NYBaseball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout Routine/Product Advice Needed for a 15-year-old.

Hey, I just turned 15 in July and want to gain more muscle. For the past year I've been working out (on and off) and I've been inconsistent working out as little as 2x to 4x per week. What my routine consisted of was:

--5 min warm-up boxing bag
    --reg. curls 15 pounds (sets of 10)
    --hammer curls 15 pounds (sets of 10)
    --10 pushups
    --100 crunches
    --for my triceps, the thing where you put one dumbbell behind your head with both your hangs on it and you lift your hands. (3 sets of 20) 15 pound weight

ANYWAY, I know it's a pretty weak workout but I did see a big difference. I'm 5'10-5'11...weigh about 150 and I just got back from a 2 month summer program working out only once!

Now PLEASE can someone recommend a better, more efficient workout..or possible recommend an item to purchase so I can make working out at home easier and better. I'm not looking to buy an 700+ machine though..

thanks for your time guys.

HaZarD26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read articles.
    Age 16
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 162

Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Graphite will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Pick up a dumbbell and a straight bar from walmart and around 150lbs worth of weights.. You seriously need to redo your workout routine.. Most of it like the 100 crunches are useless.

NYBaseball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where can i learn which exercises and stuff to do with the freeweights?

Location: Kansas, a very interesting state with many sights to see and things to do.
    XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Go to the main page of bbing.com and go to the exercise section. Also, read as many articles as possible on these forums and on the site in general. After you read quite a bit, you'll get a hang of what you could/should be doing.