Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100) Duggan18 is not very well liked. (-100)

Are you the strongest in your school?

hey this is a question for people who are still in highschool. how many other kids in your grade/school workout seriously? i think theres only like 5 in my grade that workout 3x+ a week.

do not many teenagers workout or is it just people in my school?

another funny thing is that the people that DO workout in my grade are so dumb, they all peak at like 185bench, and none of them work their legs.

i remember before when i could bench like 95lbs all the people who i saw at the gym my age made fun of me cause they could do like 170-200, and now im doing 205 and they're still doing 170-200.

moreprotien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am by far and my school is known for the strongest football players in the county, im the smallest person in the 350 club.

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was definitely not the strongest in my school. I was up there, but definitely not the strongest. I'm white and went to a 95% black school *YES BLACK GUYS HAVE BETTER GENETICS* so there were some real genetic freaks that did not even work out that often. I remember there was this one kid named Torian. I believ it was his sophomore year he came to our school and his traps seriousl almost touched his ears, yet he hadn't lifted a weight in his life. He got on the bench first thing *just like everyone else* and BAM, 405 right off the bat. Within a couple months he was almost 500. He was prolly 300lbs and pretty high bf, but still that dude was ENORMOUS.

MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaxPunishment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WOW, it's hard to imagine that you can be 350 and still be in high school, let alone have a "club" of other guys that are also 350. That's pretty amazing, but scary at the same time. Where do you go to school (just the state if you don't want to give out your personal info).
    Keep punishin'

Break-Point has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Break-Point has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Break-Point has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Break-Point has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i think he means 350 as in total weight benched, not weight my friend. He said he was the smallest in the 350 club, think to yourself how cna one even consider himself small at 350 lbs lol So yes i believe its total weight lifted. correct me if im wrong.

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by USMuscle9403
    I was definitely not the strongest in my school. I was up there, but definitely not the strongest. I'm white and went to a 95% black school *YES BLACK GUYS HAVE BETTER GENETICS* so there were some real genetic freaks that did not even work out that often. I remember there was this one kid named Torian. I believ it was his sophomore year he came to our school and his traps seriousl almost touched his ears, yet he hadn't lifted a weight in his life. He got on the bench first thing *just like everyone else* and BAM, 405 right off the bat. Within a couple months he was almost 500. He was prolly 300lbs and pretty high bf, but still that dude was ENORMOUS.
    Meh, I go to a school that is almost 90% black. Some of them have good genetics and some don't. I doubt that all of the black people at your school had good genetics.

I will most likely be the strongest person pound for pound by the end of this school year (junior year) and I'll probably be the overall strongest by the end of my senior year.

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    it is funny, i am a freshman, going to be a sophmore this year, and i am the same size as the seniors, that already graduated. gonna have fun these 3 remaining years of high school.

Jwill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jwill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jwill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jwill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jwill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jwill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jwill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jwill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jwill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jwill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jwill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No
    and many people in my grade work out.

grizzle88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not that many people at my school lift, just the people that do it for sports. We only have one kid that I know of that is over 350 in bench, but a lot that are over 300.

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I definitely have one of the highest squats and deads...(my school is full of pussies, at least now that I'm going to be a senior next year). But bench.... not so much.

S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50) S_Star will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just finished highschool, but in my last year i was the strongest but it was extremely close with another person who is also quite strong and has an impressive physique
    5'10 206 @ 13% ? BF

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    kid that graduated last year at my school,,, about 6'2,, weighed about 260,, i say about 15% bf,, he could get bench 420 his junior year,, and 450 his senior year,,
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

Spark15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea im probably the strongest white boy in my school lol. I live in Alabama which is ****** country and im good at basketball and cut like the blackboys, so im like the white person representative lol
    "With God all things are possible."

nGuyeN321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do you consider "working out" by just workingout on their arms and chest?

if not then me and 3 guys are people who know what we are doing

PS i have the highest dead/squat in the school hahah hard to believe huh? no one squats/dead in my school except one guy but im still higher

i suck at bench. period.

Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom Brady has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Spark15
    yea im probably the strongest white boy in my school lol. I live in Alabama which is ****** country and im good at basketball and cut like the blackboys, so im like the white person representative lol
    Huh, seems like alabama has changed from the 60's

Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)
    At my old school, I was probably the only kid who was pretty strong and big and didn't play football. But not anywhere near the strongest.

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Spark15
    If you are white you should never, ever say or type out that word.

I should clarify, we have some big benchers, but I will kill everybody in the deadlift by the time I graduate. And don't even get me started on snatches.

britt72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was one of the strongest as an 8th grader with a 235 bench, maybe 10th, there was this kid that did 280,but now im a freshman i had a 330-335 pound bench at the end of the year and i became 1 of the 3 strongest in the school.

