Thread: One month log!

ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

One month log!

So I am at 215 17% bf.

The goal is to be at 200 lbs by the first week of August because that's when I'm going to be on vacation. In this week and the next one, I'm tapering off the velocity diet into a 40/40/20 split.

Is that a good breakdown or should I change it?

Also I plan on having 2600 cals per day. Is that fine?

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ctjacket View Post
    So I am at 215 17% bf.

The goal is to be at 200 lbs by the first week of August because that's when I'm going to be on vacation. In this week and the next one, I'm tapering off the velocity diet into a 40/40/20 split.

Is that a good breakdown or should I change it?

Also I plan on having 2600 cals per day. Is that fine?
    Since you are coming of the velocity diet, I would say take it easy at first.
    That is when everyone will tend to eat everything they see and gain all the weight back.
    I will say gradually set yourself back into it, so let's say 3-4 solid meals and the rest protein shakes.
    Another thing, isn't 2600 calories a little to much? I am 303 lbs and my cutting is 2500. You are 217 right?
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man I cant even eat if I wanted to lol.

I set my eating schedule for about 2 meals at like 400 calories and I havent finished one of those full meals yet.

My stomach shrunk a lot.

Ah I did those formulas and got a bmr of about 2100 and then with the 1.55 multiplier got 3100 and subtracted 500.

Ill cut it down to about 2300 I guess.
    Man its going to be hard to eat all that lol.

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ah I did those formulas and got a bmr of about 2100 and then with the 1.55 multiplier got 3100 and subtracted 500.

Ill cut it down to about 2300 I guess.
    Man its going to be hard to eat all that lol.
    good and enjoy!
    My journal:

So far so good for solid eating.

I pretty much eat various combos of chicken, turkey, green beans, broccoli, whole wheat tortilla, apples, and brown rice. Easing my way back into food and gettin my carbs through veggies and fruits. Im going to weigh in on Friday to make sure everythings all good. Ive been doing my weigh ins on monday for the V Diet.

So far so good for solid eating.

I pretty much eat various combos of chicken, turkey, green beans, broccoli, whole wheat tortilla, apples, and brown rice. Easing my way back into food and gettin my carbs through veggies and fruits. Im going to weigh in on Friday to make sure everythings all good. Ive been doing my weigh ins on monday for the V Diet.
    easy and steady!
    That is the way to go!
    My journal:

So I just weighed in to check everything out.

My weight is up .5 lbs from Monday, but I suspect that is water weight, because my bf is now .5% lower too.

So I am at 215 lbs, and 16.5%bf.

Looks like I am on the right track and Ill weigh in again on Monday morning. I think I should be at 214ish by then.

Weighed in this morning.

Back to 215.

Im thinking of doing a 2 week modified velocity diet next week, but well see.

Weighed in this morning.

Back to 215.

Im thinking of doing a 2 week modified velocity diet next week, but well see.
    Pace yourself!
    My journal: