hamstrings:
    All types of deadlifts (specifically stiff legged)
    All types of squats (the lower the better)

Calves:
    Power shrugs
    All types of cleans

Other good isolation exercises:

Barbell and hammer curls (biceps)
    Skullcrushers (triceps)
    Laterals- side and bent over (shoulders)
    Calf raises (calves)
    Shrugs (traps)
    Glute ham raises (hamstrings- may be compound but don't want to think through it)
    I cannot believe that you, of all people, left Snatches off of that list.
    "When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail."
    -Abraham Maslow

"Ass busting work + consistency + time = results.
    Burn that into your head and quit looking for quick fixes and secrets. Because they don't exist."
    -Lyle McDonald

"You can't overwhelm idiots with knowledge, but, sadly, the knowledgable can be overwhelmed by idiots."
    -Charlie Francis

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by dookie1481
    I cannot believe that you, of all people, left Snatches off of that list.
    I have come to the conclusion (sadly) that the people around here cannot be trusted to even try snatches with light weight.

Too many instances of people asking questions about curls, pullups, dips, etc. I honestly don't think most people here can do snatches without injuring themselves.

thanks for the vote of confidence.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Where can I find a list of compound excercises?

Originally posted by BullDozer
    I tried the search button but all I got was random tidbits of certain ones was looking specifically for a list of them all and was wondering if anyone knew where to get one.
    Be careful, because some "isolation" exercise are also basic exercises-like Shrugs, ALL calve raises, BB/DB curls, tricep extensions.

And some compounds are not basics, like pulldowns, cable rows(!) Smith machine versions are ...ehhhhh (waves hand like boat rocking).
    Last edited by Defiant1; 08-16-2004 at 05:10 PM.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Re: Re: Where can I find a list of compound excercises?

Originally posted by Defiant1
    Be careful, because some "isolation" exercise are also basic exercises-like Shrugs, ALL calve raises, BB/DB curls, tricep extensions.

And some compounds are not basics, like pulldowns, cable rows(!) Smith machine versions are ...ehhhhh (waves hand like boat rocking).