Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000) mimo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Liquid
    Well, yesterday was the second day i took it and decided to take it twice (im still taking half dosages at 12g E and 100 g C). I took the second dose before my second to last meal which is 4 and a half hours before i went to bed and i still felt jittery and was hard to sleep. So i think ill stick to 1 dose/ day preworkout for now.
    why dont you take the second dose earlier, like 4 hours after the first one?
    Joao Mimoso, Exercise physiologist, writter, consultant and Personal trainer

******** page "Body by Mimo"

http://www.********.com/#!/bodybymimo

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by mimo
    why dont you take the second dose earlier, like 4 hours after the first one?
    ya i want to try something like that but i workout in the middle of the day, and if i want to use the stack preworkout, the only other meal that is 4 hours away is breakfast but then i wouldnt be able to eat it 30 minutes before. Is this ok?

Other than that, I can take it before 2nd and 4th meal (none preworkout). This leads to another question. What is the reason for eating it preworkout? Are there any added fat loss benefits to using it then or is it solely for the "energy" boost.

Limp Wristed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Question: why is it that the recommended dosage for yohimbe is 5 mg, yet the capsules come in 1200 mg dosages? Only a very small percent of the capsule the actual yohimbe?

-answered the above question; forget I asked it

How many of the capsules should I take then? I really don't feel like giving my self a heart attack...
    Last edited by Limp Wristed; 09-30-2004 at 09:36 PM.

VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Limp Wristed
    Question: why is it that the recommended dosage for yohimbe is 5 mg, yet the capsules come in 1200 mg dosages? Only a very small percent of the capsule the actual yohimbe?

-answered the above question; forget I asked it

How many of the capsules should I take then? I really don't feel like giving my self a heart attack...
    There's yohimbe and there's yohimbine HCL. HCL is the lab processed version of yohimbe and it's the pure extract instead of the unprocessed root. It's the same for Ephedra and Ephedrine HCL. One's an unprocessed herb and the other a lab processed compound.

Hope that's clear, if not do some searches for HCL

stan will become famous soon enough. (+50) stan will become famous soon enough. (+50) stan will become famous soon enough. (+50) stan will become famous soon enough. (+50) stan will become famous soon enough. (+50) stan will become famous soon enough. (+50) stan will become famous soon enough. (+50) stan will become famous soon enough. (+50) stan will become famous soon enough. (+50) stan will become famous soon enough. (+50) stan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Would it be OK to drink coffee instead of buying the caffeine pills? If so, how many teaspoons of instant coffee should i use? how much caffeine is in a teaspoon of instant coffee?

Thanks

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by stan
    Would it be OK to drink coffee instead of buying the caffeine pills? If so, how many teaspoons of instant coffee should i use? how much caffeine is in a teaspoon of instant coffee?

Thanks
    You can take coffee if you want. Unfortunately, I do not know the concentration of caffeine per tsp. That is something you should look into. If you do take coffee, then try not to over do it as the caffeine will EASILY add up and you can get some crazy headaches

Limp Wristed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VegasLife
    There's yohimbe and there's yohimbine HCL. HCL is the lab processed version of yohimbe and it's the pure extract instead of the unprocessed root. It's the same for Ephedra and Ephedrine HCL. One's an unprocessed herb and the other a lab processed compound.

Hope that's clear, if not do some searches for HCL

Yeah, I stupidly asked that question before reading--sorry I'm a lazy *******

I was curious though, considering that the potency of HCL is much greater than that of the bark; how much of the 1200 mg yohimbe bark capsules should I take? Just one before meal/cardio in conjuction with caffeine?

Thing that always scared me is that when I do legs (press/squat) I exurt my self to unbearable limits: usually my face turns beat red, and I get a huge trobing migrane in the back of my skull. I'm scared that I'll end up going out like elvis, only except I'll die on a freaking leg press machine instead of a toilet. Is there a high probability of this happening in any way shape or form while taking such stimulants (ECY/caffiene/yohimbe)? I'd really hate to have to take it down a notch but I rather not die, you know?
    Last edited by Limp Wristed; 10-04-2004 at 10:01 PM.

