wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Unhappy banned substances in teen comps

I finally decided to prepare for a show in feb. I havnt yet decided on if im going to stay in the teens or go for the amateur middleweight. since every year i rebound from wrestlin (bout 90% of it is muscular rebound from weightloss) Ill prolly hit bout 205lbslbs. If i start out at 190lbs and cut down to 185lbs then ill be muscular at round 4-5% bf. If you think im crazy ur prolly right but i still do get down to 5% bf every year in wrestling season ne ways so i know i can go for four.
    Im afraid to enter tha comp due to tha fact of the banned substances
    i havnt done roids or ph's
    I have takin diuretics and still do three days before each match.
    I do take fat burners(no ephedrine )
    Take creatine, whey, glutamine,
    I have takin ZMA to help me sleep at nights.
    i take bextra anti-inflammatory's
    Do from time to time smoke pot (not everyday habit)
    Really wanted to take clenbuteral cause i will be forced to lose a significant amount of bodyfat in so lil time.
    BCAA's

right now my stats are
    arms: 15" cold
    waist:28"
    chest:43"
    thighs: not sure
    forearms:14"
    height: 5,10"
    weight: 170lbs
    bf: 8%

im also waiting longer caus im have slight pubertal gyno where my muscle has already built up round it but now its just a lump and a lil fat on the left outer pectoral
    I am gettin the surgery in two weeks for the gyno (convinced the doctors that it hurt and cause severe emotional distress on my teengage life) and i got my insurance to completely cover it.....

my comp stats will be
    arms:16.5"
    waist:27"
    chest:44"
    forearms: 14"
    height:5,10-11"
    weight:185-190lbs

plz take this seriously: i am a mesemorph so yes i put on mass and lose fat incredibly easy.

If any of you have any info on the banned substances and what i need to take off the list or add on plz let me know

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I honestly hope you don't think that you will gain that much lean body mass AND lose all that fat before the competition. Muscular rebound or not, that's wishful thinking unless you are seriously genetically gifted. As for banned substances, depends on what competition you enter. Some allow some things, others don't.

wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wrestlinEL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the thing with me is that some would say i am genetically gifted. every year for wrestling i can shed down over 30lbs just in 8 weeks and yes keep plenty of muscle. Norm i dont bulk then cut. So far ive been puttin on mass while losin bodyfat. Every summer break i come back round 20-30lbs heavier with lil to no fat gain.
    I eat like a mule (not strict on diet) and even my dad and brother dont workout and they are both very muscular. (well my dads in construction so he lifts heavy things) but my bro does nothin but plays baseball and hes got above average muscles for his age (not including ppl who take ph's). earlier this year i was up to 190lbs before i started runnin alot more to get in shape for wrestling. All im sayin is yes it is easy for me to put on size n mass but i also eat abnormal amounts of food(10-12 meals a day) because all i do is eat. I eat durin class, in between classes, lunch, two times before i go to school in the mornings( 1 meal and a protein/carb shake) and plenty more. I lift weights 1 hr/3 days a week. I run every day. And my arms were already at 16.5 " before i started losing the weight. (waist was also at 30") .
    plus i sleep 8-10 hrs every night with two peanut butter sandwiches and 26 ounces of milk before i go to bed. ( this is to maintain weight)

Humplick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Humplick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Humplick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by wrestlinEL
    the thing with me is that some would say i am genetically gifted. every year for wrestling i can shed down over 30lbs just in 8 weeks and yes keep plenty of muscle. Norm i dont bulk then cut. So far ive been puttin on mass while losin bodyfat. Every summer break i come back round 20-30lbs heavier with lil to no fat gain.
    I eat like a mule (not strict on diet) and even my dad and brother dont workout and they are both very muscular. (well my dads in construction so he lifts heavy things) but my bro does nothin but plays baseball and hes got above average muscles for his age (not including ppl who take ph's). earlier this year i was up to 190lbs before i started runnin alot more to get in shape for wrestling. All im sayin is yes it is easy for me to put on size n mass but i also eat abnormal amounts of food(10-12 meals a day) because all i do is eat. I eat durin class, in between classes, lunch, two times before i go to school in the mornings( 1 meal and a protein/carb shake) and plenty more. I lift weights 1 hr/3 days a week. I run every day. And my arms were already at 16.5 " before i started losing the weight. (waist was also at 30") .
    plus i sleep 8-10 hrs every night with two peanut butter sandwiches and 26 ounces of milk before i go to bed. ( this is to maintain weight)
    You lucky son of a bit*h lol jk

PHARAMCEUTICALLY ENHANCED tallie94's Avatar
    tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'll say it BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u eat 10-12 a day..alwas eating......sure...ok

2x before going to school what time do u get up, bc u say u get 8-10 hrs sleep, school starts what time, something there doesn't add up..so if that doesn't add up, I'm sure the rest doesn't either

also u can put on 20-30lb of "only lean muscle" best bet to "prove" pic before and after your 30lb increase superstar

korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) korrrupt2004 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll reserve my judgement till pics are posted.

EDIT: Typo.
    Last edited by korrrupt2004; 08-13-2004 at 10:55 AM.
    Ní féidir ach le Dia breithiúnas a dhéanamh orm.

check them out for yourself on my photogallery.
    not sayin im mr.olympia material or ne thing. just that i can gain or lose weight really easy

soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soufi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well what organization is it in?

In mine they adopted a whole World Anti-Doping policy, where not only do they test for illegal performance enhancing drugs, but also test for certain type of Cannabinoids (e.g., marijuana, hashish, cannabis) . If you are prepareing for one in feb, you should stop now, I am not sure how long it stays in your system. Everything else you take looks fine.

Soufi
    Throw Far. Throw Loud.