Novice 2nd Star Kickboxer Knight_Walker's Avatar
    Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation This should be normal right?

Hey! I just started out at bodybuilding and i got a question. When im training, but when im taking a 1 min break after each set, my chest muscles and sometimes arm muscles start shaking by themselves. This should be normal right? Thanks for replies

imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you mean the muscle kinda like "jumps" by themeslf?? or are you talking about cramps??
    you taking in enough calcium??
    -Mortality-

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    one forum please...

Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000) Big Nes is just really nice. (+1000)
    umm..

you're probably talkin about minor muscle spasms, which may be caused by misfiring neurons or some other CNS activity.

i really have no clear cut answer to this one.

Drink plenty of water, stretch out a bit if it helps.

No pain = no worry.

imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) imageek is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    also maybe you should reduce the amount of weight you use, the load may be too heavy for your CNS, make sure your muscles are not exhausted before your workout.
    -Mortality-

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    I had this issue 2 winters ago...

Sounds like your CNS, is having a spot of trouble adjusting to lifting...

Nothing major at all... make sure it isn't calcium, potassium, or hydration related. Meaning, drink plenty of milk, and/or take calcium supplements... A banana or two from time to time never hurts... And put in around a gallon of water a day, depending on your body weight.

Other than that... Dropping the weight a little bit will baby your CNS a tad until it comes to realize that this weight lifting thing is a constant stressor, and adapts to it...

I'd also reccomend putting perhaps 2+ minutes between sets.
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Knight_Walker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh i see. No, the shaking does not cost me pain. They only shake and thats about it. I'll do that, take plenty or protein and water. Thanks a million for helping me!

lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lgp9999 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do your muscles actually shake, or is it like your hands shake? If it's just your hands, that is a normal part of fatigue.
    6'3'' 220lbs
    305 Bench Press
    225 Military Press
    400lb Dead Lift

No my hands don't shake, only my chest muscles and arm muscles shake.