ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Velocit Diet - Results!!!!

So I started at about 233 lbs, 21% bodyfat according to my scale. (Yea I know electronic, not that accurate). Goal was 217 lbs.

Ended today at:
    215 lbs
    17% bodyfat
    Dropped from a tight 38 in pants, to a 34

And I gained muscle over the course of it because I went up in weight in all of my workouts.

Successful and it works if you follow it. I couldn't be happier with my results. I was at about 250 in the beginning of February. My new goal is to get to 200 lbs before I go on vacation to the beach in the first week of August. I am going to transition into a 40/40/20 over the next 2 weeks.

Heres are pics of me at about 250; before starting the v-diet; and where I am today.
    Attached Images

ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Reps for you, congrats on the successful weight loss. I've had similar results on the diet and would recommend it to anyone who could stick to it.
    Bench - 285
    Squat - 405
    Deadlift - 455

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *Repped*

You did a good job sticking to it.
    Keep up the good work.
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ctjacket View Post
    So I started at about 233 lbs, 21% bodyfat according to my scale. (Yea I know electronic, not that accurate). Goal was 217 lbs.

Ended today at:
    215 lbs
    17% bodyfat
    Dropped from a tight 38 in pants, to a 34

And I gained muscle over the course of it because I went up in weight in all of my workouts.

Successful and it works if you follow it. I couldn't be happier with my results. I was at about 250 in the beginning of February. My new goal is to get to 200 lbs before I go on vacation to the beach in the first week of August. I am going to transition into a 40/40/20 over the next 2 weeks.

Heres are pics of me at about 250; before starting the v-diet; and where I am today.

Hey bro congrats and reps.....

If you were really 233lbs and 21% body fat (184lbm), and ended up at 215lbs and 17% body fat (178lbm), then it means you did lose lean body mass, like 6lbs and 12lbs fat. That's still good though depending on your goals. If you want to end up at 200lbs and cut then you will want to maintain the 178lbs of LBM or so that you have now and lose just fat. If you drop 15lbs of pure fat and keep the 178lbs LBM it will put you around 11-12% body fat.

I am thinking I may try the velocity diet once I get down to around 240 or 250. Can you post your diet you used?

ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ctjacket has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea I figured I may have lost a little lean muscle mass, but its in my legs Im guessing because I didnt really work those out. Anyway Ill take a few pounds of muscle loss compared to the fat loss I had.

I used matrix 5.0 as my protein. (The cookies and cream is really good)
    I had 5 shakes a day, 2 scoops in each shake.

On days I lifted, I used surge pwo.
    On days I lifted, I also had 2 tblsp of ground flax, and on the days I didnt lift, I had 8 tblsp or 4 servings.
    I also had 2 tblsp on natty pb each night with my last shake. (that was a nice treat each day. I'd eat it straight off the spoon )
    My solid meal a week was 3 eggs with 3 small turkey meatballs.

I used flamout to get my fatty acids, and took hot-rox extreme.

I lifted 3 days a week, and pretty much everyday I did about 30 min of cardio, and/or play basketball games (2v2 or 3v3) for about an hour/hour and half.

I also had a few diet sodas each day, and chewed some sugar free gum when I was hungry. The lemon-lime orbit was my flavor of choice.

I think thats about it. If I remember anything else Ill post it up.

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Which are the Vdiet pics?
    I

The last 4.

resixpromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) resixpromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) resixpromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) resixpromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) resixpromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) resixpromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) resixpromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) resixpromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) resixpromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) resixpromo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good job bro. One major thing you will get out of this diet is the loss of cravings for sweets. Keep at it and I look forward to seeing where you are 2 months from now.

ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChiefGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by resixpromo View Post
    good job bro. One major thing you will get out of this diet is the loss of cravings for sweets. Keep at it and I look forward to seeing where you are 2 months from now.
    That's probably not mentioned very often but its so very true. Carrots taste sweet (I never thought i'd ever say that) after this diet. Coming off of it I enjoy more veggies then a I ever did before and its been easy to keep dieting.
    Bench - 285
    Squat - 405
    Deadlift - 455

I just tried eating my first real food meal and I was full before I finished it.

My stomach is tiny lol.

Soon to be mean n lean! Dominikm's Avatar
    Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Reps mate!

Good job, you can sooooooooooooo see the difference and those results are awsome. I can't wait to do mine, I need to get settled bck in Perth first and then im gonna do it.

Again, awsome stuff! Kepp going, you don't have that much futher to go.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120534891 - May 1st Challenge. (Prize!) Thread

27/11 - 92.9kg
    04/12 - 92.4kg
    Dec - Month off for the festive season
    04/01 - 101.7kg
    11/01 - 96.95kg
    18/01 - 93.10kg
    25/01 - 92.95kg
    01/02 - 90.70kg
    08/02 - 90.20kg
    15/02 - 87.5kg
    01/03 - 87kg