Registered User highlysarcastic's Avatar
    highlysarcastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlysarcastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlysarcastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlysarcastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlysarcastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlysarcastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlysarcastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlysarcastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlysarcastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlysarcastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highlysarcastic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein/Fiber Ratio

Does anybody have a suggestion on a fiber to total protein ratio?

In addition to food sources, I use FiberChoice and FiberSure supplements to keep deliveries on time, but I was just wondering if anyone had a basic ratio to suggest.

SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile I don't know of a set ratio . . .

FWIW, I put 2 tbsp Fibersure in each shake.
    Best Regards,

Ed

To the optimist, the glass is half full . . .
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty . . .
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336405441#post336405441
    Helpful or encouraging posters in my journal get repped.