Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sublimation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Natural Test Booster

What is the best natural testosterone booster? Would it be tribulus, ZMA, etc?

SPR1GGAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPR1GGAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPR1GGAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPR1GGAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPR1GGAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPR1GGAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPR1GGAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPR1GGAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPR1GGAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPR1GGAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) SPR1GGAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ZMA is effective if you have a Zinc deficit...

Tribbulus is nothing but smoke and mirrors (worthless)...

Best natural test booster? Diet & Sleep.
    Be your own hardest critic...

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really don't think ZMA stands up to the positive effects of tribulus. I've always used 'Sopharma' and noticed results

BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BIONIC MAN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Best Natural Test Booster

Originally posted by Sublimation
    take zinc-magnesium at night, muscle jack by body building is the first natural pro-hormone add tribbulus . then add some l-arginine you will be like a jack rabbit and fish oil,flax oil. the muscle jack has longofolia a herb in it, i like higher powers trib,dhea,diol yes it has some andro but it gives you big bang for your buck with little or no sides.
    WE WILL BUILD HIM BETTER,STRONGER,FASTER

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We will have one out shortly with a new patent pending ingredient and a new profile. I hope you all like it.

E

Your Ad Here has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ZMA does not boost testosterone. Not one nanogram. Never did. Never will. When will that lie finally die?

Tribulus works in some people, not in others.

"Unleashed" is the only thing that ever worked for me. It has the most potent test boosting herbs.

Other possible herbal test boosters -- dodder seed, Catuaba,Shalajit. 6OXO and Carao can be helpful too.
    Last edited by Your Ad Here; 08-10-2004 at 07:48 PM.

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i like tribulus, but keep your eys out to animal's new nox product
    Chicks dig big calves

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tongakt ali , long jack is much more effective than tribulus

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by sicosico
    tongakt ali , long jack is much more effective than tribulus
    According to who?

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best natural test booster? I think this wins...
    Attached Images
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

This space for rent Eric Burton's Avatar
    Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eric Burton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yep. thats a winner alright!
    Thread for newbies. All info, tips, and advice here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=451630

Friends don't let friends buy from muscletech, gnc, or fizogen.

Current supplements- Myofusion, SizeOn, Animal Pak, Amino Vital

daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Best Natural Test Booster

Originally posted by Sublimation
    6-OXO or large amounts of protodioscin

MooseMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Icex999
    he said NATURAL, and while that is indeed lovely, natural it sure isnt

pumpiron4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree
    Its been a long time
    been a long time comin
    Looks like the death of me now
    But you know, there's no turning back now.
    This is what makes me.
    This is what I am.

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" Ronnie Coleman

"Don't just be a bodybuilder, be the greatest bodybuilder that you can possibly be"
    Mike Mentzer {1951-2001}

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    San Endotest is decent.
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Thanks for all the help guys. But, if you take Tribulus it will increase your natural testosterone levels, right? So then wouldn't it also increase your natural estrogen levels?

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    6 OXO.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by legalgear
    We will have one out shortly with a new patent pending ingredient and a new profile. I hope you all like it.

E

First tester here! Called it!!!
    Team Scivation

"The beauty of understanding how to defeat pain is recognizing that it does exist" - Ray Lewis

"The gym is my personal practice field where i dominate and win, and when I walk out those doors, I take my skills to the grand show of life" - Dwayne Johnson

Journal -
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=632957613&posted=1#post632957613[/url]

Waxesponge49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Waxesponge49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Waxesponge49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Waxesponge49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Waxesponge49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Waxesponge49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Waxesponge49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Waxesponge49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Waxesponge49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Waxesponge49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Waxesponge49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am seriously thinking about giving 6 oxo a try. Some say it works by itself others don't. Only one way to find out.
    And she says it natural, I feel I've come of age, when she peaks I start to run

How is 6-OXO considered natural?

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by pogue
    According to who?
    according to my friends , 7 of them bought it like 4 weeks ago and they say it feels like 4-ad when they use 600mg of the 1:50 extract , but I wana try the 1:200 extract, also I found good reviews at AM , and the research says that it increases test but trib increases dhea.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by sicosico
    according to my friends , 7 of them bought it like 4 weeks ago and they say it feels like 4-ad when they use 600mg of the 1:50 extract , but I wana try the 1:200 extract, also I found good reviews at AM , and the research says that it increases test but trib increases dhea.
    Well, that is interesting. However, there is no published research showing tongkat or tribulus increase testosterone, except some in house studies done by their mfgs.

Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Harland will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Jesin
    i think im already testing it
    Trying to be the best I can be, without having to do my best.

djerickd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djerickd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djerickd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djerickd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djerickd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djerickd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djerickd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djerickd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djerickd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djerickd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djerickd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Slightly off topic but I had my test level checked and it's 767, is that pretty good? they said normal was anywhere from 200-1000.

I'm on trib and ZMA...

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by MooseMan
    he said NATURAL, and while that is indeed lovely, natural it sure isnt
    haha

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PumpingBricks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Excellent pic!
    Terminator in training! :D

Remember, I break your neck like a chicken!! - Ben Richards (aka Arnold Schwarzenegger)

It is fundamentally wrong to restrict the rights of the majority, to protect the minority from itself.

Originally posted by PumpingBricks
    Excellent pic!
    There's a 20 minute video that goes along with it. Do a P2P search for Veronika Zemanova Actiongirls. I snagged it off eMule.

Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Work has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I didn't realize this thread was one to increase the size of forearms.
    You Gotta Move

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Jesin
    I call second, if its the improved version of product X

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's a Product X - Testosterone Potentiator. Different than the X you know and love.

E