Thread: serving size

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

serving size

i got this powder and it says one serving size is 45 grams which is 2 heaped spoons... when they say spoon, what size?

i have a spare scooper from an empty prolab tub and it says its 32 grams, so can i just use this as a reference to measure out the new powder??

thanx
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000) RiPPEDTiDE is just really nice. (+1000)
    yeah i use prolab to so i know that scooper so as long as you get 45 grams of your new stuff that's all you gotta figure out just use the 32g scooper and measure out the other 13g's from like a measuring cup or somthin'.
    \in*ten*si*ty\ - Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
    see also: KAMEHAMEHA!!!

H.V.T. - High Volume Training!

-Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: serving size

Originally posted by Buff_Daddy
    i got this powder and it says one serving size is 45 grams which is 2 heaped spoons... when they say spoon, what size?

i have a spare scooper from an empty prolab tub and it says its 32 grams, so can i just use this as a reference to measure out the new powder??

thanx
    45g is approx. 9 teaspoons, use the measuring spoons that are more accurate so u can level off the powder...
    "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." --Christian Bovee

I Might not be all that, but I'm all I think about!

''There are none more ignorant and useless, then they that seek answers on their knees, with their eyes closed.'' - Karl E. Taylor

Faith is an excuse for lack of evidence

JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's weird, though. I did the same thing measuring out 75 grams of dextrose using an old Pro-Blend 55 scoop (2 scoops=70 grams). Just to check, I used a measuring cup to measure out 1/3 cup (=75 grams). Not even close. The 2 scoops from the Pro-Blend was a lot more than 70 grams! (Even more than the actual 75 grams). So be careful with your measurements. I would use an actual measuring cup.

hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hooty mcboobs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Different substances have different densities, so a 45g scoop of protein wouldn't necessarily equal 45g of dextrose.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. -Einstein