Pumping_Iron24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumping_Iron24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumping_Iron24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumping_Iron24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumping_Iron24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumping_Iron24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumping_Iron24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumping_Iron24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumping_Iron24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumping_Iron24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pumping_Iron24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just finished my freshmen year, and i am the strongest kid in my grade. But it's because I got left back once(miss too much school),and because every one else in my grade is either under weigth or over wieght. On a side note I workout my entire body i want to start doing BB contests soon.
    squat:300
    clean:185

SIcKSoULjA iLL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no, I go to a 6A school and there's 90+people on my football team.
    Grade: 10
    Height- 5'11
    Weight: 180
    Bench: 265
    Squat: 355
    Incline- 230
    Power clean- 225
    40 yard dash- 4.82

Partyboycbk04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i went to a 4A high school, i would say 45% of the student body worked out, and a good 15% of the teachers and admin could be found in our weight room at given times, idk we have a record wall, my teacher for advanced weight liftin still holds the record for bench at 455 i think...he bro is right behind him at 425....most of the guys in my class did around 450-550 on squat about 350 on power cleans around 1000 on leg press, i did 375 on squat, 295 on clean, and 1025 on leg press, and our teacher would always walk by and call us pussies lol and then we would have to go do a 15 min wallsit using a 45 plate held striaght out in front of us, if the plate went below the brick line had to restart....that sucked lol oh well

MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) MilitaryMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not strongest in term of lifting weights but probably the best fighter and overall athlete. There are some fat asses that bench press 405 at my school.

SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im in college but almost every teen guy that I know (except overweight) lifts weights.... I seriously can't think of one person who doesn't. But only a very small percentage does it right/takes it seriously/actually looks good.

dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Heisman
    If you are white you should never, ever say or type out that word.
    Why should the color of his skin play any role in which words are okay for him to say? That's pretty racist of you to make such a statement.

What school in STL do you go to, btw?

I was by no means the strongest guy in my school. There were football players benching close to or over 400lbs. They might've gotten much higher than that, but it didn't really interest me to know what they were lifting. To me, this is about the look.

I was, however, one of only two guys who were into bodybuilding. The other guy was a curl jockey who had much better biceps and abs than I did, but then again, I was natural, and I had a chest, back, quads, and calves. That... and I graduated. He didn't quite make it.
    Memento Mori

Only at bodybuilding.com would there be thousands of fans of bodybuilding who refuse to admit that bodybuilders use steroids. If you think steroids are cheating, follow a sport that is regulated by the WDA.

hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hockey737 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Are you the strongest in your school?

Originally posted by Duggan18
    hey this is a question for people who are still in highschool. how many other kids in your grade/school workout seriously? i think theres only like 5 in my grade that workout 3x+ a week.

another funny thing is that the people that DO workout in my grade are so dumb, they all peak at like 185bench, and none of them work their legs.

i remember before when i could bench like 95lbs all the people who i saw at the gym my age made fun of me cause they could do like 170-200, and now im doing 205 and they're still doing 170-200.
    Me and my dad were talking about this the other day. He said when he was a kid you rarely ever seen a fat kid, and there seemed to be more people in shape when he was younger. Something to do with obesity people are not working out/ eating right. But that's fine for us body builders because it makes us look 100 times better when we stand next to people that are out of shape. Before I Took homeschooling to Play hockey in canada at my public school we had like 3 kids not including me that Lifted heavy weights and were "Big", But we did have alot of people that ran track and stuff like that....

Lighter and stronger eazy2juice's Avatar
    eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eazy2juice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Are you the strongest in your school?

Originally posted by Duggan18

besides the football players, baseball, and wrestlers....
    i know almost all the guys that workout atleast 3 times a week.

2 of my best friends lift (both are dedicated)
    3 guys that i talk often in school (1 does not do legs)
    3 guys that ive seen (freaks)
    I'm back

What are you going to do about it?

WestCoastRepIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WestCoastRepIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WestCoastRepIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pound for pound, probably top 5. Theres some big fattys that probably could put some good numbers up.
    16 years old 5'9" 160ish
    160lbs x 4 Flat Bench
    250lbs x 6 Squat
    250lbs x 6 Deadlift

dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwasson85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by WestCoastRepIt
    Pound for pound, probably top 5. Theres some big fattys that probably could put some good numbers up.
    That's the same for me. My power-to-weight ratio was better than most of the other guys in the graduating class, but my raw power was obviously less than some guy who weighed in at twice what I did.
    Memento Mori

Only at bodybuilding.com would there be thousands of fans of bodybuilding who refuse to admit that bodybuilders use steroids. If you think steroids are cheating, follow a sport that is regulated by the WDA.

old12132434 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my grade Im about the 3rd strongest I guess.

Pretty much the best built in my grade.

In my grade theres only around 5 people I know that workout when they dont have to for football or other sports.
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else.I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

my man bethel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pound for pound I am one of the strongest kids in the school but then again it's not hard when you have trouble putting on weight and am only 130 pounds.

I have two freinds who workout 3-5 times a week, and then theres me who works out 5 times a week.

Other than me and my two other buddies, not many people work out other than what they do for there sports which could be a half hour of benching or something like that during a practice.

Regardless, I have been very off this summer because basically I've been going to bed late, waking up late, and working out late.

Once school starts again, which I consider in-season, I will be getting up early, eating all throughout the day, working out at the same time daily and that should vastly improve my gains.

I am hoping to improve my bench from 150 to 175 by the end of the school year, and my major goal is to add on at the least 15 pounds over the year.