dan1978 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get a flat chest!!???

I really want a totaly toned flat chest, however after working out for nearlly 6 months now my pecs are getting bigger!! My chest workout involves flys and various bench presses and I'm steadily increasing the weights that I use but not too sure if I should be doing this. Can anyone help?

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    did he ask what I think he asked?
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

yeah i did aks that. Sorry if u think its a stupid post but i would like to hear your views.

CD4wG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't get where your getting the idea that working out your chest equals smaller and flatter :-/. Try push-ups (tweak them so that you can get no more than 20 reps), I always thought they work to get your muscles more "dense" than big.
    Well that's my 2 cents atleast.
    http://www.exrx.net/AnimatedEx/ErectorSpinae/BBDeadlift.gif (He's been doing dead lifts for hours by my watch!).

ok maybe my post does sound stupid, i didnt mean to sound dumb. What I wanted to put across was that when I started working out my aim was to get a toned chest, however now its getting bigger I'm uncertain as what to do next. Do i need to do cardio to get "cut" so i just leave muscle? I dont want to get big I just want to be lean and toned?

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by dan1978
    a toned chest
    Cut / tone / definition = low bodyfat.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=101841
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

but yea

If you want a 'flat' chest, just stop working out your chest period. Working your chest is only going to make it grow bigger ... duh?

I nice large chest is normally considered good, though.

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    work out your chest every single day.. it'll be flat in no time
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

La creme de la creme rick martel's Avatar
    rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50) rick martel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    defiant should be able to help you here, pm him

ARTAthletix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARTAthletix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARTAthletix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARTAthletix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARTAthletix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARTAthletix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARTAthletix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARTAthletix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARTAthletix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARTAthletix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARTAthletix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol?

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Increase the weights, decrease the volume. Focused on getting strong using very low volume (1-3 reos) and low sets (3 or less). So something like a 3x3 will work great, you will still get strong, but you won't add as much muscle.

henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100) henmaniac87 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Epic thread fail. This ended 6 years ago

carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carnage18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN View Post
    did he ask what I think he asked?
    lmfaooooo

njd.aitken has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bumping 6 year old threads is cool.

steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by njd.aitken View Post
    Bumping 6 year old threads is cool.
    Not as cool as having a flat chest.

btw, anyone know how i can make my penis smaller. I just wanted it to be more defined and chiseled, but my workouts are making it bigger. Help!
    Nov 2010....245lbs. Currently....208lbs. Target....190-195. NO EXCUSES!!

Silverhook has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    buddy you must hit on cardio and low weightz with high repetionz.
    Hit till you drop!
    you can work on drop sets with sets of cardio - like 5 sets of flat press and 100 calorie burn and then go for incline and so on.
    Hit on pushups and press like as if theres no tomorrow.
    Hiring a personal trainer wud not b necessary but will surely help.
    if u r really need to cut down then therez r optionz of Fatburners but it must go well with diet.
    Puff to Pump and Lift to Live !!!

FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankFF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Silverhook View Post
    Hit till you drop!
    you can work on drop sets with sets of cardio - like 5 sets of flat press and 100 calorie burn and then go for incline and so on.
    if u r really need to cut down then therez r optionz of Fatburners but it must go well with diet.
    Check the date of the OP, he may have figured it out by now.

FrankFF
    MWF

Running in Ironman Wales Triathlon 2014 in aid of the Macmillan cancer charity.

http://www.justgiving.com/frank-williams2

Be generous.

Reptilian Hebrew Hammer Kumquatv1's Avatar
    Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kumquatv1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Or he became Ronnie Coleman because his chest growth was left unchecked.
    Better than ever before

Learn from your mistakes lucidz's Avatar
    lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucidz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Silverhook View Post
    Hit till you drop!
    Strong bump man. This thread could have been lost to the ages! But you found it!!

Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skeeeeet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol

jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dafuq did I just read?