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Take the 1200mg yohimbe in the a.m. with caffeine

The other doses should be ephedrine HCL + caffeine

Cool

Bump for the noobies

VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasLife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sawastea
    Bump for the noobies
    With all the talk about new burners, need to keep this near the top.

audiophile81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats up everyone... great thread by the way... i just wanted to throw in my 2 cents

i've taking ECY for quite some time now and i usually take it in farely long cycles, but i do still cycle it... ideally i've always found ECY to be best takin in approx 6 week cycles as such:

week 1- 1xday
    week 2- 2xday
    week 3- 3xday
    week 4- 3xday
    week 5- 2xday
    week 6- 1xday

thats one thing that i didnt see discussed, dosing down at the end of a cycle... if ur using ur stack 2 or 3 times a day and stop cold turkey, lets just say ur friends arent gonna wanna be around u for a few days.. you will get massive headaches and plus be pretty fatigued from the lack of stimulant that your used to... i personally like to extend week's 3 and 4 to weeks 3-6 for a total of an 8 week cycle or so... i take my first dosage first thing in the AM.. your body will absorb substances very rapidly first thing in the morning... i usually feel the kick within 10mins, so u can eat a little sooner than the typical 30mins or so... but personally, i take the full ECY 2-3xday at 25mg E-HCl, 200mg C, and approx 5-8mg Y-HCl (i made my Y liquid solution from powder and saline so dosing isn't exact but i've been using it long enough to know how much is enough)

as for the questions regarding dosages with yohimbe vs. HCl, it should state directly on the bottle (standardized to "?" % of yohimbine HCl) then just do your math... if its 10% then a 1200mg yohimbe pill will give you 1.2mg of Y HCl... you follow? so then for 5mg of HCl, take 3-4 yohimbe's... but start at one and work up for tolerance purposes... i just suggest doing your best to find true yohimbine-HCl... its much more precise dosing and u really dont wanna OD with Y... hope this helps

Mike

audiophile81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ttt

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by audiophile81
    ttt
    1) Good questions

2) Yohimbine HCL is far better than Yohimbe

3) Good idea to taper down the dosage gradually towards the end of the cycle. Especially the caffeine and Ephedrine HCL.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Caffeine

i am going to start my ec stack tomorrow morning... Do i have to buy caffeine???? i was just gonna use coffee and green tea

It will probably be better to use the real deal caffeine, but won't coffee etc. work.?????????????????

PLEASE, I NEED TO KNOW B4 TOMORROW MORNING

RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RageCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my confusion...

my deal is this: i don't have ephedrine hcl... in pill form from bodybuilding.com - I got ephedra, the stuff that was band, in powder form. i get it from a dirty chemist i know - now i am confused on how to take it???

DOES ANYONE KNOW ???? PLEASE LEND A MAN A HAND!!!

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RageCage
    my deal is this: i don't have ephedrine hcl... in pill form from bodybuilding.com - I got ephedra, the stuff that was band, in powder form. i get it from a dirty chemist i know - now i am confused on how to take it???

DOES ANYONE KNOW ???? PLEASE LEND A MAN A HAND!!!
    You would be FAR better off to follow the advice in this thread:

1) Pure Ephedrine HCL
    2) 200mg Caffeine
    3) Yohimbine HCL
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Cool

if its 10% then a 1200mg yohimbe pill will give you 1.2mg of Y HCl... you follow?
    If my math is correct, you're looking at 12mg per dose, not 1.2mg, or 1% of 1.2g

But your post was well put. Thanks for contributing

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question

Originally Posted by Harland
    I think it is time to stop wasting time on ecy, and move on to more "powerful" cutting agents.
    like this?

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show...phetamine4.jpg

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Harland
    I think it is time to stop wasting time on ecy, and move on to more "powerful" cutting agents.
    or this?

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show...ine_brick1.jpg

Crystal meth

ARGGGG

Originally Posted by sawastea
    Crystal meth

ARGGGG
    Dont get much more thermogenic than that.....

jamagin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Did you order the ECY stack?

