Humplick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Humplick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Humplick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do you really need to cheat?

I see ppl come on here complaining about how they cheat and they feel guilty and ppl say that its ok cuz its good to do that, it tricks your body. Im currently bulking and I feel no need to cheat, i mean i love the stuff on my plan that I dont wanna cheat. My question is do i need to cheat, from wat i hear its good, but idont wanna lol. thanks for your help.

TheFrag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I have NO IDEA WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Taking Whey Protein and other natural supplements is NOT cheating.

Taking roids is.

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by TheFrag

Taking roids is.

i think he means cheat meals.

and no, roids are not cheating.

to the thread starter, cheat meals are not necessary. if u want one or two on the weekends, go for it. if u dont, then dont.

Humplick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Humplick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Humplick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by TheFrag

Taking roids is.
    What i mean is haveing a cheat meal or day. You know when you just go nuts on food. I see ppl doing it and others saying its good to do it once and awhile, it tricks your body and helps you workout better, or speeds ur metabolism up. But i dont feel the need to eat any crappy food, i like the plan for my bulking. So im just wondering if i need to cheat in order to see better results. You wat i mean. I know whey and other is not cheating and i dont even know why u brought up roids, those are just plain wrong.

Originally posted by goth666

to the thread starter, cheat meals are not necessary. if u want one or two on the weekends, go for it. if u dont, then dont.
    thanks, i didnt think i really did need them, just wanted to make sure tho.

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Humplick
    thanks, i didnt think i really did need them, just wanted to make sure tho.

You are bulking though, so the need for a cheat meal isn't really high. However, do an intense cut and you'll find that a cheat meal once in a while is necessary for sanity.

BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I thought he meant cheating in exercises

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by BeHappy
    I thought he meant cheating in exercises

Cheating in exercises is also helpful *SOMETIMES*. I do not condone the poor form and other crap I see from a lot of kids at the gym, but to get an extra rep out of your standing barbell curls, it is okay to "cheat" the form and lean back a little. Cheating on form is not to allow you to do 30 more lbs than you can, it's to allow you to get an extra rep.

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cheating is mean...you shouldn't do that to your girlfriend....

......people need to be more specific here......

The Thread Hi-Jacker ;) SuperKid's Avatar
    SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by goth666

^^
    I love it when a mod makes a post in a thread, and instantly a bunch of other posters in the thread suck his dick. Thats f*ckin funny.

God of WSA
    WSA Army fo lyfe!!!!11

Wow Strong Arms will never die...

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=565365[/url]