Registered User addicted_to_gym's Avatar
    addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted_to_gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

19% body fat with abs.....???

is this suppose to be possible? i just did a fitness test at my gym and they told me that i have 19% body fat but i was expecting it to be around 14 or so. My waist is only 31.5 inches and u can still see my 6 pack? I'm just wondering, did they do the test wrong or is this possible. By the way, they did the test where they put the strips on your hands and feet and attach the cables to it (not sure wat its called).

Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Squatman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you have calipers? What kind of results do you get with a mutli-point skinfold test?

Bioelectrical impedence tests have an error of about 3-6%, and that's assuming it was done right. Things like eating or exercising before a test can affect the results.

So I wouldn't worry about it too much. Maybe post some picks and see what others think.
    Cutting!

Started at 235. Now I'm around 200 and on my way to 190.