Originally Posted by doggzj
    Bump to this, Answered all my basic questions I had, and got me ordered in less then a hour. Can't wait to start my stack
    If so, where did you order the stack from and how much did it all cost?

muscledome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats up everyone... great thread by the way... i just wanted to throw in my 2 cents

i've taking ECY for quite some time now and i usually take it in farely long cycles, but i do still cycle it... ideally i've always found ECY to be best takin in approx 6 week cycles as such:

week 1- 1xday
    week 2- 2xday
    week 3- 3xday
    week 4- 3xday
    week 5- 2xday
    week 6- 1xday

thats one thing that i didnt see discussed, dosing down at the end of a cycle... if ur using ur stack 2 or 3 times a day and stop cold turkey, lets just say ur friends arent gonna wanna be around u for a few days.. you will get massive headaches and plus be pretty fatigued from the lack of stimulant that your used to... i personally like to extend week's 3 and 4 to weeks 3-6 for a total of an 8 week cycle or so... i take my first dosage first thing in the AM.. your body will absorb substances very rapidly first thing in the morning... i usually feel the kick within 10mins, so u can eat a little sooner than the typical 30mins or so... but personally, i take the full ECY 2-3xday at 25mg E-HCl, 200mg C, and approx 5-8mg Y-HCl (i made my Y liquid solution from powder and saline so dosing isn't exact but i've been using it long enough to know how much is enough)

as for the questions regarding dosages with yohimbe vs. HCl, it should state directly on the bottle (standardized to "?" % of yohimbine HCl) then just do your math... if its 10% then a 1200mg yohimbe pill will give you 1.2mg of Y HCl... you follow? so then for 5mg of HCl, take 3-4 yohimbe's... but start at one and work up for tolerance purposes... i just suggest doing your best to find true yohimbine-HCl... its much more precise dosing and u really dont wanna OD with Y... hope this helps

Mike
    what if the bottle says just Yohimbe bark (pausinystalia yohimba)...500mg?
    doest it mean theres little if not none of HCL?

Originally Posted by muscledome
    what if the bottle says just Yohimbe bark (pausinystalia yohimba)...500mg?
    doest it mean theres little if not none of HCL?
    It should state that is is standardized for ___% HCL

Most likely it'll be along the lines 1-3%

TTRAIDER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just to make sure I am doing it right, everything has been stated but for my personal situation I would like for you experts to review my stack:

Day One: 25mg E HCl + 200mg Caffeine right b4 30 min morning cardio
    Day Two: Same as before
    Day Three: Same as b4 but 25mg E HCL + 200mg Caffeine b4 afternoon workout
    Day Four-Day Fourteen: Same as Day three but b4 breakfast if no morning cardio and in afternoon if no workout.

Does that look good? I am going with just E/C b/c I am weary of taking Yohimbe. I will do this stack for two weeks then maybe go off for a week or two and go back on again if I need to lose anymore weight. I am only trying to lose 8-10 pds of weight on this cut. thx for all the replies.

Cool

I think it'll be easier to look at it this way:

Day 1-2: EC 30min prior to morning exercise
    Day 3-14: EC 30min prior to morning and afternoon exercise, seperated by at least 4 hours. You can interchange the dosing prior to meals. Such as, taking one serving 30min prior to exercise and your next serving 30min prior to a mid-afternoon meal (and vice versa with breakfast).

DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaIceman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sawastea, What is your recomendation, Vaspro or pure E like bolt?

I you can get BOLT, get it.

TTRAIDER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    about taking it 30 min prior to my morning cardio, it is gonna be more like 10-15 min prior to it. This is still alright right? b/c you will be able to absorb it in the morning faster i would think. Thx for all the help saw

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TTRAIDER
    about taking it 30 min prior to my morning cardio, it is gonna be more like 10-15 min prior to it. This is still alright right? b/c you will be able to absorb it in the morning faster i would think. Thx for all the help saw
    That is fine. Good luck and keep us posted.