Thread: M1t Review

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

M1t Review

Just completed a 5 week cycle of Higher Power M1t @ 30mg ED. That's right you heard me five wks. I don't recommend this but I'm used to longer cycles of 4ad or T so that's what I did as a compromise and it was a stupid mistake. If I use this stuff again, I will limit it to 2wks on, maybe 2-4 wks off.

Let me start out by saying this stuff seems HIGHLY androgenic and mildly anabolic, at least those were the results that I got. I'd say the main disadvantage this product has is appetite suppression and sleep disturbance. It's hard for me to grow much when this happens as I was eating like a bird and sleeping maybe 5 hrs a night. The main advantage is strength. For example my bench when from 195 5*5 to 245 3*5 easily and I gained only 7-8 lbs. Post cycle when I went back to higher reps to ease joint stress, I repped out with 185 3*15 post cycle just to give an idea of strength increase here. My weight climbed from 205 to 218 and then dropped back to 212 after post cycle with nolvadex and milk thistle WHICH YOU MUST HAVE BEFORE YOU START! I also lost about 1/2 inch on my waist.

Now for the side effects...

lower back pain (it was pumped constantly) OUCH
    NO appetite (my diet sucked i couldn't help it, i just didn't care)
    apathy (see above)
    cardio endurance greatly reduced
    severe acne on shoulders and chest
    piss comes out almost brown if you don't drink tons of water (seems very toxic) and not clear even if you do.
    heightened rage and agression(again, very androgenic i think)
    water retention around the ankles/wrists
    moon face

On the upside there was no problem with sexual performance, I just wasn't that interested.

Conclusion: this is some tough stuff compared to the megabol/anabol x stack which was my first experience with PH. I would recommend the megabol/anabol stack to someone new to PH as it's alot easier on your body.

Would I use it again? Not soon, but maybe in about 6-8 months I will do some short, two week cycles to harden up and give some good impressive strength increases, maybe add 5-10 lbs of muscle in that time if I inject some T or use 4AD along with it to improve appetite and attitude. I don't think there is much benefit to going over two week cycles.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    One more thing - I think I should be fair and stress that I did take I slightly higher dose than is generally recommended and stayed on it for longer than the recommended two weeks. I think that would have made a big difference with the severity of the side effects.

In other words I think two weeks is tolerable. 5wks never again!

iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10) iron ogr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good to see a guinea pig w/ an honest reaction to "More isn't always better approach."

IMO 2wk cycles are too short to be of great value. 3-4 wks @ 10-20mg seems to be a good balance point between the "safe cycle" and limiting excessive side effects.

Stacking w/ a 4ad product greatly reduced alot of the sides, mainly appetite loss, libido and lethargy.
    People learn something every day, and a lot of times it's that what they learned the day before was wrong.

Originally posted by iron ogr
    Good to see a guinea pig w/ an honest reaction to "More isn't always better approach."

IMO 2wk cycles are too short to be of great value. 3-4 wks @ 10-20mg seems to be a good balance point between the "safe cycle" and limiting excessive side effects.

Stacking w/ a 4ad product greatly reduced alot of the sides, mainly appetite loss, libido and lethargy.
    Thanks for the input. Like I said, no real complaints with the product, it certainly worked fine.

Opinions vary on the cycle length. Depends on what you want to do. I think that aside from the water gain, this would be nice for maintaining muscle on a cutting regimen. maybe 2 wks m1t alternating with 2 wks of clenbuterol would yeild good, solid gains after a few cycles. The clen would probably help maintain and improve the gains between cycles. I'll try that next after I"m done bulking up in the winter on test.

The cool thing was even though I wasn't eating nearly enough to maintain my weight or enough protein, I still gained around 8 lbs after it was all said and done.

As far a 3 or 4 wks it might be fine at a lower dose, but for me the zits were really nasty. I can't go on this stuff any more than two weeks, after that it's just ugly!

I agree that you should definitely stack with Testosterone or 4Ad esp if weight gain is your goal.

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    damn 30mg-thats alot for a 5 week cycle, good to see you had a good PCT on hand tho.

, it's what's for dinner. Du510's Avatar
    Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Du510 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I did the HP M1T for a month, pyramid up to 20mg ED. My side effects were nothin like yours, nothing at all. I was able to eat a ton, gained about 15 pounds, and my weights skyrocketed. My bench went from 240x6 to 300x8 in a month on this. I took it with whey, creatine, a multi, glutamine toward the end. I did my PCT with Trib Fuel Extreme by Twinlab and generic DIM. I kept probably about 90% of it. Nothing like your experience.
    Just Du It: Experimentation In Adaptation

Originally posted by Du510
    I did the HP M1T for a month, pyramid up to 20mg ED. My side effects were nothin like yours, nothing at all. I was able to eat a ton, gained about 15 pounds, and my weights skyrocketed. My bench went from 240x6 to 300x8 in a month on this. I took it with whey, creatine, a multi, glutamine toward the end. I did my PCT with Trib Fuel Extreme by Twinlab and generic DIM. I kept probably about 90% of it. Nothing like your experience.
    hmmm that's interesting. Maybe it was just the dose I was taking. Next time I'll experiment with lower doses before trying longer cycles. I just did the 30 mg because it seemed like alot of other people were using that dose and alot of times with OTC stuff, you really need to take more than they specify on the bottle - they are just covering their asses. That is definitely not the case here. I agree that 10-20mg is probably more realistic.