Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The Basics Of The ECY Stack...

I've received TONS of PMs regarding ECY, and what exactly is it. Here is a quick breakdown of the ingredients and simple directions on how to use. I will also include a few links on where you can purchase these products and a few links to other threads. By no means will this be scientific, however, I will state what has worked for me and I hope others, who have experience with the ECY stack, post their opinions. This could be a simple Q&A

What is an ECY stack?
    ECY stands for ephedrine HCL, yohimbine HCL and caffeine

Where can I find the ingredients for the ECY stack
    * Ephedrine HCL can be found at the BB.com Cyberstore as well as DNE PHARM
    * Caffeine can be found at the BB.com Cyberstore
    * Yohimbine HCL, though not sold as a seperate ingredient, can be found as yohimbe at the BB.com Cyberstore. You can also find it seperately at other Internet locations. An internet "search" will accomplish this

What are the dosings/servings of the ECY stack?
    If you are new to this, you will need to start at a basic level. Ideally, each serving will be:

* Ephedrine HCL: 25mg
    * Caffeine: 200mg
    * Yohimbine HCL: 5mg

The best (i.e. ideal) time to take it will be 30 minutes prior to a meal (preferably low carb) and/or 30 minutes prior to exercise. It should also be noted that yohimbine really isn't necessary to make this stack AMAZING. Ephedrine HCL and caffeine will do well. Many people will alternate ephedrine HCL and caffeine with yohimbine HCL with caffeine, as there is published material stating that the combination of ephedrine and yohimbine isn't wise. You can read up on it here

You should wait a few days before your increase your servings (assessing tolerance to the ingredients). In most cases, people will take 2-3 servings a day, with a few taking 4 servings a day and some whackos taking more then that . Each serving should be taken roughly 4 hours or more apart, and again, 30 minutes prior to a meal (preferably low carb) and/or exercise.

What pre-cautions should I take with the ECY stack?
    Some basic pre-cautions include:

* Not surpassing 100mg ephedrine HCL in a 24 hour period
    * Not surpassing 0.2mg/kg of bodyweight of yohimbine HCL (20mg for a 220lb person)
    * Always watch for side-effects, including: increased blood pressure, heart palpitations, increased body temperature, et cetera.
    * As caffeine is a diuretic, please drink plenty of fluids (i.e. water) daily.

What other links are there regarding the ECY stack?
    * Sawastea's Review of Various Products
    * Old thread regarding thermos
    * ECA Misconceptions & Debunking by shpongled
    * Homemade ECA by Manteca

The aforementioned links can be found at the Best Of Supplements Sticky

* EYC and where to get

This is a very basic thread regarding ECY. There are topics I have not touched, including other supplements to take with the ECY. Honestly, if you are a noobie taking this, stick to the basics.

Finally, please realize that these are supplements, they will NOT replace a proper diet and exercise program. They are used to 'supplement' it. Please use with caution and know ALL the side-effects of each ingredient.

This is intended for those 18 years and older

Last edited by sawastea; 06-06-2006 at 06:22 AM.

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: The Basics Of The ECY Stack...

Good info, but you must not do anything at work to have time to post this. Get a real job.
    Last edited by derekmac; 08-16-2004 at 04:44 AM.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/omega.htm?

Owner, Elite Sports International
    www.omegasports.com
    www.burn24.com

Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol, maybe this will end the 5-10 topics i see each day on ECY, I think it is time to stop wasting time on ecy, and move on to more "powerful" cutting agents.
    Trying to be the best I can be, without having to do my best.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Re: Re: The Basics Of The ECY Stack...

Originally posted by bigswole30
    Good info, but you must not do anything at work to have time to post this. Get a real job.
    This is coming from the guy that takes 3 hour lunch breaks to stuff himself with Taco Bell?!? Heh

Today has been a bit slow.

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good post Big D!

OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldUser982 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    awesome post

mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Bignbuff
    Good post Big D!

big bump

thanks for doing it.it will help lots of people
    Joao Mimoso, Exercise physiologist, writter, consultant and Personal trainer

******** page "Body by Mimo"

http://www.********.com/#!/bodybymimo

haha

Recd 6 PM's this morning about ECY. Here is my shameless bump

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice post as usual D.
    peace
    J

CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000) CF10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn, now I don't get to spend my time answering the old ECY question anymore. Oh well, back to "Will creatine make my nuts shrink?"

