Nick111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How often a week should I work my arms for best results

I'm pretty sick of having small arms and I was wondering how often should I work my arms for the best results

TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO once, I don't know your genetics or eating patterns.

Any more and you could be overtraining.

Although you could try doing bi's with chest and tri's with back. That way they get hit twice a week.

-TBW

Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500) Thunderjason is not very helpful. (-500)
    twice a week

An0nymous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I normally do tri's with chest and bi's with back seeing as how my excercises work those groups at one time. But try to avoid doing tri's and bi's more than once a week.

TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TBW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Thunderjason View Post
    twice a week
    Twice a week directly?

Mind posting up what you would do on both of these days?

-TBW

SS_Goku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SS_Goku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SS_Goku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SS_Goku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SS_Goku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SS_Goku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SS_Goku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SS_Goku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SS_Goku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SS_Goku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SS_Goku has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I work mine every other day. I usually start off with 10 sets of 12 reps curls with a tree and then move my way up.

Post workout I take sensu beans

rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2 times a week isnt too much. 1 is too little. and 2 is okay. But id like to do 3 if i could

vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I mainly aim for about 3 times per week.
    Last edited by vDa; 06-13-2007 at 04:00 PM.
    "Leave your ego at the door"

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

IG - Siberian.beast
    ********.com/Siberian.beast

Originally Posted by rabe View Post
    2 times a week isnt too much. 1 is too little. and 2 is okay. But id like to do 3 if i could

It depends how you are training them IMO.

I just dropped it down to once a week a few months back, high intensity training.

Now my arms are covered in even more stretch marks, and my trainings looking good for my comp

-TBW

Registered Physiologist Goose102's Avatar
    Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SS_Goku View Post
    I work mine every other day. I usually start off with 10 sets of 12 reps curls with a tree and then move my way up.

Post workout I take sensu beans
    Lmao, DBZ used to be the best show ever. I have like every episode on VHS.

I also used to collect the action figures and movies.

SENSU BEANS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    B.S. Exercise Physiology
    NASM-CPT
    MMA Brah

EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well remember ur arm is a combination of biceps and triceps, i work them together so the whole arm is worked the same day (forearms too)

heres my scheduel:

-monday:back/shoulders
    -wednesday: chest/2-3 shoulder exersizes
    -saturday: biceps/triceps/forearms
    -sunday: legs
    :::Foot Fetish Crew:::
    :::Misc Cigar Crew:::

TeenGettingBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeenGettingBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeenGettingBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeenGettingBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeenGettingBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeenGettingBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeenGettingBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeenGettingBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeenGettingBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeenGettingBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeenGettingBig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by An0nymous View Post
    I normally do tri's with chest and bi's with back seeing as how my excercises work those groups at one time. But try to avoid doing tri's and bi's more than once a week.
    Same here.
    **** BIG MONEY BALLER CREW ****

cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbat28 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TBW View Post
    It depends how you are training them IMO.

I just dropped it down to once a week a few months back, high intensity training.

Now my arms are covered in even more stretch marks, and my trainings looking good for my comp

-TBW
    Are stretch marks good or something?

White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) White_Goodman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    3 times a fortnight = 1.5 times a week
    Taking the Bull by the Horns

Humptastic Sextacular! BayAreaBB's Avatar
    BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BayAreaBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cbat28 View Post
    They just show that his arms are growing.

PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PMurda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2 but id be working tris and bis at the same time

S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10) S7R31F is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Once, Bis are involved in pulling movements and tri's in pressing movements so they get worked enough...

Everlast since 1989 Gthangorangatan's Avatar
    Gthangorangatan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gthangorangatan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gthangorangatan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gthangorangatan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gthangorangatan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gthangorangatan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gthangorangatan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i'd say

2 solid lifting sessions...not crappy ones..if your not sore afterward then you didn't do your job.
    Madness? This is Bremerton...

Originally Posted by cbat28 View Post
    I have been training for 2 years, I thought my muscle increase was at a steady rate. With LOTS of new stretch marks across my bi's and tri's obviously they are growing to quick for the skin to adjust again.

-TBW