Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50)

get a smaller butt

hi..i want to get a smaller butt buh i donno how to. i just bought a new stepper but i heard it makes ur butt bigger. can anyone tell me what to do? and what machines to use at the gym?

thankuuuuu

mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50) mauiwaaui will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Possible Troll Alert???

hmmmm........19 posting in the 35 and over.....if you are even female....no info to go by......avatar just by the look of it would not indicate a huge butt.........leaving this one to the others......

Disregard........and my apologies........I was on the 35 and older forum and this came up at least on my screen.........still say by your avatar does not look like you would have a huge butt.....peace out
    Last edited by mauiwaaui; 05-16-2007 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Came up as 35 and older forum on my screen.....
    "You will NOT be the bellyflop in my sea of tranquility." (me)

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Running on flat ground should help (assuming it is big from fat and not muscle).

Avatar must be of YOU. You had to click a little button to that effect when you put it there. The "istockphoto" across it means it 100% is NOT you.
    Last edited by terracotta; 05-16-2007 at 08:59 PM.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    umm loll im new to dis website..i jus joined it last nitee...soo i didnt realize it was a 35 and ovr posting page..sry about dat
    and no dats not me in da pic..lik i said i came acrozz dis website last nitee and i joined it.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nyprincess View Post
    umm loll im new to dis website..i jus joined it last nitee...soo i didnt realize it was a 35 and ovr posting page..sry about dat
    and no dats not me in da pic..lik i said i came acrozz dis website last nitee and i joined it.
    remove the avatar before I report it. I don't want to waste the mods time.

Please type with good english.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and maybe you should spend more time reading... there is so much information all over this forum, it will take you days.

yea i will take it offf..it would be better if u was polite terracotta. Im a new user and i think this site and ppl r not welcoming.
    Thanx for the post..jus try to be nicer to ppl nxt time. and yea dis is how i type so its real english to me

Smile

thanxx anandagirl i'll read and look thru the sitee.

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think Terra was trying to be rude, but there are very specific rules on this forum, and it is VERY annoying to some when people type "thanxx" instead of "thanks" (same number of keystrokes!?!), and please type out the word "you" or "people" etc. You aren't chatting - there is no time crunch, so please show the people here some respect by taking the time to type correctly.

Corporate Thug/Bully Sable_Strenua's Avatar
    Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000) Sable_Strenua is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hi..i want to get a smaller butt buh i donno how to. i just bought a new stepper but i heard it makes ur butt bigger. can anyone tell me what to do? and what machines to use at the gym?

thankuuuuu
    Just curious, OP....but why are you trying to get a smaller butt?
    Why not aim for getting the curviest, most shapely rear you can achieve? For the glutes whether you're aiming to achieve a smaller, tighter rear or just looking to make your rearview more shapely you can't go wrong with squats - they truly are a girls best friend.
    Last edited by ladymystique80; 05-18-2007 at 05:13 AM.
    The member formally known as LadyMystique80
    A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority!
    MISC Fire Team 2

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hi..i want to get a smaller butt
    I don't think you need to worry about that.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

This is a forum, not a teenager's chat room. There is a big difference between someone who speaks a foreign language, and someone typing the "teen speak".
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

blondemachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    squat, deadlifts and lunges...all weighted.
    these exercises are magic, make sure you go heavy. it will not make your butt bigger it will give you a much better shape, make it higher and very firm and......make sure you go heavy (most important) oh yeah and make it correct form or you will just injure yourself

craving sweet potatoes lorabeann's Avatar
    lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000) lorabeann is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    This is a forum, not a teenager's chat room. There is a big difference between someone who speaks a foreign language, and someone typing the "teen speak".
    Bump! This is the most annoying thing in the world. Or at least it is on my side of the world...
    -Laura-

fresh beginnings going on here. watch out!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110185281

DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lorabeann View Post
    Bump! This is the most annoying thing in the world. Or at least it is on my side of the world...
    X2

Just take your time with the posts and type it out. Its just obnoxious to read post after post of nonsense.

Thanks

I checked my weight last night and it was 140 pounds, a gain of 7 pounds from last month. I will be visiting the gym today for the very first time. what should i look for in a gym? should i concentrate more on burning fat or just losing weight? My goal is to lose 20 pounds and i have about 4 months? is 120 pounds healthy for my height (5 feet 5 inches).

DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishThorn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It all depends on your frame.
    What is your goal? Lean and strong, or skinny? Adding muscle to your body will burn fat in the long run. You should look up at the sticky's on this forum and you can get some great info about training and nutrition.

As for the gym, look for something that fits your style. Some people prefer smaller gyms because of the availability of equipment when the BIG gyms get busy. The main thing to me is that it is clean and has all the equipment I need. Also, if you are going to be doing cardio, go at a busy time to see the gym and look to see if there are machines available. Nothing worse than getting there and having to wait 45 min for the eliptical.

Also, classes are a great way to begin to learn about training. I workout at Lifestyles in Florida and they have some great bodypump and bodycombat classes.

Good luck with your goals!!