fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Boxing Training.

Ok guys I did a search and found out that there's no boxing routines whatsoever posted onhere so i figure i'd put mine up there. Im no pro or anything, but my speed, accuracy, power, and endurance have increased dramatically.
    I do 2 excersises per muscle group, but i rip them up with various weight ranges and repetitions. check it out.

MONDAY: Upper Body.
    -incline dumbbell press. 6 sets. 12-10-8-6-12-12 varying weights
    -pec deck flies. 6 sets. same as above.
    -dumbbell shoulder press. same as above
    -shrugs. same as above
    -tricep kickbacks
    -rope pulldowns

TUESDAY: Cardio.
    -20 minutes light treadmill jog
    -30 minutes heavybag drills.
    -20 minutes uppercut bag drills.
    -15 minute stationary bike.

WEDNESDAY: Lower body.
    -squats.
    -leg extensions
    -leg curls
    -inner/outer thigh machines

THURSDAY: Cardio
    -20 minutes bike
    -30 minutes reflex bag/heavybag
    -20 mintues bike

FRIDAY: Upper Body 2.
    -chins
    -lat pulldowns
    -hyperextensions
    -deadlifts(stiff legged)
    -barbell curls
    -concentration curls
    -neck raises

SATURDAY: Boxing.
    -same as cardio days, except no bike/treadmill
    -30 minutes shadow boxing(to improve form)
    -light sparring(if you have a partner)

SUNDAY: Rest.
    quit crip walkin if ya aint a gangbanga

fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    also, I do abs every tuesday, thursday, and saturday. calvs every monday wednesday and friday

any suggestions about how to better it??

WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you actaully box like as in amateurs or at a gym or whatever? Just wondering cause I'm from Victoria too and used to box and do NHB. If so what gym U train at?

I go to Planet Fitness. I don't do amateur yet cuz I dont think im good enough. You do NHB? I'd love to meet up with you some time then. I am starting to do NHB, like ground fighting and whatnot. Reply to this one and we can figure somethin out man.

WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WHAT? is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude I work out at Planet to! I've probaly seen you before...PM me we should work out some time.

Whats yer name? I was there yesterday. groundfighting with my little azn buddy. well maybe we can hook up on Monday and train or something.

yeah probaly check yer PM's

MrE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrE is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrE is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey there I think your workout looks pretty good. I am thinking about trying something similar except with some slight modfications such as the sets probably do only 5 sets 15-12-10-8-6 or something like that. I do martial arts so I going to try to improve my shape for that. I was curious about some of the boxing drills you had. I was thinking about adding in hitting the heavy bag as part of my cardio but I was thinking about just doing rounds so I was curious about what kind of drills you do? Jabs so many each arm? Practice combos such as jab/cross or jab/cross/hook? What kind of uppercut drills do you do? Well just curious because I have looked around the net a bit for some boxing workouts and haven't been able to find much really.

Matt
    http://www.aimhealthy.com
    You can achieve anything you put your mind to.
    matt@aimhealthy.com
    http://www.aimhealthy.com