Good post as usual, always informative.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: The Basics Of The ECY Stack...

Ya really haha

Originally posted by bigswole30
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bump

Bump to this, Answered all my basic questions I had, and got me ordered in less then a hour. Can't wait to start my stack

Re: bump

Originally posted by doggzj
    Bump to this, Answered all my basic questions I had, and got me ordered in less then a hour. Can't wait to start my stack
    That's good to hear. Please don't hesitate to PM me or post questions if there is something you're inquiring about.

frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump this is great... should include a recommended dosage calender

Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by frodo
    for two weeks:
    Day One: 1 Dose
    Day Two: 2 Doses
    Day Three: 2 Doses
    Day Four-Fourteen: 3 Doses

That is how I did my 14 day cycle. You could easily go for 30 days.

monkeez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can someone please pm me, with where I can get the ECY stack from.
    From what I have read on here, I dont want the VasPro ephedrine.
    Where can I get the right one?

Thanx
    Last edited by monkeez; 08-16-2004 at 04:50 AM.

frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10) frodo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    not to exceed 30 days?
    i got lotsa fat to burn here my man

Originally posted by monkeez
    Can someone please pm me, with where I can get the ECY stack from.
    From what I have read on here, I dont want the VasPro ephedrine.
    Where can I get the right one?

Thanx
    heh,
    seriously?

not to exceed 30 days?
    i got lotsa fat to burn here my man
    you can, the caffiene will probably loose its strength, and you won't be feeling much from the yohimbine, Plus the ephedrine might do anything as far as energy.

But you will still be burning fat.

heh,
    seriously?
    he probably read how some people think the G in vasapro will not let him loose weight. Which is BS

Becuase i did research on the G and it didn't have or effect any fat loss from what i read.

Maybe i didn't search enough articles or search long enough, but i still searched it.

onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont have access to Yohimbe. is it worth doing ECA or should i stick with EC?

i know this question has been up before, but it is hard searching for such limited detail.

Originally posted by onshow
    i dont have access to Yohimbe. is it worth doing ECA or should i stick with EC?

i know this question has been up before, but it is hard searching for such limited detail.
    well you don't really want yohimbe you want yohimbine hcl

but yes I'm sure ECA and EC will work just as well.

Maybe add some other items such as green tea, etc.

onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) onshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool thanks.

Here is an interesting read. I believe NO MERCY gave me the link last month.

As mentioned, EC by itself is a great stack.

monkeez, unfortunately I do not know where you can get pure ephedrine since you're located in the UK. I do have a Canadian site that sells Kaizen (8mg), but I do not know if DNE sells overseas

Originally posted by Harland
    you can, the caffiene will probably loose its strength, and you won't be feeling much from the yohimbine, Plus the ephedrine might do anything as far as energy.

But you will still be burning fat.
    so what do you recommend?
    taking a month break? 2 week break?

Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bump for a solid thread that is getting no love.
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)

RaZoR-ShaRp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZoR-ShaRp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZoR-ShaRp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZoR-ShaRp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZoR-ShaRp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZoR-ShaRp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZoR-ShaRp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZoR-ShaRp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZoR-ShaRp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZoR-ShaRp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZoR-ShaRp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Once again,sawastea breaks things down too its simplest form..........
    I Came I Saw I Conquered....

madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madcap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this should be a sticky.

Originally posted by madcap
    this should be a sticky.
    no, only if I started the topic

Runing it a month at a time is great. Just don't expcet the first week to feel like the last one.

I would run it like 2 weeks, then run something else for a week or two, Then run it again.

That is because i didn't feel anything after about a week and a half. I believe if you stop after that and do a short rebound.

But it really comes down to you, if still get the energy and rush for a month then run it that long.

I do know DRACOMACHINE has been continuously taking EC/A for the past few months without cycling it, and has had superior results. I hope he catches this thread and comments on it.

I tend to cycle it 4 weeks on, 4 off, however, I do not get out of hand when I bulk so losing a great amount of BF isn't a tough task. I normally feel very comfortable around 10-12%...

madcap, thanks for the kind words. This is more for a reference then trying to get into a sticky. I know the questions are being asked a lot lately and I kind of wanted to do a thread, in Layman's terms, of what this stack included and how it should be consumed.

GhostfaceKillah, you know you're still my boy